Haircut advice

DaCookie
Goal: 100 lays 7 or above

Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:21 pm

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. I usually just get what I have in the photo except a 2 blade on the back and sides with the top being half the length or even less and have it thinned out.

I was wondering if anyone thought something else would look a lot better(if I don't stick my hair up in some way it makes my looks go down quite a bit so that is the only 'somewhat' requirement of the hairstyle but I'm open to anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Beast
Goal: Get laid

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:15 pm

I'm not sure how much you'd gain by mixing it up too much here. I reckon you could easily go shorter on the back and sides than a 2 though - ask for a skin fade/0 high fade and yeah obvs make sure they thin it on top....I personally wouldn't go to short on top either.

Think that would look pretty sharp.
DaCookie
Goal: 100 lays 7 or above

Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:05 am

I like the sound of a high fade. I got that once before and felt it was the best haircut for me. Only problem is my hair grows super super fast. Still ill go for it more than likely. Thanks for the feedback
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:25 am

@DaCookie - well don't leave us hanging! What does it look like now? Did you get the fade?
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log