Dealing with "rejection"

Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:50 am

will_00 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:35 am
Another issue it's me refreshing IG messages/text messages every 1 hours to verify if they texted me back, and it got to a point where it's distracting me from other tasks I have in my life.
Man up and stop this shit asap.

Take the redpill, women have such massive choice and access to men these days, through social media and dating apps. Regardless of whether the woman is attractive or unattractive, the sheer number is infinite. Men have significantly lower standards than women. Most men would fuck almost anything. Women are more picky and have tons options to choose from.
Every time a woman chooses you, she chooses you over dozens of other men who lust after her and are in her DMs. As well as vice versa. We live in a hyper-competitive world these days.

Everyone gets rejected by women, even men who look like models and have high status get rejected by random women, it is what it is. The only problem is, if you are getting rejected by close to every woman. Then you just have to accept that you are not the best choice for the woman. No problem, work on yourself and become the best choice, that's what this forum is about :)

Here's a little cope, day game is a very hard battleground. There have been many reports of men who have been doing this for years and look like male models and get rejected left and right with minimal success, it is what it is. When you start boxing, accept that you'll get hit, that's the nature of things, just learn to be a better boxer and keep your guard.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:03 am

The discussion has ran it's course.

We don't encourage theoretical discussion.

Rather, we prefer members to start logs, and post specific questions within said logs.

Locking thread.

Keep working boys.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe