MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:48 pm

Sewerdog wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:10 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:35 pm

Excellent, a great goal, and 100% achievable.

-How are you currently selling your services? What is working? What isn't working? What can be improved? How can you do more of what is working? And how can you get more from the customers you currently have?

You can get consistent work, IF you're consistent with outreach, lead gen, find what works, and double down on that.

Reverse engineering that, and starting from where you are, high ROI focus work for you would be:

-Understanding the needle mover for your current goal - how are you generating income right now? Put this front and centre, and if possible, this priority should be reflected in your day. The "eat that frog" approach, is good, and many of my guys with your current goal use it.

Service business models, are the highest success rate, because we can control the factors within them. If you level up in each aspect of the equation, and get your sales up, you'll win.

Absolutely achievable.

I have got your back, as you know, so let's set an interim goal, and fucking SMASH IT using a focused approach.

We can then quit the job, and scale over time.

Absolutely possible, and there is no doubt for me that it will be done...

LETS GO

Let's work through this and push you forward. If there's anything I can do, reach out, my door is always open to you.

-Ravi
This is legendary coaching, appreciate you making this post!

Breaking it down:

How am I selling my services?

1. Door to door sales, this has been surprising reliable. I've never had to push it to the extremes because I usually landed a job within 15 or so houses (this is selling my most basic service - gutter cleaning). Something I could probably do to make money if shit hits the fan and I was desperate for cash. The downside is its scary to make long-term business plans on my door sales abilities.

2. Facebook ads: I used a basic ad with a spend of £60 over two weeks. This got me £260 of work, im booked for a job in April that will pay me £250 and I will have done two more for another £100 this weekend. That's a return of about 1000%.
I now have 7 5 star reviews and more content (before and afters) on my page too and a contact list of customers I can offer other services to.

What can be improved?

1. Improve my door to door abilities - hard to tell this one because some people seem really open and others just look annoyed they had to get up to answer the door. I focus on the basics such as smiling, decent eye contact, standing back from the door, being presentable and not rushing my delivery. I could try to build some rapport and maybe add a little humour or focus on good energy when pitching.

2. Refine ads with some decent sales copy. Scale them up and experiment with spending larger amounts to reach more people. Keep building my page and reviews.
-Start using Google ads - direct traffic to my website.
-Use ads to push different services now that I'm able to softwash houses and clean roofs.
-A big one: now that I'm doing more cosmetic cleaning I can record me doing the jobs and edit before and after videos for content and adverts.

3. Price point: I didnt close a lot of the jobs from the Facebook ads because I quoted too high. However my equipment for the gutter cleaning is honestly overkill for a lot of properties so I could easily smash the jobs out quickly and by booking them in advance I'd be able to organise things like route from job to job to minimise driving time so I'd be very pleased with the hourly rate even if I did drop the prices. I can also quote other more expensive jobs from the basic one if I notice something that needs doing on their property.

Considerations:
-some work may be seasonal and my leads might dry up depending on demand throughout the year.
-I can also cold-email property owners of public/communal buildings to offer services - this is untested.
-Getting multiple uses out of equipment e.g: using a pressure washer for driveways to also wash house exteriors. I've done this already with my roof cleaning kit - using it to softwash house exteriors and for better gutter access.

Getting more from existing customers:
I think I'm pretty good at doing this and it's surprising how often I get asked if I do a specific service without mentioning it. So far I have upsold 2 house exterior cleaning jobs, quoted a roof clean and a driveway clean.
I would like to schedule and organise routine cleaning for customers each year on top of this.

Highest ROI:
Crack Facebook and Google ads with effective copy, testimonials and pictures: Figure out the point of diminishing returns with my ad spend.

Interim Goal:
Fully book two weekends from Google and Facebook ads (while making minimum 200% profit on ad spending - not including future jobs or referrals)

Eating the frog/achieving the goal:
Aim for 3 adverts up and running targeting different services or two adverts for services and one for my page (experimental - see what works). Door to door 3hrs minimum each day where I don't have anything booked. 3 Emails to property owners offering my services every day. Follow up with all previous customers whenever I introduce a new service.

Thanks Legend this got me fired up
We have a really good approach here, and there is tonnes of potential in this.

We can systematically take this further and further, and get you where you need to be.

Completely workable.

Will review your log & push you in there mate

Hope all is well, and let's CRUSH this year

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:56 pm

Slurp wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:00 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:04 am
ACTIONS FOR TODAY

Comment below with the BIGGEST NEEDLE MOVER in your life, right now.

Spend time thinking about this. You can only choose ONE.
Hi MAC,
First of all thank you for taking your time to do this.

My current biggest needle mover is becoming more proactive. I feel like I'm letting so many opportunities slip by just because until 21 I was a social recluse and had no idea on how to properly interact with the world. Even now after 3 years of growing up, moving abroad and achieving great successes I'm still "waiting for things to happen". While I do have some more concrete goals as of now I feel that this lack of proactiveness is what's truly keeping me back.
You are very welcome Slurp.

Alright, good.

Well, I can relate. I was a housebound agorophobic for a few years. At one point, I didn't actually leave my bedroom for 2 years! Would you believe, I am now a very confident, powerful leader, who speaks on stage in front of hundreds of people, travels the world, and really has no limitations or concerns about this whatsoever.

You will be there too ;-) Certainly if you are in this community.

So, lets get you sorted.

You want to be more proactive, more of a go getter and decision maker.

This is a cognitive bias you can develop, and lean into.

I am a big believer in people having real, concrete goals. These, must be the skeletal structure your development rests upon. Without concrete actions, that allow you to engage on consistent behaviours, and physically "DO", we can't rewire the brain, as operant conditioning & neurological learning, require us not just to think, but to DO. This is why, people can watch a whole lot of guff on YouTube, and even take courses and program, and produce no f**king difference in their overall being.

That isn't transformation.

And that is why, I keep the forum focused on action logs. If you all and working on your goals, and have this "structure" in your life, then we can ingrain the other psychological changes into you, over time.

MAC Coaching:

-Your goals, must be reflected in your daily schedule. They need to be concrete commitments, otherwise, it's hot air and theory, and you will not be driving brain change. Be a DO-ER. Those people, rule the world. DO, DO, and DO SOME MORE! Massive action + some psychological change work and we will have you elite in no time.

-Saturate yourself with the behaviour you seek to ingraine. Use the forum, post in the logs, connect with the guys. Surround yourself with proactive hustlers, and this energy, will be absorbed into you.

-Push yourself out of your comfort zone. It's in the real "growth edge" of doing challenging tasks, that our brain is forced to adapt and grow.

Does this help?

There is a lot more I can suggest, but just take this step by step, and try to process this, and keep your intent on the changes you desire.

It will come together.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Slurp
Goal: Move forwards in life.
Motto: One more step.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:19 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:56 pm
-Your goals, must be reflected in your daily schedule. They need to be concrete commitments, otherwise, it's hot air and theory, and you will not be driving brain change. Be a DO-ER. Those people, rule the world. DO, DO, and DO SOME MORE! Massive action + some psychological change work and we will have you elite in no time.

-Saturate yourself with the behaviour you seek to ingraine. Use the forum, post in the logs, connect with the guys. Surround yourself with proactive hustlers, and this energy, will be absorbed into you.

-Push yourself out of your comfort zone. It's in the real "growth edge" of doing challenging tasks, that our brain is forced to adapt and grow.
Great pic MAC!

Plan for the next days is to get down to a set of positive affirmations, repeating them twice a day. It's something I'm struggling with as it feels very uncomfortable to say out loud. I'll write down 10/15 and narrow down to the ones that feel the most painful to say.

I'll start a log on the forum not tied to the weight log, probably having a daily or at least 5/week post frequency for accountability and progress tracking.

I'm currently working on my weight and the weight loss just finished tracking the 2nd month of progess.

Right now a priority of mine is fixing up my portfolio to make myself more hireable, planning at least 30 minutes of work daily.

Went out and took some pictures today, feels super weird posing in public but whatever I'll get over it i guess. From the feedback I got the posing was fine but the background was too staged, will do it again (and more pics) in a more public and open space.
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:23 pm

My personal thoughts for my own success/failure has been there's 5 elements to success, in this order:
1. Hard work / consistent habits
2. Courage
3. Strategy
4. Time / Luck
5. Faith

The key to #1 is mentally getting off on knocking out your daily habits. You need to turn them from a chore into a dopamine rush. You need to get a thrill from doing them, from generating a streak, from having momentum. You need to internalize that consistency and streaks in your habits, adding more habits, and maintaining all of them is how you measure progress. Everything else is just second hand validation. There is nothing more important you can do than creating habits and maintaining them. Habits define your future.

#2 is the least discussed aspect. IMO, if you look at 'hard cases' who are doing a lot of hard work consistently, but not achieving results, fear is usually the cause. There is usually some giant weakness that is also a niche weakness that isn't immediately visible, but that they are too scared to confront. Self-limiting beliefs, lack of confidence in the bedroom, approach anxiety, fear of rejection, fear of crowds, fear of standing out, fear of the spotlight, fear of leading, fear of dominance, fear of vulnerability, fear of sharing politically incorrect beliefs, fear of disagreeing with a girl, fear of failure, fear of success, fear of walking away, etc. It always stems from some sort of fear that is hard for other people to call you on, a fear that is easy to hide with other success, and a fear that is hard to notice if you are prone to self-deception and lying. (This is the #1 reason to tell the truth btw, because it makes it harder and harder for you to lie to yourself).

If you get stuck in a goal, you should list everything that might help you, then rank order them based on scariest to least scary. Do the scariest stuff first, even if it doesn't get you to the goal, nothing improves you as a person faster than doing scary things. If you can't list what your weaknesses are, what your character flaws are, and what sins you're most drawn by, and how you're going to deal with each; then you're likely failing on this front. The other easy benchmark is if/when you have turned your greatest weakness into a strength. At some point your next step and need is to stop working on your strengths and start knocking out your weaknesses. Final way of rooting these out is listing things you think you can't do. "I can't dance, I'm not someone who dances", replace dancing with public speaking, dominating a girl, wearing a showy outfit, whatever it is that you define yourself by not doing.

3. Strategy tends to be acknowledged by everyone but either overblown or dismissed. I think strategy is super important, especially bad strategies. The #1 use for theory is finding the problems in your strategy. Some problems cannot be solved with any amount of work if your theory and methodology is flawed. The big problem with the Internet today is there are too many strategies for everything and so many of them are shit. Separating wheat from chaff is incredibly difficult. Anytime you're starting something new, its virtually impossible to determine which guides and manuals are useful vs bullshit. I see many people advocate and then fall into the extremes. Either doing nothing but reading reddit topics all day everyday while they fail to go outside or do anything, or latching onto the first idea they find, then deciding to turn off their brain regardless of any new information or contrary evidence. Both approaches are bullshit. This is a tightrope you can walk. If something is important and will be for the rest of your life, then the goal is mastery, not 'good enough'. There's no reason to stop working on your fitness, fashion, social skills, bedroom skills, career, friends, family, etc. There is no point the diminishing returns on these justify giving up a lifeline pursuit of excellence. Your priorities can shift, but these aren't skills you get to temporarily learn and then abandon without significant cost later.

4. Some shit just takes a lot of time. I've underestimated how long success would take in virtually every endeavor I've seriously undertaken. I've almost always succeeded, but that success never came when I thought it would, not even once. If you're new to dating, fat, shitty style, and a host of other personal problems....success is going to take more than 6 months, sorry. I don't think I had any noteworthy payoffs until around the 2 year mark. You don't get to decide how long something takes. You have no fucking idea how long it will take and are completely incapable of figuring out what that number will be. So don't get butthurt and misanthropic because success didn't come on your timetable. The timetable is up to God/Reality, not you. Fuck your timetable. Your timetable for success is a bullshit masturbatory fantasy.

5. Ideal is absolute faith you will ultimately be successful. I have no idea how people are supposed to get to that place. I couldn't. This is too high a standard imo, its a nice ideal, but its not always achievable. My absolute faith was that I could still improve. It was always obvious I had multiple places to improve, and equally obvious that I had no idea what further improvement would actually mean in terms of results. Success isn't linear, expecting linear success is naïve to the point of stupidity. Most external success is at the finish line. There is more external reward from going from being the 3rd best in the world to 1st place, than there is from going from the absolute worst in the world to the top 1%. My strategy is to abandon hope and embrace your sovereignty. Your only power here is in your ability make a decision. You decide who you want to be then you continue doing everything to make that more true. There is no way to guarantee success. Even if you do everything right and work as hard as anyone ever has, you may die in a car accident before you reach the finish line, that isn't up to you. Take pride in your decision, and how nothing can invalidate it. Outside events and other people don't get to decide for me, and they do not get to decide what I do and how I live. Even if its your fate to die alone, you still get to decide what type of man you get to be along the way. Be someone who never gave up, be someone you're proud of.
MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:15 pm

Some mindset & performance thoughts as I navigate my major trauma release.

Let me tell you the raw, hard truth: this experience is FUCKING BRUTAL. This is the worst I have felt, in years. And yet, as the waves of extreme trauma are processed and released by the nervous system, underneath that, I feel waves of radiant energy and hope, that will be my state once I have worked through this.

I am determined to work through it. And this will be one of my MAJOR LIFE VICTORIES. Like I secured many others before, this will be completely destroyed.

However, I must be honest, it is f**king agony. Sheer, excruciating pain. I will tell you more about it as I go through this. Dropped everything dating and lifestyle related for a while to fucking heal from this.

Notwithstanding, I am still Ravi, I have hit the gym hard, showed up to work on time and put my hours in, spent the Easter weekend with friends and fam, though my heart was broken, and am doing the healing work my therapist has advised me to do, daily.

I believe I will overcome, because I know my WHY! Post below

INNER WORLD, CHILDHOOD TRAUMA HEALING & CORE BELIEFS: THE POWER OF KNOWING YOUR WHY

For those who're in my program, you'll know I am working on a lot of trauma healing right now.

The INNER WORLD, is a CORE PILLAR OF IRONWIL. And fortunately, we come equipped with many tools to handle and work through all that is within the inner world.

I am public about my process, my own wounds, my own very traumatic past.

And I am open also about the fact that I AM A SURVIVOR, AND NOT A VICTIM,

As a chidhood trauma survivor, my determination to be successful in IronWill, is unbreakable. But why is this the case......?

What turned my life around, was a simple decision I made when I was an obese, sick, housebound agorophobic who was at rock bottom. Omit. Dirt nothing, at the bottom of the dungeon of life. In the sewer. Yes, it was that bad.

I drew great inspiration to turn my life around, from other people who had battled similar circumstances in life, and had turned their life around.

I became obsessed with these people and brainwashed myself to believe that I, too, could turn my life around.

What drove me, was one simple thought: What if I could make it out of this pit, and show others who are also suffering, that it can be done?

I was in a twisted situation. But this thought, became my WHY.

I would visualise for hours a day, as tears streamed down my face, a version of myself who was quite unstoppable as a human.

Who could through sheer force of will, push through any and all obstacles, and find ways to win in the most hellacious cirsumstance.

Because I knew other people had done it (such as David Goggins), I too, began to believe in my heart of hearts, that I could too.

That is why, no matter what life throws at me, and believe me, going through major trauma release, it can throw a whole lot....

I made a commitment to not give up in trying to achieve my goals until I am dead, buried, and gone.

CALLING UPON OUR WHY

When times are looking tough, and I am faced with a tall order to tackle, there is an exercise I perform in the mirror.

I take myself back to the time I was at rock bottom, too scared to live, too scared to die, but with nothing but a cast-iron commitment that I was going to TRY and see if it was still possible to turn my life around......

I remember how I knew, if I could pull my journey off, I would be a legend who defied the odds.

And I remember how, I told myself, there will one day be others who will look at my and draw inspiration.

I have a dialogue with myelf
"Ravi, if you throw in the towel, no one would blame you. You had tremendous challenges in life, and that was unfair. But here's the thing. If you throw it in now, and say you've had enough, this is the point where others who have watched you and drawn inspiration from you, will tap out too. Because they will be able to say, well, he tried, he was determined, he was relentless, and he also could not overcome his wounds"

"It will be that much easier for them to say, you know what, forget it. If he couldn't even do it, what hope is there for me?"
These are the times in life we are tested. And we get to decide who we are to be in this world.

The commitment I made, was to push forward, and not stop until I am dead, buried and gone.

I will lay dead choking on my own blood before I fold, and before I give up on my earthly mission.

Major trauma release, is no joke.

It takes PROCESSING, HEALING, and some deep, therapeutic work.

These dark nights of the soul, will visit many people.

For some, their development will stop there................

The Universe will have tested their resolve. And they will have decided they did not want it.

No one will blame them. It's a tall order.

However..........

There are some, who will ascend to the top of the mountain, and breathe that rarified air, knowing that against all odds, they were victorious.

Those few, and the ones who are willing to do WHATEVER THE FUCK IT TAKES to become the best at what they do.

It takes that kind of spirit, as well as deep self compasion, kindness, patience, and consistent inner work, to heal from childhood trauma imo.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:02 am

Snippets from my daily performance coaching in my private group:

ON HOW ON MAXIMISE YOUR COACHING

IT IS ALSO YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SHOW UP AND LEARN HOW TO BRING THE ENERGY AND SIMPLY "ACT"
FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT

"PRETEND" YOU ARE A MOTIVATED DRIVEN AND FOCUSED PERSON AND "PRETEND" TO BE RELENTLESS

AND IT WILL COME

-FOCUS is what gets outcomes. FOCUS. When people have a distraction problem, this creates a range of negative downstream effects. Maximising the ROI from what you're invested in, is a skill. Being FOCUSED on it, really extracting MAX VALUE from it. And sticking with it, and sticking with it, and MAKING IT WORK HARDER for you.

I have a body recomp coach. I have a biz coach. I have a dating mentors. And I have a therapist.

These, I am a long, long term user of. We get outcomes, so we just keep working, and we do not avoid the uncomfortable work.

We do not fail to confront where I suck.

If I am not implementing in diet, and I am not effectively resisting temptation, I do not give myself an out of saying, well, this just isn't working for me right now......

Rather, I think strategically.

How can I get MORE from this? How can I commit even fucking harder? How can I be a better student? How can I learn more, and be more dedicated?
How can I bring more energy?

What problem am I trying to solve?

What, specifically, is the problem I am trying to solve?

How can I put that problem FRONT AND CENTRE so I can focus on that, think positive about it, and solve it effectively, so it is DONE. Its handled. It's
sorted and no longer in my life. I've obliterated it.

I've done this with a bunch of things in my life. I FOCUSED on them. Gave them full attention, resolved them, and moved onto taking on other challenges and achieving other goals.

It's this, that no one wants to confront.

NO ONE!

So, ask yourself honestly, man - what is the problem you want to resolve?

We want to get that consistent income?

Then, where is the actual roadblock.........?

Is it, your approach is ineffective? What is going wrong, and what can be improved?

Is it, you are not aligned with your approach? If so, how can it be more aligned with you?

Is it, you're not feeling connected to what you're doing, you feel resistance, you don't feel inspired or feel scattered and fragmentred internally?

is it, that you just feel something is off.............?

HERE IS MY TRUTH TO YOU

MOST PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE AN INFORMATION PROBLEM

RATHER, THEY HAVE AN IMPLEMENTATION PROBLEM

Can I say this is you for sure?

No.

Because people are complicated, ever changing, ever shifting, and are multi dimensional beings. We need to nourish ourselves emotionally, spiritually, work through a lot of our beliefs, and actually change the thunderous and insane spirals/narrative in our own heads.

When the head clears up, we have the right mental models, and our biology is running pretty f**king good

We tend to thrive and implement like hell

As such, when people have good support in place, when they are using proven commodities, where outcomes should be created, I am remiss to add additional complexity to the equation.

Because, dude, often, the problem is actually US.

A thought experiment I used to do a lot:

"If I was truly David Goggins level driven, and threw all caution to the wind, and worked with passion, drive, dedication and my entire soul, from a place of deeply believing in myself, and telling myself I am awesome, and that I can absolutely succeed, and gave every ounce of energy and drive that I have in my mind, body and f**king soul to becoming GREAT, do I truly think greatness would be elusive for me? Do I believe that the Universe or God would be so cruel as to not reward a truly deserving person?

No. I do NOT believe that.

So, Ravi, how can you DESERVE the outcomes you seek? What can you do to EARN IT?"
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:18 pm

Mental Models For Joyful & Consistent AF Performance

Let the f**k go, be still, peaceful, and learn to live in that state. You and I both have a head full of ideas from all we’ve read and watched. That’s all well and good. What matters, is if you’ve taken it to heart or not.

(1) Self Belief: Above all else, decide you’re going to win. Do the work on that. Daily. Brainwash yourself, be delusional, allow it to seep into your self talk and just will yourself to believe that you’re going to make it. I did that with several of my own “impossible goals”, and geuss what? They happened. See, if you don’t, in your core, believe you can get what you seek – it’s done. DONE. Can you allow that? If the answer is no, which it should be, then we’ll both need to keep living in delusion land, showing up for ourselves daily, and convincing ourselves that we’re gonna be OK! No being can direct sincere and continuous, ongoing effort towards something they don’t really believe they can do.It’s too much cognitive dissonance to withstand. So, let’s both step off the hamster wheel of struggle now, and work on silencing that noise in our own heads.

(2) Anti-Perfectionist Philosophy: A superbly life changing idea. Simple, but effective. Ready for it? Here it goes - just show up and try…..! Look, nothing ever really goes entirely to plan, there’s chaos, ups and downs, and “fuck it” moments are always going to happen. Things often take 10 times longer than we think. All good, right? So……..why suffer? There’s no need. Embracing every element of our journey, and enjoying every day, whilst trying to move the needle, should be our ethos for life. There are many ways up the mountain. It’s OK. Go at your own pace. Show up. Don’t overcomplicate things. And just do. Over and over. Refine and iterate over time. This produces outcomes. Inner tension, does not. Choose one. We find our own answers, over time. Starts with giving ourselves permission to be imperfect.

(3) The Letting Go Technique: Thank David Hawkins for this one. Letting go, and really doing the work to be still in life, is a major productivity hack. We’re quick to reach for caffeine and stimulants, tense ourselves up, grit out teeth and try to white knuckle it. When there’s a thorny inner world, and our biology is running at high stress, what do you think will be the outcome of pushing through this all the time? Battling our flight or flight mechanism, and setting off our bodies alarm system every day, is not smart, sustainable, and will make you a miserable f**king human being. So don’t do it. It’s not worth it. Instead, learn to sink into the process, learn to find flow states, learn to really release your tension, and be still.

(4) Baby Steps: Our job is just to show up each day, and do our best. That’s it. Doing what we can, to the best of our ability, and not judging ourselves, is a cheat code. It means you’ll stay with it, and stay with it, and stay with it. For not just months, but years. This is a really well developed idea, though it sounds quite simple, and is explored in detailed in books like The Slight Edge. Micro habits, and repeating things for long periods of time, is quite a simple and easy way to produce qualitative improvements in outcomes over time. I’ve done this, with so, so, so many things in my life, and I just wouldn't be who I am today if I didn’t start doing this stuff 3 years ago.

(5) Acceptance: It’s what’s going on between our ears that will either take us to greatness, or make us suffer. Sometimes, people just aren’t ready to stop suffering. They’re not ready to confront the real issues yet, and address what’s really going on within their mind. Doing the work on this, processing it, working through the limiting beliefs and various toxic ways of thinking we’ve absorbed, takes courage, commitment, dedication, and strength. It is a deeply admirable thing to admit that the way you’ve seen things, be it people in your life, or indeed, our society and our world, were flawed. Cliche incoming: your best thinking got you where you are. Persistently, when my outcomes sucked, it was due to no one other than myself. No one else. Me. Doing the deeper inner work in processing that, using structured approaches like journaling, therapy, coaching, or other modalities, starts taking away the emotional charge, and starts to bring us to acceptance, clarity, and being in control of our destiny.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:29 am

TODAY'S VALUE POST: A REMINDER THAT EVEN AT ROCK BOTTOM, YOU CAN CREATE OUTCOMES

IT'S NOT OVER, UNTIL YOU WIN

[Details redacted, post is coaching for a private client]

I am truly sorry you are suffering, brother.

But I have your back all the way.

[name], survival mode, ends.

When you do the right things, for long enough, you turn things around.

So many times, I thought it was the end of the line for me, my journey at times was pure punishment. Pure, unadulterated human suffering. Many sleepless nights staring into the abyss, into the void, just defeated to the absolute core.

Without hope.

Without any seeming prospect of a brighter future or better day.

I don't say this to be dramatic. I say this, because it is true: I tried for 12 years, consistently, to just lose my virginity. before I finally did it at 30. That experience, was 5,000 cold approaches dude, that experience, was so many nights out, I mean, I did 3-4 nights out a week for years.....and I would end up in the pit of hopelessness, my entire health on the floor, chronically fatigued, brain fog, depression, anxiety, my god it got so bad I was bed bound for 2 years at one point

So I make this point, to be fucking clear with you:

I have already been damn near clinically dead twice, and have suffered to a ludicrous extent

Traumatic childhood, abusive father, the lot dude.

I would have had ever excuse to become a statistic. And the only reason I did not, [name], was even when it was more fuckin' bleak and hopeless than you could fucking begin to imagine

When all the walls were caving in and even the hardest men on earth would say fuck me this is miserable

I STILL KEPT GOING

I STILL KEPT TRYING NEW THINGS

AND I JUST REFUSED TO QUIT UNTIL I WAS DEAD, BURIED, AND GONE

...Today, I am writing this coaching message to you, on the most idyllic and perfect beach I have seen in my life. Not because I have super human ability or resilience. Its not that at all. I am normal, average, regular.

I just kept going.

And I got better at the things I sucked at over time.

THATS IT

RAVI'S COACHING POINTS FOR [REDACTED]
[name], it is NOT hopeless. It may feel it. Because it pulls at your fucking wounds which are tender as hell, dude, which have caused you deep, raw, emotional pain in your life. To such it became a soul wound, a trauma.

Those feelings are valid, you can feel them, you can express them, and the more you are open with me, the more you share, the more we can allow you to work through this chapter in your life, and get to the next.

How do we solve problems in IronWill, [name]?

We give them a name, a description, and give the big scary tiger with all it's teeth a name we can understand

Maybe for you, we are just working on solving a money problem

And when you look at it like that, money problems, have solutions - no?

Of course they do, [name], otherwise, everyone who went into debt, ever, would be vaporised by some sort of universal self correcting beam, and be sent into a worm hole or something.

That isn't quite how physics works 😉

Rather, [name], you need to just have an action plan, put it front and centre, really dig into your why, feel it, feel your vision for what you want and the family life you want to have, and use that why to f**king push you to the next level, dude

Let it push you to stick to your process harder, focus even more, generate even more business, deliver even more value, and literally through forward motion and income generating activity, bring tonnes more money into your business, allow that to just keep your finances coming together, and just focus on making progress

Baby steps

The money you make, we f**king celebrate as a profound gift from the Universe

We rewire our brain, our beliefs, and we lean into being badass at making money and changing our entire financial future

Make it a game. Make it fun.

THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE TO TURN YOUR F**KING LIFE AROUND THAN THE BOTTOM, HOMIE

-How can we see this as an opportunity for growth?
-How can you truly, and I mean, truly, viscerally, palpably, from your soul, connect with your why?
-How can you find passion, vigour, and drive to move higher in life?

THERE ARE LESSONS IN YOUR CURRENT EXPERIENCE, [name]

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi