Short guy approach

Marw89
Name: Marwan
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Stonk retard

Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:28 am

Short guy checking in!! 8-)

I am a 5'4 South Asian (Pakistani) guy living in Toronto. I actually moves here in 2019 so not exactly a FOB but not a "Toronto guy" by a long shot. I know this topic has been thrown around on the forum way too much but I gotta ask anyway. What's it like cold approaching when you're the same height or shorter than the average Canadian female? Any experiences from my fellow shorties? And how do you overcome that aspect of your person in those situations??
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/c/JustinMarc/videos

I can't vouch for this guy's personality at all - in fact, I think he's a complete twerp - but he's 5'4", Indian, and kills it with women in Toronto with cold approach.
nipple-flip
Name: Chris
Goal: self-actualize
Motto: do your best every day

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:13 am

haven't done a ton of cold approaching in particular so ymmv, but here is my experience with social circles and online dating as a fellow 5'4 king:

the main difference seems to be that your overall success rate will drop because certain girls will never be accessible to you, but with the girls that ARE still open to you, there is no difference at all. seems like some of them REALLY care and others don't care at all, and there aren't as many in-betweens where it's a factor that works slightly against you. this went kinda against my expectations.

once or twice, a girl has told me she was MORE attracted to me because i was confident and gregarious despite being short. seems like they are very used to short guys being insecure, so you can break the mold easily and surprise them by being confident. of course, if height matters enough to the particular girl, you still won't overcome it.

last point, i don't live in a place like NYC/LA/Miami/etc where social perception is more important to people. i would imagine in those places, women might be more hesitant to be seen with short men. i'm not sure how Toronto compares to these places.
Last edited by nipple-flip on Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
29M

regular processes
- track sleep, calories, and protein
- lift weights
- solve medium/hard leetcode problems
- journal

less-regular processes
- complete two "grokking" courses
- read and take notes on DDIA

outcomes
- qualify for USAPL open nationals at 75kg (current bodyweight 151, S/B/D: 353/203/462)
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:29 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:32 am
https://www.youtube.com/c/JustinMarc/videos

I can't vouch for this guy's personality at all - in fact, I think he's a complete twerp - but he's 5'4", Indian, and kills it with women in Toronto with cold approach.
This guys seems cringe as fuck. But hes fucking out there doing things.

Thanks for the link
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:15 am

Andy I take this as a personal attack, and i will be launching a personal counter attack on the stream tomorrow

(na this is sarcasm, keen for tomorrows stream!)
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:11 am

Some girls care, some girls don't care, at the end whatever it's a number game for everyone (i'm 166cm) look at the vids of andy on youtube about this subject my fellow small bro
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100