Accountability group for overthinkers

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:14 pm

I'm part of an accountability group for waking up and it's working great, for the first time in my entire life I'm waking up early and same time everyday, but I'm not that productive...

For example i keep buying gadgets to postpone things i have to do, i bought a remote trigger for the canon rp just to realise i don't need and send it back, not i just ordered a speedlite flash for the camera and some temporary tattooes, again those are very useful things but i keep overthinking stuff, it's not that you need flash and temporary tattooes, most guys started without, this is just a pattern for me over complicating thing

I don't wanna bring down happy peoductive people, the goal is to find someone with the same type of problem and help each other, everyone acts like an external brain for the other since overthinkers can't trust their own brain

Still don't know exactly how it should work, the accountability group for waking up is more simple, a productivity group will take more time and effort because we have to actually brainstorm each other goals a bit but the good side is once you're productive you won't waste any other time
Looking for a hardcore accountability partneršŸ‘‡šŸ½

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052