MAC'S CONSISTENT HIGH PERFORMANCE THREAD: THE IRONWILL METHODOLOGY

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:00 am

I will share core and key ideas that underpin the IronWill Methodology here, which you can absorb over time, and internalise.

In time, I sincerely hope you are able to solve your own performance puzzle.

And from there, ascend, and realise your own human potential.

If there is a vision in your mind's eye, and a future that comes to you in fleeting moments.....

Instead of letting the years pass by, wondering when it will finally happy, tackle the problem directly. Head on.

Do NOT let your potential slip away.

This is YOUR LIFE.

YOU GET ONE

Do NOT dim your light for ANYONE

At Winner Within, we are a true Self Improvement community, and for those who want a systematic, structured approach to joyful productivity, success without suffering, whilst having a balanced, healthy, happy, loving life of joy and human connection, I will share the entire IronWill Methodology here, for FREE, something I spent over 50 grand perfecting and what took me 14 years of total, total fucking obsession to hone, optimise, tweak, test, iterate, and finally produce.

You can absorb my ideas on my FREE Facebook group which is here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/261172259208757

And the key ideas and concepts, I will keep posting here, to allow it to sink into your brain.

This is a very deep methodology and has many facets! The end result, is unstoppable performance, and entering into new realities, at your highest level of human potential.

Posts here will flow..........You can ask whatever performance based questions you want.

Why?

Because I want to help you.

LETS GO!

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:04 am

Below, is a post I crafted, on the art of progress, self improvement, and how to win in life.

Many of the ideas I developed on how to actually improve, were ingrained into me over time, and a product of the thought of other very intelligent people.

A person I learned an incredible amount from, in this regard, was Master Pancake @pancakemouse, and I studied his writing, his way of operating, and have been mentored by him for 2+ years now and he is behind a lot of my overall progress in life and why I started to SUCEED. Along with my crew (No Brains Crew & IRONWILL GRIND CHAT) and other advisors such as The Dom and Master Rags.

Enjoy!

THE IRONWILL APPROACH TO THINKING ABOUT PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS & STICKING POINTS

Your current outcomes, are your baseline, and by taking action, you have gathered data.

The market decides. The Universe, rewards you, depending on how well you're currently playing the game.

To WIN, you have to optimise and tweak every variable, until you have the outcomes you seek.

This is what I did in my career as a project manager, where my job was just to make things work!

First, you need to understand the particular equation. What are the variables?
Look at all of this, objectively, as a dispassionate experiment, as if you are a scientist testing hypotheses.

You need to be able to take an objective, data driven look, and see where you are lacking.

A big thing I learned from my first mentor in business, Vin, was the importance of working on the right things, and knowing which levels to pull, and which switches to hit. He was really a massive advocate of knowing where the optimisations are, and where the trapdoor lay.

Often, it's pain and suffering that forces us to confront our problems directly.

Push past negative emotions, and look at the problem as an equation

Understand each variable, each factor (within YOUR control, btw), and embark on the relentless journey to continuously overhaul, iterate, and keep improving, until you obtain the outcomes you seek!

Settle for NOTHING LESS than what you truly deserve!

What really matters, is your outcomes.

If you are not getting the outcomes you seek, CHANGE.

Rip it all down. Start again. Remove what didn't work. Keep going.

How we WIN, in IronWIll, is we're STRATEGIC & we apply marginal gains theory to find the correct optimisations, identify which are high
ROI, and we optimise them!

The importance of ITERATION, STRATEGIC THINKING, and using a DATA DRIVEN APPROACH.

3 years of this doing this work in IronWill, learning, optimising, testing, and being open-minded to new ideas and trying things that have worked for other people. Success leaves clues, and be careful not to dismiss things.

We must drop our ego in this game....

Some of the things that "worked", were very unpalatable, but helped me create better outcomes.

The core lesson - if things aren't working, CHANGE.

Be prepared to tear it all down. Take an objective stance and see it as an equation. What is the breakpoint?

What are the "real" objections?

What is the deeper psychology at play?

It takes real, raw intellectual ability to be able to get to the core of the "actual" issues, and within the depths of the fabric of reality, we can find the levers one must push, in order to transcend one's current reality, and SUCEED!

In your mission, in IronWill, the equation is simple:

1. Biology & your battery
2. Systems & your daily processes
3. Your inner world & beliefs

As you hold yourself accountable each day, and just tell me and the group the truth, all will be revealed

I am a master of getting inside your head and understanding what is really going on with you, because I've solved this puzzle so many times

So it's better for you to just be honest

Because I will find out either way...............

ACTIONS FOR TODAY

Comment below with the BIGGEST NEEDLE MOVER in your life, right now.

Spend time thinking about this. You can only choose ONE.

I'll then comment further, and we can explore how to make this week a W

Yours,

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:03 pm

It’s WNYHG. My real name is Tariq.

You know my posts on weight loss. Heading in the right direction this week. Carbs were 110 yesterday and will be around 50 today. That is not the reason for this post. It’s my lack of confidence. Let me explain.

I’ve been day trading, investing since as long as I can remember and I’ve had no issues putting in thousands of dollars, easily over 20k at a time and watching some stocks grow and others not so much.

Now, and for the last 6-7 months i haven’t been confident enough to even put in 5 dollars. I’ve had my ass handed to me in life and it has affected my ability to trade. I see stocks soaring 2000% and my hands are nowhere near the buy button. I cannot get out of my head and get back to trading. I have the money and that is the sad part. I completely understand that I’ll only lose that 5 if the stock tanks, it is the craziest thing that I just can’t lift my finger to start the trade. As if something ominous would happen.

There is definitely a deep psychology issue here. It stops me from approaching woman as well, ? sense an inferiority complex of sorts. It stops me from multitasking and getting out of my comfort zone. My environment and families support is nonexistent. This forum is really all that I have besides my work.

My biggest flaw right now is my
lack of self confidence. Reading the slight edge book by Jeff Olson has helped but sidesteps the main issue. Idk, that is what it feels like. In the sense that I need to have all screens open, the stock I’m interested inrevealing its real-time quote and for me to pull the trigger when it’s the right time. I’m still not there yet with opening all the screens. I get a foreboding and a negative feeling when I try. It’s been lie this for a few months.

The biggest needle mover right now is success in the stock market. It’s entirely dependent on my confidence and ability to make decisions based on my knowledge of what I know and what I have.

I consider my self to be a religious person. In that regard I am lacking as well. There’s no religion that forbids making money. Quite the opposite. I might be a terrible human because I do not espouse what I believe in and it has come back to affect me. A hypocrite if you will. because if everything that has happened “in God I trust, everybody else pays cash” and yet I still can’t.

But seriously that needle needs to move. I need to be able to press the buy button and know my stop loss within 40 secs and when to sell just as quickly.

I know what I know and it isn’t this. I’ll be the first to go under the guillotine and comfortably tell everyone I went to med school and I have little idea what this is. My ego was abolished and “trampled” a while ago. Ive giving myself permission to suck but this is ridiculous.

I do think that this the weight loss will help. If there are other mentions besides sleep hygiene and hydration, I’m all in.
Ryval
Goal: Lays
Motto: "Do whatever it takes to reach your goals"

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:32 pm

Biggest needle mover right now for me... swiping and chatting on the apps. I need to be better on them daily.

Even today in my log I mentioned how little free time I have in the evenings- I absolutely do have 20-30 mins to spare that I can spend on the apps. Setting a timer daily in the evening and then just going at it until either the likes run out or the timer does is something possible that I can do to move the needle moreso than I already am.
My log: https://shorturl.at/zIMV3
2024 GOALS:
1. Complete my 365 Project: 60/365
2. 3 Lays: 0/3
3. Invest £20K: 0/£20K
4. Start one of my side hustle ideas: 0/1
5. GYM GOALS: (Bulk: 68.60/78kg) (Squat: 107.5/140kg) (Bench: 82.5/100kg) (OHP: 55/70kg) (Hex Bar Deadlift: 127.5/180kg)
(Weighted Chin ups: 40/45kg)(Weighted Pull ups: 35/40kg)
6. Build a satisfying social life
7. Upload 2 Youtube videos: 0/2
8. Develop a positive mindset
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:26 pm

My biggest needle mover is to find and implement the best ways to sell my services while building mailing lists/contacts of customers to offer more/repeat services in future. If I can get consistent work I can plan how much to re-invest into my business and how to best make this my full-time job.
MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:44 pm

Wnyhg wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:03 pm
It’s WNYHG. My real name is Tariq.

You know my posts on weight loss. Heading in the right direction this week. Carbs were 110 yesterday and will be around 50 today. That is not the reason for this post. It’s my lack of confidence. Let me explain.

I’ve been day trading, investing since as long as I can remember and I’ve had no issues putting in thousands of dollars, easily over 20k at a time and watching some stocks grow and others not so much.

Now, and for the last 6-7 months i haven’t been confident enough to even put in 5 dollars. I’ve had my ass handed to me in life and it has affected my ability to trade. I see stocks soaring 2000% and my hands are nowhere near the buy button. I cannot get out of my head and get back to trading. I have the money and that is the sad part. I completely understand that I’ll only lose that 5 if the stock tanks, it is the craziest thing that I just can’t lift my finger to start the trade. As if something ominous would happen.

There is definitely a deep psychology issue here. It stops me from approaching woman as well, ? sense an inferiority complex of sorts. It stops me from multitasking and getting out of my comfort zone. My environment and families support is nonexistent. This forum is really all that I have besides my work.

My biggest flaw right now is my
lack of self confidence. Reading the slight edge book by Jeff Olson has helped but sidesteps the main issue. Idk, that is what it feels like. In the sense that I need to have all screens open, the stock I’m interested inrevealing its real-time quote and for me to pull the trigger when it’s the right time. I’m still not there yet with opening all the screens. I get a foreboding and a negative feeling when I try. It’s been lie this for a few months.

The biggest needle mover right now is success in the stock market. It’s entirely dependent on my confidence and ability to make decisions based on my knowledge of what I know and what I have.

I consider my self to be a religious person. In that regard I am lacking as well. There’s no religion that forbids making money. Quite the opposite. I might be a terrible human because I do not espouse what I believe in and it has come back to affect me. A hypocrite if you will. because if everything that has happened “in God I trust, everybody else pays cash” and yet I still can’t.

But seriously that needle needs to move. I need to be able to press the buy button and know my stop loss within 40 secs and when to sell just as quickly.

I know what I know and it isn’t this. I’ll be the first to go under the guillotine and comfortably tell everyone I went to med school and I have little idea what this is. My ego was abolished and “trampled” a while ago. Ive giving myself permission to suck but this is ridiculous.

I do think that this the weight loss will help. If there are other mentions besides sleep hygiene and hydration, I’m all in.
There we go.....

Superb post, Tariq.

STICKING POINTS: Inner World
-Crisis of confidence: Stemming from "having ass handed me in life".
-Contraction, Not Expansion

Running your Consistent Performance Formula, we think through:

Biology + Processes + Inner World = Outcomes & Goal Achievement

...So, performing thematic analysis on the data above, looking at this as a dispassionate experiment, where do we think the weak link is?

Where do we think te sense of stuckness is coming from?

Your log jam, is in your Inner World, and as such, you are at your current level, due to this.

Ravi's Coaching Points - Understanding Your Formula:

You have remarkable self-awareness and insight, and with the right approach, right support, and creating the right vision, you will literally soar. People like you, I can help, and solve this problem, permanently.

No one comes here, for no reason. There is an underlying issue, and we need to find it, address that, work on it, and test, refine, and iterate, until we substantially improve in that aspect of the formula, and hence, see an uptick in outcomes.

.....It's the confidence, and the wounds you have gained, that are stopping you, man.

It hurt your sense of self, your ego, and now, you're stuck. You previously had great confidence and clarity, and this was evident in your investing behaviour, but now, you're stuck.

We'd need to start to unpack this, dive deeper, really get inside of your head, and put a tailored approach in place to heal the underlying wounds, whilst strengthening our conviction in our self, our mission in this world, and our goals.

When we feel aligned, when we feel as if we can achieve, we go from contraction (your present state), into expansion, and we can get consistent performance, and joyful productivity from there.

You, can get to Level 10. Your goals, are entirely achievable. Why you've not gotten there, at present, is because there are things you don't know. And that's OK, because I spend 14 years obsessing with this, and have taken many others through the journey over the years.

Next Steps - Ravi's Reccomendations

As a priority, I would spend time really crafting your vision for where you want to be in the next 5 years, and go into remarkable depth. In IW, all my guys do this, and we reflect on it at regular intervals. I can send you some of the worksheets I use with my guys, if it would serve you.

And then, the actual doing of the work, to get you unstuck.

-Inner Work: You need to dive into your beliefs, your wounds, your impacted sense of self, and really explore what is going on within you, man. We need to understand, the thought patterns, the stories, the limiting beliefs, and other dynamics at play in your psyche, so we can work on them, and tailor an approach to you.

-Pick your modality: My guys, often journal, in a manner in which I teach. I call this, strategic journalling, and we dive into the problem, break it down, and go through a range of questions, to get deep insight. We then process, set small actions, and do this work on an ongoing basis. You can explore this. I also like written affirmation, visualisation, and healing meditation.

Frankly, if you nail the above, and build your deep conviction in yourself, your mission, and the vision you seek to actualise in life again, the weight will begin flying off. There are guys in my group, right now, who struggled with weight, for years. We slowly built up a tailored approach, which emphasises their vision, goals, and inner world, and the weight has been flying off, with them at the lowest weight they've been in their adult life. I am very proud of my client results, and the above exploratory framework (from my background as a project manager, basically) is the reason I can do this as well as I can.

Does this help?

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask. I want to see you thrive, and become a success story.

You deserve, a great, attractive body, and a thriving, stimulating dating life. Those things, can be achieved, we just have to crack YOUR consistent performance formula, and all will be attained, joyfully...

Yours,

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:05 pm

Ryval wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:32 pm
Biggest needle mover right now for me... swiping and chatting on the apps. I need to be better on them daily.

Even today in my log I mentioned how little free time I have in the evenings- I absolutely do have 20-30 mins to spare that I can spend on the apps. Setting a timer daily in the evening and then just going at it until either the likes run out or the timer does is something possible that I can do to move the needle moreso than I already am.
Superb.

And that action, if taken consistently, will produce dates, lays, experiences, improvements in skillsets, and greater and greater success.

...IF you do it ;-)

We all know these things. Everyone does.

How many are truly nailing the needle movers, consistently, for literally years?

There are some who do this. We refer to these people, as the successful among us - the leaders, the warriors, the ones who rose above the pack and ascended higher and higher up the mountain.

It's 1% of men who truly make it, man.

1%

I've been leading this forum, for almost 3 years. No one has out worked me, no one has matched my consistency or dedication, and frankly, most of them just fade out.

The question is: why?

Long term performance, is a deep game. A lot has to come together to climb to the top.

And it takes time. Patience. And a lot of problem solving.

My follow up questions for you:

-Do you know what you truly want in life? By the time I came here, I had quite a clear vision, and posted my Future Authoring exercise, here on the forum. You can see it in the first post in my journal. I was working on my biology, and my inner world, from the jump, and took MASSIVE action, always had coaches and mentors, and set myself up to win.

-Systems & Structure: If you're not consistently executing, you need to change a variable. We need to think about your process, and how you're implementing. Ask yourself, how can I consistently use the apps? Why am I not doing this right now? What is the gap? And how can I plug that? What is ONE small step I can take, now? And what is ONE small step I can take, in the next 24hrs?

To get to the next level, you have to level up in the Consisent Performance Formula. Using a data driven, and systematic approach to performance and goal achievement, we tend to just get closer and closer to elite as the years go by.

Does that make sense?

Let me know, and if there is anything I can assist with further, just ask.

Here to serve you & the community

-Ravi

You do that. And you'll win BIG.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:35 pm

Sewerdog wrote:
My biggest needle mover is to find and implement the best ways to sell my services while building mailing lists/contacts of customers to offer more/repeat services in future. If I can get consistent work I can plan how much to re-invest into my business and how to best make this my full-time job.
Excellent, a great goal, and 100% achievable.

-How are you currently selling your services? What is working? What isn't working? What can be improved? How can you do more of what is working? And how can you get more from the customers you currently have?

You can get consistent work, IF you're consistent with outreach, lead gen, find what works, and double down on that.

Reverse engineering that, and starting from where you are, high ROI focus work for you would be:

-Understanding the needle mover for your current goal - how are you generating income right now? Put this front and centre, and if possible, this priority should be reflected in your day. The "eat that frog" approach, is good, and many of my guys with your current goal use it.

Service business models, are the highest success rate, because we can control the factors within them. If you level up in each aspect of the equation, and get your sales up, you'll win.

Absolutely achievable.

I have got your back, as you know, so let's set an interim goal, and fucking SMASH IT using a focused approach.

We can then quit the job, and scale over time.

Absolutely possible, and there is no doubt for me that it will be done...

LETS GO

Let's work through this and push you forward. If there's anything I can do, reach out, my door is always open to you.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:38 pm

MAC PERFORMANCE THOUGHTS:

You're As Strong As Your Weakest Link: Inner World - How Can We Strengthen Our MIND?

I still do love David.

Listening to him in the background today, as I work on IronWill, serve my people, and add value.

From a performance perspective, there is a lot I have gained from studying him.

His mindsets and mentalities are f**king unbelievable, super strong Inner Game, and his Inner World (Pillar Three) is populated with so many powerful tools and concepts.

I studied him, deeply, for years. IMO, as a performance coach, cases his liks, are profoundly useful, for us to understand how to unlock human potential.

Much of this, David did by working on his MIND. On his BELIEFS, on essentially brain washing himself to believe that if he just DID, if he just IMPLEMENTED and EXECUTED, he will succeed.....

True focus, dedication, and massive, massive action, can solve a lot of the performance equation.

HOWEVER

If you study David, as deeply as I have done, he also puts huge emphasis on sleep, restoration, stretching, and inner work / mind work & self talk.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?

Building your mind, matters in this community.

Here, we are committed to getting to Level 10 in Biology, Process/Systems, and Inner World.

....We ALL work on this.

And that, includes yours truly.

QUESTION FOR YOU:

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING TO WORK ON YOUR MIND THIS WEEK?

NO FLUFF ANSWERS.

ACTUAL, CONCRETE, ACTIONS - POST THEM!

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:06 pm

Ravi wrote:
You can explore this. I also like written affirmation, visualisation, and healing meditation.

Your previous post was very helpful. my initial post was therapeutic and allowed me to become completely mobile with my trading.$OCEA was the stock I traded in and had tripled but I got out too early. I am interested in completely annihilating this lack of self-confidence and PTSD with your help. I am journaling, if not in my head.

I am a cyclist through and through. I was banned from bicycling in 2007 after a serious road accident; the ones banning were my parents and the explanation was I have a marriage. I was given permission to mountain bike and use trails, but none of them are even remotely close to my house, unlike a road that leads to a park where practically every bicyclist team and individual does loops and to get their miles in. Add to that, the weather and repeated attempts at normalizing my life, where a normal person would’ve just moved to a warmer climate I was stuck. The situation is representative of my life in general. I grew up in a very abusive, self absorbed Islamic family as the eldest son. They play favs and I was not it.

I understand this. PTSD is a bitch I didn’t know I had that somehow resolved with mushrooms.

My health deteriorated to the extent of renal failure and hormonal issues alongside persistent gout that would be aggravated by exercise in my attempts to normalize. I’m at the point where I can exercise and the medication is appropriate. But only after 8 or so years.

My issue at the hospital was serious enough for the vice president of medical affairs to be fired. I am assuming that the chief of medicine committed suicide.
Yesterday I was asked to come back to the practice of medicine by one of my colleagues, and I refused. my response was I’d rather pray to God and hope for his benevolence rather than deal with these guys. 4 lawyers, each of them a managing partner in their respective law firm. I even know their duplicity.

I believe I’ve obtained Fanaiat. It’s a term used by Sufi to describe annihilation of self because frankly I would’ve committed suicide along time ago. I had nothing to fall back on. I went to God repeatedly overtime. I realized there was a method and my ego was interfering in my ability to accept my reality in the world. we are individuals made into families and societies, and nobody gives a fuck. Except… each of us has seen our own tribulations. We described them as grandiose when we passed them.

Going after woman seems to me to be a limiting belief. My wife refuses to divorce me and also refuses to come to my bed. I’ve offered to pay her, I let her brother know, so at least this issue is by the wayside and any politics or frustration or regret has been abolished by my publicly acknowledging she doesn’t exist and this family means nothing to me. If I’m am to take small steps, I need to separate from her and her humungous extended family.

My father is also a physician who was attending at one of the internal medicine programs down south. I grew up in a self-absorbed, abusive, self, righteous cowardly Islamic family. Now that I think about it, he would stop me in order for me to stop from passing him. Who knows? he told me once I was too sophisticated. Whatever the case I was an obedient son became a physician to appease my parents and stopped biking to not have to deal with them, and all my relatives ganging up on me to avoid blowback. It’s been only a few months or a month ago that I told him to shut up and only speak when he spoken to. I’ve been cut off from my maternal side, and I forcibly cut myself off from the paternal side, with the exception of my brother to a limited extent. So I’ve basically cut off myself for my own family, my dad, my mother and my work.

As far as diving into my beliefs, I would consider myself a Muslim, but that’s only when you pray five times a day, and read the Quran and live the life of a Muslim. I may not be Muslim but what I do believe in is the existence of Brahma or Allah or God as they are a monolithic being. I’m basing myself off of his existence because there’s only so much pussy you can fuck, only so much money you can make how many things you can buy, do, and Avoid becoming a hedonistic, egotistical human with regrets. I still haven’t learn my lesson though. I’ve become a purist in everything I do.

I’ve read so much information on weight loss, muscle building, modeling, and moneymaking that it’s all coming together now. My vision for the next five years continues to be that I be alive and that every decision I’ve made has been the correct one like playing the stock market with my life. I aspire not for greatness, but I am kind and gentle, and given the opportunity to prove it every chance I get. Gentleness doesn’t mean softness or smooth talking, and it may be brash, condescending and brutal, so be it.

I still perseverate, which means then I still have some issues that need to be addressed. I’m learning overtime to give less of a fuck to everything that doesn’t matter and care and nurture those things that do.. I don’t know how long it’s going to take. but instead of relying on karass and Vonnegut, I’m going to rely on nothing. if I go, I go if I come and stay, I’ll be climbing.

I believe inner work is relative. Mine collapsed because of circumstance and was solidified by example in from own life in retrospect. I didn’t see many others with the same issue but the ones who were in my life were the ones who had resolved their issues and become more resilient.

Alongside proceeding and categorizing?my own experience in past. This was the most important part of the process and I was able to get the best results out of it as well (looking in the life’s mirror, seeing how others capitulated) and I am very grateful for the opportunity and hope that you will continue to be able to help me with this difficult situation in future and that you will be able to get through this with the best possible resolution for me. :arrow:

My future is a blur. I’ve relied on game to see how my family reacts. I’m moving forward with my exercise routine and weight loss, adjusting my diet accordingly. Small steps with MTB, trading and work and believe it or not I want to consolidate my relationship with everyone, god, nature, work so that it’s all one and the same. Like abolishing the separation of church and state. Won’t happen this week, journaling and incremental progress will be the key for me.

My goal for next two weeks is to lose more weight and avoid lagging skin. Go out for one MTB ride, and just full stop. Not meditate but full do a full stop. Systemize the issues I see and prioritize them. Goalify them. Understand how they are related and bring in a friend or two to corroborate experience. Then I’ll setup my goal post and strategize. I think that I’ve been doing this all along. It’s only now that the full stop will begin to take shape for me as well as my next steps in life.

EDIT: I have only one goal and that is to lose weight. My waist might not be shrinking as fast but on 2/5 while performing overhead presses I surprised myself by my change in appearance looking in the gym mirror. My shoulders are lacking, my gut is out but there’s form. For my mind and for my future self and for those around me, for my confidence, for my appearance nothing could be more important. Edit: I’ve conquered my inability to trade. The next step is probably something along the lines of a dopamine detox, which I know nothing about. I’m unable to sit in a chair for the three or four hours needed to track my stock. Or, I don’t. I place my trade and follow up every 15 minutes. I am concerned that this might be agitated depression and I need to get out of my bubble and mingle. I do with some of the bro guys at the gym but I’d don’t take it further because I don’t drink. Insight into how to do a dopamine detox because I do need to time my trades correctly and I’m missing out looking for rush just getting food ready or planning my day and being lost in my thoughts.
Last edited by Wnyhg on Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sewerdog

Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:10 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:35 pm
Sewerdog wrote:
Excellent, a great goal, and 100% achievable.

-How are you currently selling your services? What is working? What isn't working? What can be improved? How can you do more of what is working? And how can you get more from the customers you currently have?

You can get consistent work, IF you're consistent with outreach, lead gen, find what works, and double down on that.

Reverse engineering that, and starting from where you are, high ROI focus work for you would be:

-Understanding the needle mover for your current goal - how are you generating income right now? Put this front and centre, and if possible, this priority should be reflected in your day. The "eat that frog" approach, is good, and many of my guys with your current goal use it.

Service business models, are the highest success rate, because we can control the factors within them. If you level up in each aspect of the equation, and get your sales up, you'll win.

Absolutely achievable.

I have got your back, as you know, so let's set an interim goal, and fucking SMASH IT using a focused approach.

We can then quit the job, and scale over time.

Absolutely possible, and there is no doubt for me that it will be done...

LETS GO

Let's work through this and push you forward. If there's anything I can do, reach out, my door is always open to you.

-Ravi
This is legendary coaching, appreciate you making this post!

Breaking it down:

How am I selling my services?

1. Door to door sales, this has been surprising reliable. I've never had to push it to the extremes because I usually landed a job within 15 or so houses (this is selling my most basic service - gutter cleaning). Something I could probably do to make money if shit hits the fan and I was desperate for cash. The downside is its scary to make long-term business plans on my door sales abilities.

2. Facebook ads: I used a basic ad with a spend of £60 over two weeks. This got me £260 of work, im booked for a job in April that will pay me £250 and I will have done two more for another £100 this weekend. That's a return of about 1000%.
I now have 7 5 star reviews and more content (before and afters) on my page too and a contact list of customers I can offer other services to.

What can be improved?

1. Improve my door to door abilities - hard to tell this one because some people seem really open and others just look annoyed they had to get up to answer the door. I focus on the basics such as smiling, decent eye contact, standing back from the door, being presentable and not rushing my delivery. I could try to build some rapport and maybe add a little humour or focus on good energy when pitching.

2. Refine ads with some decent sales copy. Scale them up and experiment with spending larger amounts to reach more people. Keep building my page and reviews.
-Start using Google ads - direct traffic to my website.
-Use ads to push different services now that I'm able to softwash houses and clean roofs.
-A big one: now that I'm doing more cosmetic cleaning I can record me doing the jobs and edit before and after videos for content and adverts.

3. Price point: I didnt close a lot of the jobs from the Facebook ads because I quoted too high. However my equipment for the gutter cleaning is honestly overkill for a lot of properties so I could easily smash the jobs out quickly and by booking them in advance I'd be able to organise things like route from job to job to minimise driving time so I'd be very pleased with the hourly rate even if I did drop the prices. I can also quote other more expensive jobs from the basic one if I notice something that needs doing on their property.

Considerations:
-some work may be seasonal and my leads might dry up depending on demand throughout the year.
-I can also cold-email property owners of public/communal buildings to offer services - this is untested.
-Getting multiple uses out of equipment e.g: using a pressure washer for driveways to also wash house exteriors. I've done this already with my roof cleaning kit - using it to softwash house exteriors and for better gutter access.

Getting more from existing customers:
I think I'm pretty good at doing this and it's surprising how often I get asked if I do a specific service without mentioning it. So far I have upsold 2 house exterior cleaning jobs, quoted a roof clean and a driveway clean.
I would like to schedule and organise routine cleaning for customers each year on top of this.

Highest ROI:
Crack Facebook and Google ads with effective copy, testimonials and pictures: Figure out the point of diminishing returns with my ad spend.

Interim Goal:
Fully book two weekends from Google and Facebook ads (while making minimum 200% profit on ad spending - not including future jobs or referrals)

Eating the frog/achieving the goal:
Aim for 3 adverts up and running targeting different services or two adverts for services and one for my page (experimental - see what works). Door to door 3hrs minimum each day where I don't have anything booked. 3 Emails to property owners offering my services every day. Follow up with all previous customers whenever I introduce a new service.

Thanks Legend this got me fired up
Sewerdog

Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:22 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:38 pm
MAC PERFORMANCE THOUGHTS:

You're As Strong As Your Weakest Link: Inner World - How Can We Strengthen Our MIND?

QUESTION FOR YOU:

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING TO WORK ON YOUR MIND THIS WEEK?

NO FLUFF ANSWERS.

ACTUAL, CONCRETE, ACTIONS - POST THEM!

-Ravi
Daily Practices:
1 think I like about myself
1 thing I'm grateful for
8hrs sleep consistently
Workout 5-6 days a week
Cold showers in the morning - usually where my affirmations take place.
Remind myself I'm proud of myself when I do something productive - I actively praise myself
When doing something difficult e.g hiit I will affirm stuff like: "this is amazing" and "you're killing it"
Actual downtime: not doomscrolling but reading a book or listening to an album

I also go over my biggest wins of the week and the month.

I'd recommend anyone interested in mindset to check out Ross Edgley: he swam around the UK in 6 months and does ultra long distance swimming. Surprisingly he always seems to be having a great time even while doing these logically horrible activities.
Slurp
Goal: Move forwards in life.
Motto: One more step.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:00 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:04 am
ACTIONS FOR TODAY

Comment below with the BIGGEST NEEDLE MOVER in your life, right now.

Spend time thinking about this. You can only choose ONE.
Hi MAC,
First of all thank you for taking your time to do this.

My current biggest needle mover is becoming more proactive. I feel like I'm letting so many opportunities slip by just because until 21 I was a social recluse and had no idea on how to properly interact with the world. Even now after 3 years of growing up, moving abroad and achieving great successes I'm still "waiting for things to happen". While I do have some more concrete goals as of now I feel that this lack of proactiveness is what's truly keeping me back.
MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:27 am

Will check in bros and work through the thread. Weekends, are for recharging, family, and inner work. I spent it, with my lovely parents, and doing inner work (anger release).

As ever, some ideas from my brain, to help you, serving you from my heart:

ENGINEERING HUMAN PERFORMANCE

Full Stack Human Development: Building Excellence, One Weak Link At A Time

The process of transformation has to be done very systematically, at all levels, to create large-scale outcomes.
Physiologically, the organism must be brought to lower levels of stress hormones and must go through a lot of cellular detoxification, mitochondrial rejuvenation, and mental and emotional healing.

That biological foundation must be built. Non-negotiable. No one gets around it.

A brain and body that writhes in cortisol and adrenaline, will be subject to perpetual stress responses and distorted thinking. The mind of such an organism is a very negative place. When the serum, the river of life, is polluted by survival chemicals, the mind, will stay in survival.

In IronWill, we start with biology first. We start, by aligning the body to circadian principles, and we build up deep work capacity, not to strive towards goals in the first instance, but to actually pull the mind out of stress and conditioned feedback loops, and into new, engaged, positive mental behaviours.

We go through a process of reconditoning the brain, to teach it to focus, be positive, proactive, and engaged. As stress hormones go down, through the holistic, full-stack, lifestyle-based approach, the brain accepts new behaviours, lays down new conditioning, and starts to internally recalibrate.

As we go through the change process, often, the “real issues” emerge. This occurs, typically as we ascend in our consciousness, and start to achieve more, be more, and prove to our inner being, that we can solve the deeper problems.

For me, as I healed more, achieved more, and unlocked more potential within, my inner being called me to process and work through my suppressed anger and stifled, unexpressed emotions.

For full stack, holistic, comprehensive human development, and to unlock:

😊Joyful performance
💓Success without inner tension
🫂Long term happiness and social connection, balance and harmony
☀️Abundance mentality
...We need to address weak link after weak link.

What you may not want to hear, is that this is a multi-year journey, and requires different interventions, and different tweaks, at different stages.

I had to re-condition my brain, and wire in new behaviours, new mentalities, and work deeply on healing my biology, for 2 years straight, before my mind allowed me to unlock deeper aspects of my being to work on.

Had I attempted to learn stoicism and emotional control, letting go or acceptance during this time of very unstable inconsistent biology and energy, how far do you think I’d have gotten?

Nowhere……….

You may like me to tell you that you can just continue the way you are, and learn to love and accept yourself, and all will be OK.

In practical reality, to get you the results that you actually want, we’ll need to:
✅Overhaul habits
🤔Rewire beliefs
🔋Learn the deep game of consistency and energy management
😡Work through challenging psychological tendencies
❤️🩹Heal your body and nervous system
🥇Take small steps and build towards massive action
🔗Find your weak links, and optimise on a month to month basis

Guess what, this requires focus, commitment, and guidance through a full-stack development process.

It takes more than a retreat or a workshop. This will be a lifestyle choice.

And it is for those who are serious, and ready for change.

I refuse to blow smoke, or bend on my beliefs to attract a wider audience. I will not spout bullshit. For those in my tribe, I will continue to serve you with grace, honesty, compassion, and love.

But with that love, will come a gentle push – in the direction of your growth.

Not because I want you to feel fear or scarcity, or that you are not enough.

But because I am called to serve you, and I must do this until I can no longer breathe.

Yours
-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:46 pm

Wnyhg wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:06 pm
Ravi wrote:
You can explore this. I also like written affirmation, visualisation, and healing meditation.

Your previous post was very helpful. my initial post was therapeutic and allowed me to become completely mobile with my trading.$OCEA was the stock I traded in and had tripled but I got out too early. I am interested in completely annihilating this lack of self-confidence and PTSD with your help. I am journaling, if not in my head.

I am a cyclist through and through. I was banned from bicycling in 2007 after a serious road accident; the ones banning were my parents and the explanation was I have a marriage. I was given permission to mountain bike and use trails, but none of them are even remotely close to my house, unlike a road that leads to a park where practically every bicyclist team and individual does loops and to get their miles in. Add to that, the weather and repeated attempts at normalizing my life, where a normal person would’ve just moved to a warmer climate I was stuck. The situation is representative of my life in general. I grew up in a very abusive, self absorbed Islamic family as the eldest son. They play favs and I was not it.

I understand this. PTSD is a bitch I didn’t know I had that somehow resolved with mushrooms.

My health deteriorated to the extent of renal failure and hormonal issues alongside persistent gout that would be aggravated by exercise in my attempts to normalize. I’m at the point where I can exercise and the medication is appropriate. But only after 8 or so years.

My issue at the hospital was serious enough for the vice president of medical affairs to be fired. I am assuming that the chief of medicine committed suicide.
Yesterday I was asked to come back to the practice of medicine by one of my colleagues, and I refused. my response was I’d rather pray to God and hope for his benevolence rather than deal with these guys. 4 lawyers, each of them a managing partner in their respective law firm. I even know their duplicity.

I believe I’ve obtained Fanaiat. It’s a term used by Sufi to describe annihilation of self because frankly I would’ve committed suicide along time ago. I had nothing to fall back on. I went to God repeatedly overtime. I realized there was a method and my ego was interfering in my ability to accept my reality in the world. we are individuals made into families and societies, and nobody gives a fuck. Except… each of us has seen our own tribulations. We described them as grandiose when we passed them.

Going after woman seems to me to be a limiting belief. My wife refuses to divorce me and also refuses to come to my bed. I’ve offered to pay her, I let her brother know, so at least this issue is by the wayside and any politics or frustration or regret has been abolished by my publicly acknowledging she doesn’t exist and this family means nothing to me. If I’m am to take small steps, I need to separate from her and her humungous extended family.

My father is also a physician who was attending at one of the internal medicine programs down south. I grew up in a self-absorbed, abusive, self, righteous cowardly Islamic family. Now that I think about it, he would stop me in order for me to stop from passing him. Who knows? he told me once I was too sophisticated. Whatever the case I was an obedient son became a physician to appease my parents and stopped biking to not have to deal with them, and all my relatives ganging up on me to avoid blowback. It’s been only a few months or a month ago that I told him to shut up and only speak when he spoken to. I’ve been cut off from my maternal side, and I forcibly cut myself off from the paternal side, with the exception of my brother to a limited extent. So I’ve basically cut off myself for my own family, my dad, my mother and my work.

As far as diving into my beliefs, I would consider myself a Muslim, but that’s only when you pray five times a day, and read the Quran and live the life of a Muslim. I may not be Muslim but what I do believe in is the existence of Brahma or Allah or God as they are a monolithic being. I’m basing myself off of his existence because there’s only so much pussy you can fuck, only so much money you can make how many things you can buy, do, and Avoid becoming a hedonistic, egotistical human with regrets. I still haven’t learn my lesson though. I’ve become a purist in everything I do.

I’ve read so much information on weight loss, muscle building, modeling, and moneymaking that it’s all coming together now. My vision for the next five years continues to be that I be alive and that every decision I’ve made has been the correct one like playing the stock market with my life. I aspire not for greatness, but I am kind and gentle, and given the opportunity to prove it every chance I get. Gentleness doesn’t mean softness or smooth talking, and it may be brash, condescending and brutal, so be it.

I still perseverate, which means then I still have some issues that need to be addressed. I’m learning overtime to give less of a fuck to everything that doesn’t matter and care and nurture those things that do.. I don’t know how long it’s going to take. but instead of relying on karass and Vonnegut, I’m going to rely on nothing. if I go, I go if I come and stay, I’ll be climbing.

I believe inner work is relative. Mine collapsed because of circumstance and was solidified by example in from own life in retrospect. I didn’t see many others with the same issue but the ones who were in my life were the ones who had resolved their issues and become more resilient.

Alongside proceeding and categorizing?my own experience in past. This was the most important part of the process and I was able to get the best results out of it as well (looking in the life’s mirror, seeing how others capitulated) and I am very grateful for the opportunity and hope that you will continue to be able to help me with this difficult situation in future and that you will be able to get through this with the best possible resolution for me. :arrow:

My future is a blur. I’ve relied on game to see how my family reacts. I’m moving forward with my exercise routine and weight loss, adjusting my diet accordingly. Small steps with MTB, trading and work and believe it or not I want to consolidate my relationship with everyone, god, nature, work so that it’s all one and the same. Like abolishing the separation of church and state. Won’t happen this week, journaling and incremental progress will be the key for me.

My goal for next two weeks is to lose more weight and avoid lagging skin. Go out for one MTB ride, and just full stop. Not meditate but full do a full stop. Systemize the issues I see and prioritize them. Goalify them. Understand how they are related and bring in a friend or two to corroborate experience. Then I’ll setup my goal post and strategize. I think that I’ve been doing this all along. It’s only now that the full stop will begin to take shape for me as well as my next steps in life.

EDIT: I have only one goal and that is to lose weight. My waist might not be shrinking as fast but on 2/5 while performing overhead presses I surprised myself by my change in appearance looking in the gym mirror. My shoulders are lacking, my gut is out but there’s form. For my mind and for my future self and for those around me, for my confidence, for my appearance nothing could be more important. Edit: I’ve conquered my inability to trade. The next step is probably something along the lines of a dopamine detox, which I know nothing about. I’m unable to sit in a chair for the three or four hours needed to track my stock. Or, I don’t. I place my trade and follow up every 15 minutes. I am concerned that this might be agitated depression and I need to get out of my bubble and mingle. I do with some of the bro guys at the gym but I’d don’t take it further because I don’t drink. Insight into how to do a dopamine detox because I do need to time my trades correctly and I’m missing out looking for rush just getting food ready or planning my day and being lost in my thoughts.
Superb post. Can you see, how just by expressing, processing, and working through the sticking points, we can begin to lighten their impact on us?

Bringing intent, deliberation, and focus to the areas we seek to develop, and allowing that pain to wash over us (which it will).

Frankly, I do understand. I also grew up in a household that was very conservative, religious, and completely sexually repressed. My parents, were both very driven and workaholic type people. Type A, proactive, and very much not present to any of my emotional needs. This, leaves a man with a lot of his development, stunted - I had to undergo this masculine development, at 29, through my own self improvement and implementing the methodology I developed.

When we actually find what we want, understand that, connect with it, and give ourselves permission to prioritise our needs, and go obtain what we seek, we find new levels within ourselves.

I struggled to lose weight for years. When I finally got so serious about changing my life, implemented my ideas on self improvement, and went all in on designing an epic self improvement project for myself using the framework I developed, every area of my life came together.

With you, it's my sense, that you have been through a lot, and have been sorting through it, for years.

And that isn't unlike many of my guys. However, what will start to serve you, is getting super clear on the future you want for yourself, and actually processing that.

What do you want?

What would make this a badass, life well lived?

For me, as a former obese housebound wreck, I decided, if I could become a slayer with women, run my own company, lead other men to success, travel the world, and have an elite network of amazing people to live my life with, then all the trials and tribulations would be worth it.

I developed a really clear vision for this. And then set out on embarking on the multi-year project to actualise it all.

For all the guys on my program, one of the first things I do with their intake is take them through a whole, expansive process that gets total clarity across the board, and we build an epic vision for them to work towards. Their roadmap to that, is designed by me, and we then get into action and work in it each day within the program & group.

You, have some clarity to obtain, and you have to really connect all you self improvement work with an overall vision, for you to get the weight loss SORTED, DONE, and F**KING DUSTED so you can get all the things you really seek.

You did not find a man like me, and become interested in my ideas, because you want to play small. There are big dreams inside of you, and it is that which you must connect with, because this will give you the power you need to fly into massive action and ascend to the top.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hbH ... wgctr3omqc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhQ ... rl6j7n9n2a

Obviously, that is all I can share, the rest is within the program. However, in order to serve you, and given you have been consistent in posting here and really trying your ass off, I am happy to help you.

Lets go get to work, Doc, and get a lean, strong, healthy body, and lots of wonderful abundance and inner healing.

It CAN be done.

You know that.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi