How do you prioritize and focus your goals and needs? I am being dr

InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Name: Bogi
Goal: I don't fucking know

Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:22 am

TL;DR at the bottom

I have so many desires, they are all fighting for my attention.

For example, I'm working out, all goes well, then during the workout I get horny and suddenly the most important stuff I need to do after workout is to get girls somehow... Later I go to work, my mind is overdriven with what I need to do about getting laid, I keep working like this for couple hours and then thoughts about my money affairs start to flood my mind and now the most important thing in my life feels to be getting my own apartment as quickly as possible... Just like getting laid, buying clothes for Tinder and shooting new pictures, getting my today's meals in, becoming a rapper and playing live at a festival...

You get my point. All this is amplified hugely by feelings. I'm a feelings guy, a lot. I don't think (nor want) that is going to change, but I want to be more in control over at least a few weeks of time. So I can focus on one thing, then another, then maybe focus on that 1st thing for two months, etc.

Speaking of which, amount of times I get reminded of my ex daily and how much it fucks up with my mood speaks volumes to me that I really should focus on getting laid right now. Get a couple of girls on rotation so I can forget about trying to have sex and have some fun.

Yet, there are quite some things that don't really need my constant attention, but I haven't done any plan on that would free up mental space, things like dentist, debt. This is easy tho, those more personal desires are harder for me.

Do you guys use any techniques that help get desires out of the mind and into some kind of external piece that I could refer to when I get those extreme impulses dragging me other direction?
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:36 pm

I think you need to honestly ask yourself this question: do I need to be getting laid regularly with X number/quality of girls in order for me to optimally focus on my business/other goals/rapping/apartment moving? Or am I cool with the whole monk mode option. I don't know about you, but I am for sure not the latter!

Maybe have a dual goal strategy. For example A1 = Move apartment and A2 = Fill the bull-pen. Or just one. Once you've sorted out apartment A1 becomes rapping and so on.

I do get it though. I am a feelings guy too to some extent. It helps that I am a major data/time management nerd though. Either way, you gotta do something otherwise you'll be chasing shiny objects all your life and get fuck all done.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
w4z
Name: Will
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Better, one day at a time

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:27 am

Youre not alone here man. Go through the same thoughts daily. Having so many goals and being nowhere near them is taxing on my mental energy/focus
Ultimate Goals:
-Buy back and renovate the lake cottage my great grandfather purchased for my family a century ago
-Wife up a cute redhead and raise 12 children
-Be a positive influence to the people in my life