Beating my depression

Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Lose virginity
Motto: He who walks the straight path

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:05 pm

On this forum I will be posting my progress in beating my depression.

Over the past days I‘ve been focusing my attention on the positive things that I’m doing in my life more, rather than pointing out the negative. I’ve already noticed a slight change in how I perceive myself, I feel like I like myself a little more.

I also started doing to-do lists for each day, so that I have something to work on daily.

We‘ll see how it goes.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Bulk Up
Motto: 'Fuck around and find out'

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:10 pm

Crimson wrote:
On
@Crimson

Good luck on your journey, brother

Most the guys on here have been through something similar, so we’ll all rooting for you 💯

Regards,

Spider 🕷
365 Day Project: 1 Post a day in my progress log: 264/365

Goals:

- Manage Mental Health ✅
- No-Fap 90 Day Reset: 3/90
- Get Laid
- Gain Muscle

Lay Count: 10
Crimson

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:58 am

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:10 pm
Crimson wrote:
On
@Crimson

Good luck on your journey, brother

Most the guys on here have been through something similar, so we’ll all rooting for you 💯

Regards,

Spider 🕷
@Spider Jerusalem Thanks, brother!
Crimson

Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:23 am

So I just want to open up about a few things, just to get it off my chest. This post might be a little long.

I’ve been feeling down for quite some time now, but it seems to come in phases. Some days I feel quite good about myself and then there are days were I just feel so hopeless. Today‘s one of them. When those days come I feel like I don’t deserve anything in life and that I’m the lowest of the low as a human being.

My goal right now is to lose my virginity through Andy’s Tinder guide and while I do feel like that goal is obviously logically achievable, I just don’t feel like I deserve to get laid.

I think a lot of it might have to do with a lot of guilt that I’m holding on too. I’ve done some fucked up shit as a kid and it’s still haunting me. I bullied a kid with ADHD in elementary school pretty badly. I remember him running away from me frightened and falling on the ground, followed by me stomping him repeatedly. Me and my former friends from that time also bullied another kid in elementary school so bad that the police had to get involved at one point.

It felt really good to type this all out though. Feels like a lot of baggage just came off my chest.