Getting Out of Purgatory

JorgeGP
Name: Jorge88
Goal: Get Laid, Get Lean.
Motto: Within every adversity lies an equal or greater be

Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:42 pm

Hello one and all,

I am posting this with little direction. I want to put down in writing where I am at, and where I want to go.

But first, I have to confess something:

I am 33 years old, living with my parents.

It is embarrassing and it makes me want to hide away and not interact with anyone. Not quite as agorphobic as Andy was at one point, but not keen on being social either.
I have been into self-improvement, fitness, and GLL the longest time now.

Who do I want to be?

Basically, I dream to be like Andy - Lean and fit, independent, socially fearless, financially independent, awesome girlfriend who he has regular threesomes with. Believe me, I’ve seen Andy’s transformation and saw him build this site since 2019 so I know it wasn’t in any way luck.

What have I done in life?
- Went to a top art college in California.
- Displayed and sold paintings at galleries and for private collectors.
- Freelance direct response copywriting.

My lifestyle
- I workout regularly - 3 to 4 times a week. I have been able to squat over 300 lbs. I also walk almost every day.
- On top of working out, I follow a high-protein diet and do intermittent fasting.
- I read often, though not daily. Favorite books: War and Peace, The Nicomachean Ethics, The Little Prince, Siddhartha.
- I can talk to girls and have gotten laid from cold approach. It was awesome.
- Meditate daily.

Where I am at
I live in a small town in Central Florida. I moved here with my parents from Colombia to help launch a startup. My portents were once very wealthy and some time ago they lost a great deal of their wealth (though still wealthy my most measures) . Now they have a business going on that seems like it has promise for the future, but is going nowhere right now. I live in relative luxury but often feel like I am living out a prison sentence.

Although I want for nothing, I have little money of my own.
At this moment there is mostly downtime with the business, yet I am highly discouraged and shamed from seeking any kind of job or side hustle.

Although the business is going nowhere, I have a huge sense of FOMO. Should the business do well, it could be worth billions, and I fear doing something that will burn bridges with my family. On the other hand, I feel as though I will never be able to live life to the fullest if I don’t take steps to be on my own.

Purpose of this topic:

Get some feedback. See if anyone can relate to my situation, and post a log, and record any and all progress. Essentially document the killing of myth own inner loser.

Get clarity on my circumstances, and focus 100% on solutions.