Focusing On Sleep - NightRoller's Daily Update Log

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:46 pm

By the way, since you're a logic-cel/engineer-cel like me, you might enjoy this product:

I got it as soon as I made it a goal to optimize sleep two weeks ago and I love waking up every morning and getting my sleep report, without the need to wear a clunky ring or watch. Best $120 I've spent in a while.
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Build social skills
Motto: Win and help win

Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:46 am

Update November 17, 2022 (Thur)
Approaches: 0 ❌
Physical activity: Gym+35 min on treadmill ☑️
Calories: 1688/2200 ☑️
Sleep: 5am-2pm (9 hours) ☑️
Weight: 148.9
Notes: This was a trippy day. I woke up super late and had a date planned where I was supposed to drive and see a girl, but she hadn't texted me back and I was sure not going to drive to meet her if she wasn't replying on the day of. (I made a similar mistake in the past where a girl stopped replying after we were trying to make plans... maybe a story worth telling at some point, but it was back when I was yet a virgin (and quite desperate at that moment)... not much to learn from I think.)
Goals:
Lose weight to the point of seeing unflexed abs by Jan. '23
Progress: Can see flexed abs, round belly [0/1]
Become a bartender by Jan. '23 Deferred
Have at least one make-out in a bar/club by Dec. '22
Progress: [0/1]
Approach 100 people in bars: Oct. '22
Complete: [108/100]
Have sex with at least 10 new girls from now until Jan. '23
Progress: [4/10]
NightRoller

Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:53 am

Update November 18, 2022 (Fri)
Physical activity: Ran 30 minutes, walked another 20 + swing danced☑️
Calories: 2117/2200 ☑️
Sleep: 3 am - 12:30 pm (minus 9-11) ❌ (7.5 hours) ❌
Weight: 147.0
Notes:
Was focused on getting my homework and such done before a break in the assignments; then messed around and stayed up late instead of going directly to bed after finishing this. But the sleep is a work in progress, as is my physical abilities.

I do feel some guilt that I haven't done any cold approaches Thursday or today (Saturday), but missing a week or two of going out isn't going to hurt me much if I'm continuing to focus on improving myself and will get back out there soon anyway.
Goals:
NightRoller

Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:17 am

Update November 19, 2022 (Sat)
Physical activity: 30 minutes running + 30 minutes walking ☑️
Calories: 1965/2200 ☑️
Sleep: 2:30 am to 10:30 am ❌ (8 hours) ☑️
Weight: 147.7
Notes:
1 lay today, moving the count on my last goal from 3 to 4. Few things of significance to say; she wasn't very inspiring, was quite fat (pictures can be deceiving), she drove a long way so I didn't want to let her down but I'm going to have to text her soon. I took a long time to escalate (literally the entire run of a certain movie), partly because I didn't feel comfortable and didn't take initiative, but when I finally did say "hey, sit closer" she did quite happily. I need to give myself permission to be more assertive and dominant. I got to try the tease with the vibrator where I have her hold it on her clit until she's close, then I take it off, and did that a few times, and I'd love to try that with a skinny girl who actually engages with the sex. This girl felt like a beached whale, and now I understand the meaning of "starfishing"--though to be fair, she did reach up and kiss me occasionally---but I'm realizing more and more this isn't the kind of experience I want to replicate, satisfying my sexual base need with the bottom of the barrel (physically--she was sweet but very mild and even-keeled personality-wise). Oh, one final thing of note: this was a lay that precipitated from Badoo, with the girl driving over an hour to my place and come hang out with me. I never anticipated I would actually get a girl to come over from either one of those factors, much less both at once.
I planned to go out, but the date with the above girl lasted 4.5 hours and by then it was after 10 pm, my cutoff for the latest I would allow myself to go out (for sleep purposes).

Update November 20, 2022 (Sun)
Physical activity: Gym workout, plus 20 minutes on the treadmill ☑️
Calories: 3704/2200 ❌
Sleep: 2 am - 10:20 am ❌ (8.3 hours) ☑️
Weight: 148.0
Notes:
Got some symptoms of a cold.
Had a date planned with a girl, texted her the day of but didn't properly "confirm" (as @Manganiello pointed out to me in a separate chat) after she "liked" my message. Went out to the bar and chilled, then after getting tipsy bought some fast food and cookies and somewhat sabotaged my diet after what would have been a pretty awesome day of eating to satisfaction without eating an abominable amount of calories. Commercial cookies are really easy to ingest. My homemade protein ones are much better for staying full. I need to lean into the latter.
Also, with the added sleep improvements and plentitude of protein, I bulked up a little (shirts fit a little tighter, nice!). I attribute this to, as mentioned, better sleep, plus hitting the gym regularly, plus drinking 3-5 casein protein shakes a day (I was using it for diet to keep me full without eating, but it had that other useful effect). I'm also a bit slimmer this week than the past few weeks.
Goals:
NightRoller

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:48 am

Plenty of things to catch up on and update here. I wrote some of them down already, just haven't updated and filled in the gaps.

Recent stuff I want to get out of my head:
-Just set up my burner phone Hinge. Tried to use my phone's number to start a tinder profile on my pc, but forgot to use a "private" browser tab and might have just ruined my chances of using the number for Tinder. Going to see if I can get any matches on Hinge first, waiting a few days and seeing how it goes over the weekend. Going to ensure I didn't get shadowbanned or something.
- Maybe if I wait 90 days the phone number will be clear in Tinder to use? But I don't want to risk using Tinder on this phone with the same number if it's potentially blacklisted and they'd block me after collecting all of my info (thus requiring a lot more time and work to reset)
- Going to wait a full week before considering paying for anything on Hinge. I'm not even using the "Hey X, you're sexy. I'm Y. I'm looking for something very specific on here." line in full, swapping out sexy for cute/adorable/other words instead. I want to avoid being a potential spammer if at all possible. Not sure how anal I should be about it. Maybe I should consider commenting on something genuine but societally acceptable instead?
-Have a date planned for tomorrow with a girl hotter than any I've been with before. She has an onlyfans and a thirst Instagram, but our conversation has all the signs that she's genuinely interested in me with man-to-woman frame, not "I'm going to try to please this beta guy and ask him for money" frame. My theory, if she shows up, is that girls, even ones with lots of options, want to have a strong masculine guy who "gets it" and "does it well" from time to time. I'm excited but holding back potential neediness.

The short version of the other stuff yet to update, more details to come in the future:
-Saw Nerdy Nympho again when she hit me up. Awesome. Gave me a story to tell my grandchildren (armpitgasm).
-Met 2 girls on the same day when I headed back to university. Both were fat or fat-ish, only one was somewhat attractive (one was bald), both were pretty boring, but both put their heads on my dick. 2 more notches.
-Had calls with both RedPillDad and TheRedQuest; it's always great to talk with them and hear their insights. I keep a journal of the ones I can remember to write down during the calls.
Goals:
NightRoller

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:49 am

As for sleep/diet/fitness, the latter two are stagnating while the first one went to sh*t as soon as I got off break. Homework hit me like a truck. Been watching too much youtube and wasting time playing with my phone, so decided to cut that out for at least the rest of the month to detox (reading books is more fun anyway).
Goals:
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:56 am

NightRoller wrote:
As for sleep/diet/fitness, the latter two are stagnating while the first one went to sh*t as soon as I got off break. Homework hit me like a truck
Hey bro had a look through your log but couldn't see if you had a particular sleep routine. A few things I'd recommend to maximise sleep quality are:

- 0.25mg Melatonin 45 mins before lights out
- 12.5mg-25mg Mk-677 45-60 mins before lights out (Growth Hormone secretagogue so should have physique benefits additionally)
- Black out sleep mask to cover eyes completely
- If noisy where you are then some high quality ear plugs
2022 GOALS

- 40 new hookups (Complete 40/40)
- $4k+ monthly income remote (Complete)
- Start training striking martial art (Complete)
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:22 pm

NightRoller wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:48 am
-Just set up my burner phone Hinge. Tried to use my phone's number to start a tinder profile on my pc, but forgot to use a "private" browser tab and might have just ruined my chances of using the number for Tinder. Going to see if I can get any matches on Hinge first, waiting a few days and seeing how it goes over the weekend. Going to ensure I didn't get shadowbanned or something.
- Maybe if I wait 90 days the phone number will be clear in Tinder to use? But I don't want to risk using Tinder on this phone with the same number if it's potentially blacklisted and they'd block me after collecting all of my info (thus requiring a lot more time and work to reset)
Match Group apps terms of service allow them to retain data longer than 90 days. By the way, you can use services that will text you to verify on Tinder for like $3. When I was still on apps in 2021 I was using one called PingMe, not sure if it still works.

New photo is killing it, by the way!
NightRoller

Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:08 am

Hedon wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:56 am
NightRoller wrote:
As for sleep/diet/fitness, the latter two are stagnating while the first one went to sh*t as soon as I got off break. Homework hit me like a truck
Hey bro had a look through your log but couldn't see if you had a particular sleep routine. A few things I'd recommend to maximise sleep quality are:

- 0.25mg Melatonin 45 mins before lights out
- 12.5mg-25mg Mk-677 45-60 mins before lights out (Growth Hormone secretagogue so should have physique benefits additionally)
- Black out sleep mask to cover eyes completely
- If noisy where you are then some high quality ear plugs
You're right, I haven't made a dedicated plan for it yet. Those are all good points, but none of them are going to solve my biggest hurdles to getting sleep:
- Getting my homework done during the day
- Cutting out escapist Youtube watching, video game playing, etc. throughout the day instead of doing homework
- Minimizing my clubs/activities to the most efficiently fulfilling activities
- Setting a hard-line bedtime to get in the shower by

I fall asleep like a rock 99% of the time because I'm always exhausted and rarely get quite enough sleep in a night as of recently. Melatonin not (yet) required, though it'll come in handy when I start going to bed at 10 pm instead of 5 am.

I'm grateful for the input!
Goals:
NightRoller

Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:17 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:22 pm
Match Group apps terms of service allow them to retain data longer than 90 days. By the way, you can use services that will text you to verify on Tinder for like $3. When I was still on apps in 2021 I was using one called PingMe, not sure if it still works.

New photo is killing it, by the way!
Thanks for the compliment!

I'm going to have to try the PingMe thing soon, maybe set up (yet another) dating app slew with perhaps (yet another) phone and email. I'm not sure if your account can be spotted for being on the same device, but I worry that's the case. And I'm also unsure about internet--need to get out more and stop by some coffee shops to use wifi instead of doing it from the same room I set up profiles with (before they got banned), because of potential IP catching.

Hinge isn't getting any results after 2 days. Staying patient, going to put to the test whether I've been potentially shadowbanned or have a viable account that I can get matches on. It's finals week so girls are stressed out, but I 100% know most of the hotter girls using dating apps are using Tinder and Hinge.

Speaking of dating apps, met with a 6 who looked like a 7 in pictures (big tits, sexy wide hips, relatively small butt/waist with some chubbiness that didn't show on her dating profile) from Hily of all places (which I consider a very sub-par app). +1, and maybe I should write an article about how to use these low-tier apps and squeeze what little chances you have from them, at a higher cost to your time and sanity than using T/B/H usually.
I was more excited to meet her than I had been for any other girl to date, partly because she's a pretty fantastic self-photographer and knows how to look good for the camera (an improvement over most of my past encounters...). Also found out she has an onlyfans. I laughed at my younger self who would have gone for the OF (or, more likely, looked up their pictures free somewhere on the web) but really, even the streamers and OF girls just want a dominant guy in their lives. She hasn't texted back since she left, so while I think I gave her a great time and had a good one myself, I'd put it at a 20-60% chance she does see me again.
And the Nerdy Nympho told me she doesn't want to see me, this was the second time she's said so. Time will tell if she ends up coming back or not, but she's super hot/open (talkatively and sexually) in the bedroom, but anytime else she's harshly cold/closed. As The Red Quest and many others say, "chicks are random". Disappointing, but I just had a great sexual experience and can still imagine the feeling of OF girl's meatslit on my meatstick and smell her perfume, so I'm not too broken up over it.

Been noticing a bit more swagger in my walk and a lot more IOIs from girls as I walk around on campus, 2 things: 1. it's an awesome circular cycle, and now that it's begun in earnest I'll get more and more confidence/swagger and more looks along with; 2. I need to capitalize on it more... when I'm not sleep deprived.
Goals: