AskTheDom: AMA - Game, Self Improvement, BDSM, Sex Positive/Kink, Masculinity (PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS W/ WOMEN & LIFE))

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:48 pm

Hey bros,

Maybe you've seen the interest in my log, I see that a few of you have expressed that you'd like to pick my friend's brains a little. I do it all the time. It can't jut be me and my friends getting the shine. You too can take a seat at the winner's table, because we are here together, to take action, apply, grow, and succeed.

It can be hard to find access to guys who're levels upon levels ahead of you, and after individual members have expressed that they'd like to dive deeper into certain topics, I've asked The Dom for his permission and he has agreed to take questions you may have, within reason. Please respect his time and be committed to execution. The top guys are happy to help all those who are serious.

ABOUT THE DOM: 20 YEARS OF HUSTLE - THE SEX LIFE OF ROCK STARS

The Dom is a fascinating fellow and at this point needs no introduction, but why he is a particularly interesting fellow to me is that he has achieved high levels of success in many very difficult and complex domains of life. He has had a fucking legendary sex life, the sort of scandalous shit that could fill 10 books, and has found success in business and life beyond this. He has lived self-improvement, success and the pursuit of excellence for around 20 FUCKING YEARS and is STILL grinding to get to higher and higher levels in money, women, and life.

He is one of my own trusted advisors and during our last trip, we saw him do some crazy shit. He fucked 10 girls in 10 days, including:
-2 girls in 1 day
-Cold approach lay
-Night game lay
-Straight to crib lay

Hearing the whips roar through the air was one thing, but to understand The Dom's process is another. He has an exceptionally deep pool of knowledge, his take is often very interesting and at times, very different from your conventional wisdom. From living the life he has lived, and seeing some of the craziest shit a human male can see (this fucker once ran through 57 girls in a 90 day period whilst hustling nightgame) , certain principles have solidified and crystalised.

Success leaves clues. You are the product of the 5 people you associate with most.

The best thing we can do as a community is continue to level ourselves up, succeed, and push the envelope further and further.

Get your questions over and let the whole community benefit. You want to learn more about BDSM, how to get into the scene, how to explore kinky play with your partner, and how to cultivate deeper aspects of your masculinity and sexuality? Or maybe you just want to learn how you get develop your game, your vibe and confidence, skillset with women, and become the best man you can be.

The Dom has an often hard hitting style, which you can see a little of HERE in my transcription of a debrief we had in Krakow concerning my sticking point.

Get his thoughts while you can, his goals are mostly biz & financial related nowadays and he will be pushing like a superhuman to get to Top G status. You may not have access to him for long but I have gotten him to agree to doing this so please make the most of this.

LET'S FUCKING GO!

THE FLOOR IS YOURS

NOW.........ASK THE DOM!

@AskTheDom
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:12 pm

First of all thank you for helping out this community, much appreciated.

As someone who is serious about self-improvement, we have a couple of staples in our life that we have to do without any question. This includes stuff like gym, skincare, enough sleep, being relentless, and cutting off bad habits, ... All of these improvements are LOGICAL. You could describe them as more masculine activities and desires than feminine, which in itself is really good because we embrace masculinity.

But when we are going for women, we want to get them in their EMOTIONAL state which contains energy, vibe, and flirting, ... As our grind is so logical, how can you still be that man that can attract lots of women? Often I find it difficult to relate and vibe with women because my life is so different than theirs, yet I of course do want to click with them. I'm curious how you can make this switch or what has taught you how to go about this.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:27 pm

@AskTheDom Two things for me:

#1: Next year, one of my goals I'm working out is to increase my socialization, as well as my connections with women. On the woman front, one of the biggest challenges I'm facing is that I'm completely new to this 'game' stuff. I don't have an extensive sexual history, so this will be my first time tackling this stuff since college. I know one of the first things that will help is obviously getting clear on what I want (this is in progress) but how can I learn more about the game of attraction overall at the beginner levels? Is it just repetition from exposure or are there reliable resources I can use to learn from?

Quesiton 2: Being a black male, I'm curious if you know any who are absolutely crushing it with women/life. If so, what are a few traits you notice they have in common? Also, do you have any insight on how I can use these genetics to their maximum advantage? (Particular cities, clothing types, archetypes, etc.) Thanks brotha!
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:16 pm

@AskTheDom email Andy if you arent already in touch. We agreed you should do a pod with him if you are down
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:23 pm

What was your introduction into "pickup" or "Game"?
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:31 pm

First off, big thanks to @MakingAComeback for putting this together.

I'm sure I'll have more questions I'll add after some thought but my first is...

What is the top resource you learned from for the for each of the following:
  • Game
  • Mindset
  • Business
  • Kink/ BDSM
And how did each of those resources help your development? What lessons did you learn and apply from those that changed you?

EDIT: Ok, here are a few more
  1. When you're at a sex club, how do you typically approach women?
  2. When you were a new Dom, how did you get comfortable with directly telling a sub what to do?
  3. What's your preferred way of handling bratty subs?
  4. What was your lowest point or biggest hurdle in self doubt during your journey?
  5. For women you might wish to retain, rather than a ONS, do you do anything differently in terms of the date or sex?
Thanks @AskTheDom!
Last edited by Bman on Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Aku
Goal: Make female friends

Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:43 am

Great initiative MAC!

Maybe I'm pushing it a bit but here's my list of 10 questions for Mr.Dom:
  1. How did you get involved into BDSM?
  2. What do you like the most about BDSM?
  3. What are you screening for in women and why?
  4. What should be the priorities for a beginner getting started into BDSM in your opinion?
  5. What are the most important qualities to have as a Dom in your opinion?
  6. What's the biggest mindset shift you had throughout your journey?
  7. What is your favorite top 3 go-to bondage positions?
  8. What are some good ways to "punish" your partner? I feel like I only use spanks and lack creativity.
  9. If you're traveling and had to choose a minimalist kit of essential BDSM stuff with you, what would you bring?
  10. If you're comfortable with that, can you share one of your wild sex stories ahaha
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:21 am
Aku wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:43 am
How did you get involved into BDSM?
What do you like the most about BDSM?
What are you screening for in women and why?
What should be the priorities for a beginner getting started into BDSM in your opinion?
What are the most important qualities to have as a Dom in your opinion?
What's the biggest mindset shift you had throughout your journey?
What is your favorite top 3 go-to bondage positions?
What are some good ways to "punish" your partner? I feel like I only use spanks and lack creativity.
If you're traveling and had to choose a minimalist kit of essential BDSM stuff with you, what would you bring?
If you're comfortable with that, can you share one of your wild sex stories ahaha
I'm gonna steal these questions and answer them myself (for content) on my own YouTube channel. Vid should be out in the next 3 days on my channel.
Man, I agree, these were fantastic questions and I wish encourage guys to come up with more :-)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:12 pm

Seriously, I think this is great. I don't know if others would be game, but would love to have these AMA's for all the regular veterans here on the forums. Maybe we could do one a month? Then if there are a lot of questions, @KillYourInnerLoser could have them on the podcast. Just an idea.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:39 pm

Bros, I have received The Dom's answers. They're fucking heroic I am loving them LOL. I will transcribe them from my WhatsApp tomorrow.

This is shaping out to be a great idea man. There is fucking GOLD here.

This guy really did it man. He has been on a brilliant journey, he worked hard, smart, had a great plan, learned from great people but also had some really world-class talent himself. The unforgiving cauldron he was forged in, his best friends were the greatest slayers of all time, 10/10 physical specimen Giga Chads who were also world champion athletes (10/10 genes meet world-class competitive spirit, literal world champion level) just ripped through the entire sexual landscape like a tsunami and clapped THOUSANDS of cheeks.

How do you adapt and overcome? You simply find a way to compete with these savages.

And he did it. The result is what you see, and you will read this level of knowledge and understanding in the answers.

As ever, life is about more than just women, it's also about business and money man. And he is in the 1% here.

That is why I pushed to start this thread man. This is our community, we are here for success and excellence, why shouldn't we all get to high levels in life?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Aku
Goal: Make female friends

Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:29 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:21 am
I'm gonna steal these questions and answer them myself (for content) on my own YouTube channel. Vid should be out in the next 3 days on my channel.
Cool! That's awesome.

Looking forward to listening to both of your answers @KillYourInnerLoser & @AskTheDom

:D
MakingAComeback

Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:34 am

AskTheDom AMA: VOLUME #1 Q&A W/ THE DOM

So, I am transcribing these answers from my WhatsApp as The Dom is basking in the afterglow of another threesome, which was very nearly a foursome too, but that’s a tale for another day.

Thank you to the action-takers who formed thoughtful questions. You’ve got some answers to analyse and understand now. So get up today and keep working. Success is inevitable if you just work smart, hard, and remain persistent.

@kratjeuh

Thank you for your interesting question.

Your question is curious to me, because of an assumption that underpins your question. You may have a belief around self improvement which may need to be examined further.

Kratjeuf, you assume self-improvement is a logical game.

It’s not.

As a concept, it is on the surface a very rational thing. Peel away the layers, and it’s something more complicated. Let me break it down for you: if you think because you self-improve, you can obtain a vibe, you’re mistaken.

Self improvement is about goal setting, working hard, and pushing forward. This is very rational

BUT…………

With that, there is the critical piece that is required for us to have success with women.

This will involve you learning to disconnect part of your brain and enter a different state entirely.

When people go to work, they’re solving problems and in flow. When they leave work, they ca forget about their obligations, and change their state.

For the success you seek, understand that when it comes to the world of women, you will forge connection and attraction through your emotions. So, if you don’t FEEL your emotions and a “good times” type of vibe, that is something that YOU will need to explore, deeper.

Perhaps you have an internal roadblock that stops you from connecting with women, but understand that THERE IS A SWITCH: when someone is in connection with their emotions, they can make that switch.

Hence, part of this will be about disconnecting and learning to shift your state. Your job is to find that switch. And to do so, you will need to foster a deeper connection to your Self, and your emotions.

Bottom line: If you’re in connection with your emotions, you can connect with a woman’s emotions.

@natedawg

The ONLY 3 books I would ever recommend are:
(1) The Mystery Method (the original text)
(2) Daygame Mastery – Nick Krauser (Note: It’s quite advanced)
(3) Street Hustle - Tom Terrero

Studying is good, but this is all about exposure.

THERE IS NO WAY TO CHEAT SOCIAL SKILLS

Understand the above. And do the work.

As for your second question, I have a couple of friends who are black and ABSOLUTELY SLAY, like, entirely. They have different styles, one has more of a hard charging entrepreneur look, and the other more of a street style, photographer kinda guy.

The three commonalities which connect these players: (1) They’re black, (2) They’re absolutely fucking SHREDDED to the bone, (3) They have really good, solid social skills, and can effortlessly talk to pretty much anyone.

I won’t advise clothing types. Cities like New York and London are solid. As for archetypes to emulate, Tyga the rapper does some interesting things and may be worth considering.

Be reassured, you can succeed. I also remember a guy from my city, a guy who was absolutely smashing it, and he was black. 2 meters tall, Cuban Bachata teacher, definitely in shape, and had a very upbeat social vibe to him.

@pancakemouse

My introduction to pick up/game: Officially, I got my introduction to “pick up” or “game” as we know it today by reading The Game from one of my friends who was working with me in the club. But, as far as a systematic approach to game, I got it from one of the legends of Rimini, The Romeo of Rimini, Maurizio ‘Zanza’ Zanfanti. He was, basically, this legend who slayed so many Scandinavians that there’s a statue erected to him somewhere in Sweden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurizio_Zanfanti
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... s-13359561

I met this guy, and what I’ll always remember was his unbelievable charisma. He’d riff on how, when you speak to a woman, you have to make love with your eyes, mesmerise her, speak to her confidently. If you think about it, it’s a lot of things you can even see in mainstream dating advice, like in a issue of GQ magazine. Just be confident! 😉

I remember searching for articles on the internet, over 20 years ago, and let me, a lot of what was around back then was absolutely mad. But what mattered was the concept of systematising it: you go there, you’re confident, and you speak to her this way. This led to useful reference experience. Then came The Game, The Mystery Method, and me connecting the dots. It began to make sense, and I had a lightbulb moment.

@Bman

Top resources! I mean, experiences is always the best teacher, but that aside:

GAME
(1) Daygame Mastery – Nick Krauser

MINDSET
….LIFE EXPERIENCE 😉

But that aside, there are a few resources I’d say are valuable: the work of The Stoics, Marcus Aurelius, and so on.

BUSINESS

(1) The Millionaire Fastlane – MJ Demarco

KINK/BDSM

Self-taught! A useful website is Shibari from The Duchy, they cover it all – ropes, knots, everything.

As for how these resources contributed to my development: overall, man, it’s like a mesh, you know?

You learn one thing, you struggle with it, and you internalise it over time, not even remembering how you were before. The development stacks up. Overall, through the process of internalisation, I became more mature as a man. And that’s the bottom line!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:46 pm

The Mystery Method should be required reading for anyone in this space. He actually talked about how preselection is the most powerful "attraction switch" in a woman.

This has been completely forgotten in the PUA community. He also talked about taking girls with you when you go out at night, another thing that's been completely forgotten - I think he even said something like "nothing's worse for your attraction than going to the club in a completely male group."

Thank you MAC @MakingAComeback for putting these answers together, and @AskTheDom special thanks for mentioning Zanza... There was a period in my life where I was obsessed with the lives of these real life playboys and this brought back some memories.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
AskTheDom

Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Holden wrote:
special thanks for mentioning Zanza... There was a period in my life where I was obsessed with the lives of these real life playboys and this brought back some memories.
Dude, thanks goes to @pancakemouse for bringing that up, the memories made me travel through time 20 years when I met him in person after hearing so many stories, I would say that after Rocco Siffredi, he was #2 on the list of the "male models"
When I heard of him passing away, and how he passed, I shed a tear and a laugh, what a legend.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

AskTheDom

Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:54 pm

Holden wrote:
he Mystery Method should be required reading for anyone in this space. He actually talked about how preselection is the most powerful "attraction switch" in a woman.

This has been completely forgotten in the PUA community. He also talked about taking girls with you when you go out at night, another thing that's been completely forgotten - I think he even said something like "nothing's worse for your attraction than going to the club in a completely male group."
Exactly, I understand it's an "old" book and sometimes sounds either too robotic like reading an Ikea manual or too artistic with all the feminine metaphors, but that book contains ALL, how to tell a story, how to move your body, it's A L L written there.

This also brings a quote that I forgot to mention @MakingAComeback

"There is nothing new under the sun"

I'm just a collector of concepts that have been tested through time (the ultimate test) and condensed in my personality-subconscious. But hundreds of years and millions of Men that came before me, tried and proved everything everywhere, there is not "genious" ideas to have, Read, Understand, Practice, Repeat, Finish.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone