Openers

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:17 am

I know this question is bullshit procrastination and fear avoidance. But just humour me.

What are peoples go to openers?
What is the basic framework with the conversation? I would like to avoid pic related.

I understand the underlying principle is to escalate the interaction, getting a number, organise a date or push straight to a hang out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
creepo
Name: Ariel
Goal: Get laid
Motto: What time is it? Time to get laid

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:56 am

Hey, i saw you Attractive/sexy/cute and wanted to Talk to you, I am (your name).
After you say your name you extend your Hand.
You will get better with time, First Times Feel ackward
    Reach Milestone: 10 lifetimes lays. [7/10]

Get 10 lifetimes lays before 16/08/2022

One and only goal: Get my lays.
    pancakemouse
    Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:54 pm

In general openers aren't that important cause once you swing through the open they will completely forget what you said. But if you want an overanalysis, here's how I think about them:

- I will always prefer a situational opener over a canned one
    - Openers should be as unique and calibrated to the girl as possible. So it doesn't sound like you open all girls with the same line
    - I will always say ONE word, like "hey", or "excuse me", then calibrate off the girls reaction. If she gives a negative reaction, then you respond with a statement of empathy "whoa I didn't mean to scare you, haha" or "why are you looking at me like I'm about to rob you right now :)"

Daygame

ratchet/egirl/scene girl archetype "hey <calibrate> i fuck with your style" or even better "hey i fuck with this california hippie thing you got going on"

business woman archetype "excuse me <calibrate> I'm liking this confident businesswoman look you have going on"

(girl walking fast) "i dig this confident walk thing you got going on here"

(girl wearing gym clothes) "I like this athletic look you're rockin"

Nightgame

(if she IOIs you) "why that look? <calibrate> you're looking at me like we met here last weekend and I ghosted you ;-)"

"damn you look like you're having the most fun here" (can be used ironically too)

"hey i like your style and wanted to come say hi"

"why do you give me Midwest vibes?"

"hey. I'm <pancake>"
    Brother_Tucker
    Goal: Retire Early
    Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:09 pm

In a bar - Nice shoes, do you want to fuck?
    - You need a teasing tone, not I'm going to wear you like a skin suit vibes when you deliver.

Usually gets a laugh and you go from there. Go to a bar and try to get this one to work over several tries. If you can deliver this right you will realize what you say as an opener really isn't important. Worst case you wont feel bad when you switch to a more moderate opener later on.
    Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376