"Become obsessed with getting laid"

pussypounder9000
Goal: 79 inch weiner
Motto: Bite her nipples off

Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:19 am

Saw this on Andy's post on the main page, about being obsessed with getting laid and making it your number one goal during the 16 hours of the day.

What are some things I can do to get closer to this goal, this is what I'm doing right now:

-500-1000 calorie deficit a day, eating healthy
-Lifting 6 days a week
-Going to the mall often to find new clothes and upgrade style
-Getting weekly haircuts
-Tried getting some professional pics for tinder (didn't like the photographer, was too much of a "headshot" - didn't do well on tinder)
-Talking to girls whenever I'm out and see one I want to talk to

-Gonna wait until I get to 10 percent bodyfat and build a little more muscle before buying a DSLR and taking some of my own pictures and trying again on tinder. (Prob gonna take 2-3 months)

So this doesn't take much out of the day to do. What are some other things I can do to get closer to this goal of unlimited poon?
l0vebone
Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:17 pm

This one is bottom of your list, and it's worded in a weird way.

If your goal is to get laid, it shouldn't be "talking to gives when im out"

You should be deliberately going out for hours a day and hitting on girls in all situations. My fastest results came like that. I would spend hours a day going from supermarket to supermarket, the mall, the furniture store, the club, everywhere.

At a certain point though Andy's advice needs to take a fall back. When you can go out on thursday/fri/sat and get laid and you don't have to spam approaches 6 hours a day 7 days a week. When you can just go bar hopping, hit on from 1-20 girls in a night and have one of them sleep with you.

Note: this is all my experience though. Your goals may be different than mine, but getting laid is like #5 on my priority list now a days.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:32 pm

500-1000 daily deficit is way too much if you are looking to lose weight consistently long-term. You will plateau a lot faster with such massive deficits
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
pussypounder9000

Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:48 pm

l0vebone wrote:

You should be deliberately going out for hours a day and hitting on girls in all situations. My fastest results came like that. I would spend hours a day going from supermarket to supermarket, the mall, the furniture store, the club, everywhere.

At a certain point though Andy's advice needs to take a fall back. When you can go out on thursday/fri/sat and get laid and you don't have to spam approaches 6 hours a day 7 days a week. When you can just go bar hopping, hit on from 1-20 girls in a night and have one of them sleep with you.

Note: this is all my experience though. Your goals may be different than mine, but getting laid is like #5 on my priority list now a days.

How many approaches would it take until you got 1 lay? On average

Edit - Also with covid getting worse cold approaching these days might get harder
l0vebone

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:39 am

pussypounder9000 wrote:
l0vebone wrote:

Edit - Also with covid getting worse cold approaching these days might get harder
About 100. 20-30 if night game.

No its not. If anything its easier, especially during day game
pussypounder9000

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:59 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:32 am
pussypounder9000 wrote:
Who gives a shit. Shut up, go outside, talk to 100 girls. Then talk to another 100.

When you do get laid, when your dick is deep in a wet pussy, do you really think you're going to give a shit whether it took 50 approaches or 100 approaches or 200 approaches? No, you'll be too busy enjoying the sex and feeling like a superhero.

I've gotten laid as much as I have because I've talked to TENS OF THOUSANDS (maybe 100,000?) of girls. Not because I sat there and counted my percentages and my ratios and my numbers.

Stop holding back. Go all in.
You're right.

I don't have a problem cold approaching at malls and on the street, but when I'm at target or a grocery store it feels awkward as fuck. I know I'm being a pussy, but it feels weird as fuck doing it at grocery stores and target, etc. I feel like it's hella out of place.

My mindset when I'm at those places is "they're gonna think I'm desperate for approaching them at a grocery store/target etc" Please knock some sense into me
l0vebone

Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:10 am

pussypounder9000 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:32 am

Who gives a shit. Shut up, go outside, talk to 100 girls. Then talk to another 100.

When you do get laid, when your dick is deep in a wet pussy, do you really think you're going to give a shit whether it took 50 approaches or 100 approaches or 200 approaches? No, you'll be too busy enjoying the sex and feeling like a superhero.

I've gotten laid as much as I have because I've talked to TENS OF THOUSANDS (maybe 100,000?) of girls. Not because I sat there and counted my percentages and my ratios and my numbers.

Stop holding back. Go all in.
You're right.

I don't have a problem cold approaching at malls and on the street, but when I'm at target or a grocery store it feels awkward as fuck. I know I'm being a pussy, but it feels weird as fuck doing it at grocery stores and target, etc. I feel like it's hella out of place.

My mindset when I'm at those places is "they're gonna think I'm desperate for approaching them at a grocery store/target etc" Please knock some sense into me
Sure. My last thosand approaches were strickly at walmart/target.

Say:

“Hey i know its kinda weird because its a pandemic butttt i just noticed you shopping. Hey :p” and go from there. Have the most basic conversation ever for 1 minute then ask her to go out with you (preferably that day)
pussypounder9000

Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 am

Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:04 am
pussypounder9000 wrote:
Please knock some sense into me
I already did. I literally just did, and you literally ignored it. So you're wasting my time (and everybody who's replied to you's time too).

You're either willing to shut up and go outside and talk to 100 girls right this second, or you don't actually want it badly enough.

It's clearly the latter.

You're right man. It's 8 PM and I'm gonna go to target right now and see what I can do instead of sitting on my laptop. I actually want this shit pretty badly.
l0vebone

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:01 pm

So, what happened?
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:33 pm

Turn this into a log