My deepest dream that I truly need your help with

InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Name: Bogi
Goal: I don't fucking know

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:14 am

This is going to sound funny to some of you, but it's been huge problem for someone like me...

I want to be living alone. Have my own apartment.

I'm just so fucking sick and tired of having those random flatmates. I hate their guts.

I don't earn enough to have my own apartment. I have no papers that'd give me a job paying for a solo apartment. A significant upgrade for me would be to share an apartment with someone who has similar goals to me - to become self-dependent, to improve. The people that are around usually don't care about having their own place to work in or are codependent as fuck. I despise codependency.

I'm living in Netherlands now, in an emplyoment agency "building" (really a construction work-like barrack). I'm so sick of this. Listening to trash rap and staying around people who don't have a drive of their own. How do I find a flatmate?

I feel that as long as I'm living in those shitty apartments with randos, everything seems to be hard work... There's always some bullshit around the corner: people throwing out my stuff outta the fridge, the fridge being too small, I can't laundry my fucking clothes coz the washing machines are paid for (sic!) and I barely use physical money.

Jeez. I don't need to convince you it's bad. What do I do? I'm pissed. I need my own room. I'm too much of a solitary person. I need enormous amounts of space or I want to kill someone within a couple weeks time.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:18 am

Good. We have the same goal actually: to get our own place. Now you have a goal. What do you think you need to do to achieve that goal?
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Name: Bogi
Goal: I don't fucking know

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:29 am

I need to earn substantial amount of money to support that apartment. Right now I'm working a physical labour day job that would only support a shared apartment.

As for how do I earn that kind of money, I don't know. My live is ridden with money problems, I've been living past 24 years on welfare money. I have skills - audio, music, sound design - they're not ideal, but I believe good enough to base some income work on already. But working on mastering and marketing them is hard when I don't have my own room. I woke up 8am yesterday ready to work on music and by the time I was eating breakfast there was horrible rap blasting in the living room.

So I think getting just a damn room with a flatmate or two (that have the mindset) would be good first step.

Another thing is I want to finally get out and play my music live on parties. It's just something that I desire, maybe even more than the own apartment thing. As long as someone doesn't get in my way too often, it's great. I want to be a star and I believe I can do it, I have the personality and drive for it.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 am

Great. Just like I have done (but nowhere near my goal yet), keep yourself accountable here with a log towards your goals.

AGF and Andy have been telling me that the cheat code to self-improvement is just working on your goals daily, even for a few hours. Even just a simple step for the day will make you closer to your goals. The key is to be consistent.
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income