Voice getting higher as day goes on

GravyTrain
Goal: Make money
Motto: Hustle & Motivate

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:26 am

What's up guys!

I've been having an issue for the past few months where my voice gets higher the longer it gets into the day, then pretty much goes out at night. I can still talk fine but my voice is raspy.

Any tips/tricks you guys would recommend before seeing a doctor? I drink shitloads of water (over 1gallon per day), I don't feel any more or less stressed than the past when my voice was fine and deep all day... I did stop working out pretty much this year... It's like the more tired I get the more fucked my voice gets... I have to push harder to get the same tone. Anyone have any exp with this?
24 Years Old
2020 Goals:
50k/mo profit (25/50 Done)
4 New Chicks before Aug 1st
5 Days Snowboarding
Move to Beach House (Done)
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:31 am

Mine does this too - I'm deep in the morning, naturally. Then get higher-pitched by evening.

I've trained myself to intentionally lower my voice (speaking slower really helps, and speaking more "from the belly" helps). It took me a while to recognise when I was talking in a higher pitch, but eventually you build a habit of always lowering your pitch.

Considered getting a voice coach? No idea how good they are though - never tried one.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
PM me for 1-on-1 coaching
GravyTrain
Goal: Make money
Motto: Hustle & Motivate

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:35 am

I actually have considered that for singing cause I wanna get better at that. That's a good idea. I'm pretty sure a doctor will just give me some generic bullshit pills and send me off so I wanted a non conventional method.

I feel like it's tension/stress related but we shall see... maybe your vocal cords just get worn out over the course of the day, then recharge during sleep... would be interesting to research but I don't have time so hiring a coach would probably do the trick. Even if it's just a few lessons it would be dope. Put on my to do list to call some. Will report back.
24 Years Old
2020 Goals:
50k/mo profit (25/50 Done)
4 New Chicks before Aug 1st
5 Days Snowboarding
Move to Beach House (Done)
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Get laid more

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:55 am

Your vocal chords are muscles so they actually can tire out by the end of the day. The raspiness could be caused by them drying out (usually by breathing through your mouth (either after exercise or talking for long time)) though you drink lots of water so that probably isn't the case. Look at "The Perfect Voice" by Roger Love, it's an audio program that teaches you about your voice and has a practice vocal exercise for you to follow everyday to help your voice. I used it only occasionally so I can't comment on it's long term effectiveness when you follow it properly (but it seems like it'd be effective if you put in the work), but I now know how to speak properly and with a good voice and can use it situationally to good effect.