Day 9 - AA Program

Noself
Name: Trent
Goal: Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
Motto: The goal of life is to die before you actually do

Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:43 am

Also good job on tapping, this will be needed for later on in the program.
AA Program Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1009

✅ Complete the AA Program
✅ Meditate everyday for a year
✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 250 cold approaches (235/250)
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
⬜️ Complete the "How to Go Out Alone to Bars" Program (Week 2, Day 2/3)
( ) Get below 15% BF
( ) Get up to 180lbs (153/180)
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:57 pm

Noself wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:42 am
Yeah on these days it does get awkward when you have to ask the first girl you see for the time, for me I just did the first attractive girl I saw. There was a couple of times that I did approach girls with bfs.
@Noself For real, having to ask the first girl you see is though, but I can see how it is beneficial (no time to make the AA worse in your head etc.).
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:58 pm

Day 8c - AA Program:

-Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by)
-Time, Directions, Leave
-Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
-Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?, Leave

Completed the last drill of the first set finally. Did it on an elderly woman. Was easy actually. Anxiety before approaching, but once you’re in the conversation it’s all gone.

Right after I did it, I could feel the world opening up a little bit and funny things started happening. On my way home a friend of mine saw me while he was driving and called my name. Funny experience.

Also I was walking by a girl who was walking with her mom and we both made eye contact and smiled at each other. Beautiful experience. Even just a small positive experience like that with a girl I’m attracted to is a huge confidence boost.

Just wanted to add that I’m doing a three-week work experience school-wise right now which is why I’m not doing as many drills. Also laziness though. I could be doing more. One girl a day is still progress/ better than nothing though.

Three more sets to go for the day 8 redo. Let’s go!

See y’all tomorrow brothers.

Crimson

Crimson

Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:18 am

Day 8d - AA Program:

-Time, Directions, Leave

Did two approaches in the morning. Asked the first woman I saw for the time and asked another one for time and directions. Again, I could have done more. It is what it is though. I’m proud that I’m staying consistent with this.

Had quite a lazy day in general today, didn’t go to the gym eventhough I should have went. I just feel like I’m wasting potential and my life away. At the pace I’m doing the program right now it’s just going to take way too long to finish it. I feel like I need to do more drills daily.

See y’all tomorrow brothers.

Crimson

Crimson

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:28 pm

Didn’t do any drills today:

Laziness. Didn’t even leave the house today. Just watched YouTube and played video games all day. I have no excuses for not at least talking to ONE girl.

I’ll be back tomorrow.

Crimson

Crimson

Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:41 pm

No drills again:

I’m wondering wether I should take a two-week break from the program until my work experience is finished, since it’s taking up a lot of my time currently.

If I do make that decision, I will inform y’all of course.

Till tomorrow.

Crimson

Crimson

Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:32 pm

I’m able to approach girls all of a sudden?

First off, my bad for disappearing for the past couple of days. Was literally to lazy to even post. I’m gonna take a two week break from the Program, to finish my work experience.

But I just have to say this, yesterday I approached a girl and today as well. I wasn’t even really nervous. Told both the line: “I know this is random, but I thought you were hot.” Both rejected me.

All of a sudden I feel like I can approach any girl as long as I’m not surrounded by too many people since I still care about people seeing me approach.

Anybody now what’s going on? I’ve approached like 20 girls so far in my whole life so I know that I can physically do it, might it just be a issue of giving myself permission despite the fear?

Can somebody help me here?

Either way I should still finish the Program, it can only be beneficial.

See y’all in two weeks.

Crimson

1v1mekid
Goal: girls

Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:32 pm

Chris talked a lot about this in the AA program, it's called the "Fuck it" moment. I think it's expected usually much later in AA program. But you say you've already approached 20 girls before, maybe that's why?

Give this thread a read:
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... nput-chris
2022 Goals:
1 new lay by dec-31 ✔️
$90k/year by dec-31✔️
move out ✔️
lose 15lbs ✔️
Crimson

Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:17 am

1v1mekid wrote:
Chris talked a lot about this in the AA program, it's called the "Fuck it" moment. I think it's expected usually much later in AA program. But you say you've already approached 20 girls before, maybe that's why?

Give this thread a read:
1v1mekid wrote:

Give this thread a read:

@1v1mekid Oh ok, yeah I heard Andy talk about the „fuck it moment“ as well. Thanks for the comment thread that you sent, I‘ll just finish the Program and approach girls when I feel like it on the side.

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:16 am

Crimson wrote:
Anybody now what’s going on? I’ve approached like 20 girls so far in my whole life so I know that I can physically do it, might it just be a issue of giving myself permission despite the fear?

My experience with the AA program is slightly different than yours but I too ejected out of it after like day 5 or 6 and just started opening girls normally (thought I had a buffer period of a few days where I went out being too nervous to go up to any girl). And I had opened 2 or 3 girls before I started the AA program.

I haven't bothered going through the rest of the AA program but I think some of the drills seem helpful for handling tension during approach interactions. Even when 90% of my approach anxiety was handled, it took me a while to get over the tension of conversation with a girl instead of jumping for her number within 15-20 seconds. And I'm still working on my general vibe and tonality.

I don't have the whole AA program memorized, but I think one of the hardest drills is the ABC drill. I think if you're able to do that drill without rushing through the entire alphabet, it'll be greatly beneficial. You can probably pick and choose drills too.

It's up to you, but I'd try just jumping in and seeing if you can actually open girls for real. Give yourself a week where you go out everyday and open 1 girl a day, 2 girls, 3 girls, etc and see what happens. If you can't handle it, you can fallback on the AA program. If you read my log from this post viewtopic.php?p=19502#p19502 you can see what I ended up doing to at least get over AA.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵. practitioner of deep work and self-engineering.

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Crimson

Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:04 pm

colgate wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:16 am
Crimson wrote:

My experience with the AA program is slightly different than yours but I too ejected out of it after like day 5 or 6 and just started opening girls normally (thought I had a buffer period of a few days where I went out being too nervous to go up to any girl). And I had opened 2 or 3 girls before I started the AA program.

I haven't bothered going through the rest of the AA program but I think some of the drills seem helpful for handling tension during approach interactions. Even when 90% of my approach anxiety was handled, it took me a while to get over the tension of conversation with a girl instead of jumping for her number within 15-20 seconds. And I'm still working on my general vibe and tonality.

I don't have the whole AA program memorized, but I think one of the hardest drills is the ABC drill. I think if you're able to do that drill without rushing through the entire alphabet, it'll be greatly beneficial. You can probably pick and choose drills too.

It's up to you, but I'd try just jumping in and seeing if you can actually open girls for real. Give yourself a week where you go out everyday and open 1 girl a day, 2 girls, 3 girls, etc and see what happens. If you can't handle it, you can fallback on the AA program. If you read my log from this post viewtopic.php?p=19502#p19502 you can see what I ended up doing to at least get over AA.
@colgate Yea, I definitely see what you’re saying. I was able to do six full on approaches today. I still pussy out on LOTS of girls though, just like you in that link you sent me, which is why I gotta keep going.

The problem is I already said I‘m not gonna quit the program in an earlier post on this log haha. And also if I would quit the program I would be doing out of fear of the drills that lie ahead (I don’t even want to THINK about singing the ABC‘s to random girls lmao) and not because I feel like I don’t need to do the program because my AA isn’t that bad after all.

I appreciate the insight though, thanks a lot.

Crimson

Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:50 pm

How I will proceed:

So, in the last 7 days I full on approached 11 girls. Well, it’s actually 10 because I accidentally approached the same chick twice today haha, but I’ll count it since I thought it was a new girl.

Mind you, I only approached on 5/7 days. The 7 days is simply the time span between the first girl I approached in months (seven days ago) until the time of this post.

This last week was like an epiphany, truly. I didn’t think I could talk to girls in the way I did for the past week. I didn’t do any AA drills, I wanted to find out where I was at regarding my AA.

It’s quite bad. I can’t approach really hot chicks and approaching any girls when there’s lots of people around (city center) is pretty much impossible. It feels like I’m honestly a bit more scared of people seeing me approach than getting rejected. Also they are bad days and good days I feel like. Couple days ago I could only approach one girl and walked past dozens and I was nervous as hell the whole time.

But today, I approached six girls. SIX. Not groundbreaking, I’m proud nonetheless. I even screened a girl today with physical touch. So here’s what I’ll be doing from here on out:

-I will finish the AA program up to day 46
Im going to do all the drills in the cities next to mine, since I don’t wanna be seen singing the ABC‘s to girls by a classmate or something haha.

So that’s how I will do it. I will ride the train to neighborhood cities everyday and do the drills there „undercover“ from my regular life and when living my day-to-day life in my city,

P.S: The 11 approaches all either rejected me or had boyfriends. Best reaction so far though: Approached a MILF (she was 32) after I pussied out on her at a Traffic light. She was interested but said I was to young and encouraged me to keep talking to more girls. First positive experience in cold approach, probably will never forget it.

Quick question: I want to document my actual cold approaches. Do y’all think I should create a separate log for that or just document it in here?

See y’all tomorrow.

Crimson
Last edited by Crimson on Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crimson

Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:06 am

Day 8e - AA Program:
-Time, Directions, Leave

I’m back! Asked a woman in her late twenties who was walking with her mom and child. Asked her (Time, Directions, Have you been there?). Definitely gave less F‘s about reaction since I did. approaches before that.

One more drill and then two more sets to go for the day 8 redo. Let’s go!

See y’all tomorrow.

Crimson

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:04 am

Crimson wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:04 pm
The problem is I already said I‘m not gonna quit the program in an earlier post on this log haha.
While it is good to not go back on your word, I'd probably take some time and think about what's going to be the most beneficial for you, instead of being pedantic about "I said I was going to do this so I have to do it even if it slows me down". Not saying you should stop the AA program, but just think about it and decide for yourself.
Crimson wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:06 am
want to document my actual cold approaches. Do y’all think I should create a separate log for that or just document it in here
I think most people have done that here. It's a good idea.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵. practitioner of deep work and self-engineering.

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Crimson

Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:30 am

Struggling:

Damn man, I haven’t done a single drill in like weeks. I keep running away from this program, but life is miserable knowing that I can’t talk to girls I don’t know so I always come back.

I haven’t even been going outside to at least TRY to do the drills…
Should I stop for now and make Andy’s Tinder Guide my top priority instead? At least then I would get laid during the process.