Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:55 pm

Day 4 and 5 - AA Program

My video for today:

Summary:
Did day 4 and 5 in one today. Feeling quite elated.

Day 4:
Walked up to 5 women and asked them for the time. Was quite easy and I could feel the social momentum kick in.

Day 5:
-First set (Walk up to 5 women and ask for the time) was easy as well. Did it in 4 minutes.

-Second set ( Ask 5 women for the time but faster) was harder, I had to convince myself for 15 min. to go and do it in under 4 min. and I had to do it in a way that one woman would see me asking the next one for the time immediately after I asked her.
So I went into a bookstore and just did it. The 5th woman I asked was a worker and looked quite irritated because she saw me asking multiple women the same question, and she asked me: “Do you need anything?” And I say: “Yeah, can you tell me what time it is?”

Hilarious. Ended 2nd set in 2 min 41 sec. New record. Had headphones on and phone out while doing it too.
I’m gonna catch y’all tomorrow.

Crimson
Last edited by Crimson on Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:02 pm

Day 6 - AA Program

How I’m feeling:
Today humbled the hell out of me, haha. I thought that I would just be able to run through this program quickly in like 3 weeks (ridiculous I know) but this will be no walk in the park for me.

What happened:
Day 6:
Took me an hour to do the day 6 drills but pulled through. Talked to a couple of cute chicks. Asked where the store was while standing right in front of it, haha.

Day 7a:
Did the first set of day 7. Pussied out on lots of girls but eventually did that as well.

All in all took me 2 hours, 16 minutes. I. Will. Not. Quit.

See y’all tomorrow.

Crimson

Crimson

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:07 pm

Day 7 - AA Program

Summary:
Today was quite beautiful. Was able to do everything Chris asked me to do.

To make it a little more embarrassing I started asking women were Hogwarts was lmao, did it to a really hot girl to. I also started asking them were the beach was as well (I live in Germany, there are no beaches here haha).

It was quite fun today, week 1 down. I could literally FEEL the social momentum building up as I approached more girls. I also was able to catch a glimpse of what it must be like to own the world (social freedom) today. But I was still struggling a little though.

And I’m thinking if I’m already struggling here, how the hell am I supposed to get through the whole Program? It doesn’t matter though, because I. Will. Not. Quit.

P.S: It was way easier and faster to have to talk to the first girl you see, I was 20 min. faster than yesterday (Yesterday: 1 hour / Today: 40 min.)

See y’all tomorrow.

Crimson

Crimson

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:10 pm

Day 8 - AA Program

Day 8 Drill:
-Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by)
-Time, Directions, Leave
-Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
-Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?, Leave

Today was kinda brutal as well man. Pussied out on the talk to the very first girl you see drill at first but ended up doing all of them at the end.

I personally have a problem with people seeing me do the drills, which is why I choose to not do the drills in the city center as there are way more people around. This however makes me have to walk around way more as I don’t get to talk to as many chicks at once.

Talked to like two cute chicks as well, made up a fake restaurant in my head ( The Oister lmao) and asked them were it was, they said they didn’t know (because it doesn’t exist) and I still asked them if they’ve been there, they said no again and then I asked them if they liked it there, haha.

This Program is brutal and we haven’t even started yet, I can definitely see how most people quit. But I won’t though.

Total time to complete drill: 1 hour, 27 min.

I’ll be back tomorrow.

Crimson

Crimson

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:12 pm

Day 9 - AA Program

-Time, Have you ever eaten at [nearby restaurant]?, Leave
-Time, Have you ever eaten at [nearby restaurant]?, Did you like it?, Leave

Summary:

Didn’t really feel that great today but still did what I had to do.

Nothing really eventful happened talked to lots of older women, but a couple cute young ones too. Asked two older women for the time each, while they were having a conversation, haha. I finessed my way through the drills though, because I made sure I was not around a lot of people before I had to approach the very first girl I saw again.

This Program will definitely take everything out of me. I feel like vomiting and crying right now, because I know there’s way more brutal stuff ahead, haha. One day at a time.

I’ll probably be doing the drills in the city next to mine from now on, since I’m scared of people I know seeing me do the drills.

P.S: I’m gonna redo day 8 tomorrow, since I discovered I didn’t do it properly.

Till tomorrow, brothers.

Crimson

CainGettingLaid
Name: Cain
Goal: sexual mastery

Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:27 pm

Hey Crimson, good to see you taking a serious shot at the program!

I'm also in Germany, drop me your # in a pm and we can chat. I did the program last summer
Crimson

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:02 pm

CainGettingLaid wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:27 pm
Hey Crimson, good to see you taking a serious shot at the program!

I'm also in Germany, drop me your # in a pm and we can chat. I did the program last summer
Words of encouragement mean a lot, thanks.
Bro, that’s fire, you’re very resilient for finishing the program. I shot you a message in the Pm.

Crimson

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:06 pm

No AA drills today:

Didn’t redo day 8 today, instead I wasted time. I only asked one woman for the time and it wasn’t even the first girl I saw. I also thought about quitting the Program today. I tried to actually approach girls today, to see if I could skip the Program but I walked past all of them. Very depressing and very insightful.

I now know that I need to do this. I’m fantasizing about a “Fuck it Moment” were I just don’t give a fuck about the reactions anymore and go all in with the AA Program. Don’t know if it will happen though.

I said I thought about quitting but I really can’t afford to quit, because if I do I’m probably gonna kill myself. The life of a “normal” guy is probably not the life I’m willing to live.

See y’all tomorrow.

Crimson

Noself
Name: Trent
Goal: Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
Motto: The goal of life is to die before you actually do

Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:47 am

Bro you got this just keep pushing don’t quit literally if you just do one day at a time or even one rep of a set it is totally fine just keep going. Be humble about finishing the program in three weeks I started in Late September and I’m still on Day 29, but it’s because of my job that I’ve been delayed.
AA Program Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1009

✅ Complete the AA Program
✅ Meditate everyday for a year
✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 250 cold approaches (235/250)
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
⬜️ Complete the "How to Go Out Alone to Bars" Program (Week 2, Day 2/3)
( ) Get below 15% BF
( ) Get up to 180lbs (153/180)
Crimson

Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:07 pm

Noself wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:47 am
Bro you got this just keep pushing don’t quit literally if you just do one day at a time or even one rep of a set it is totally fine just keep going. Be humble about finishing the program in three weeks I started in Late September and I’m still on Day 29, but it’s because of my job that I’ve been delayed.
@Noself Thanks bro, yeah my expectations for myself are probably way too high. As long as I don’t quit, I’ll be good. Thanks for the insight and encouragement, looking forward to see you finish the program!

Crimson

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:55 pm

Day 8a - AA Program (redo):
-Time, Directions, Leave

Wasn’t able to ask the first girl I saw for the time, but I did ask a girl for time and directions and another one on for time, directions and whether she’s been there. Both girls were quite nice, especially the second one.

I now need to ask the first girl I see when I walk out the house tomorrow for the time and ask a girl the 4th drill (Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?) and then I’ll be done with the first set of four of day 8.

I notice I really have a problem with asking the first girl I see. I think cause all of a sudden I don’t have freedom of choice anymore as to what girl I want to ask. I HAVE to ask this specific girl no matter if she is walking with her boyfriend, with her mom etc. Just because I saw her first. Crazy haha.

Until tomorrow, brothers.

Crimson

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:48 am

Crimson wrote:
I HAVE to ask this specific girl no matter if she is walking with her boyfriend,
haha, the worst part is when you actually ask a bf+gf, and the boyfriend answers. you're like god damn it that didn't count hahah.

keep it up
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Crimson

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:01 pm

colgate wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:48 am
Crimson wrote:
I HAVE to ask this specific girl no matter if she is walking with her boyfriend,
haha, the worst part is when you actually ask a bf+gf, and the boyfriend answers. you're like god damn it that didn't count hahah.

keep it up
@colgate Facts haha, happened to me with a husband and wife. And thanks, I will.

Crimson

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:19 pm

Day 8b - AA Program (redo):
-Time, Directions, Leave

I was able to ask the first girl I saw today. It was a middle aged woman, I tapped her on the shoulder from behind and asked for the time. That’s all I did though. It’s still progress eventhough it’s at a very slow rate. I felt so hopeless walking around in public, like I didn’t even deserve to talk to girls.

Also got my first gym membership a couple days ago. Going everyday now.

Now I only have the “Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?” drill left to complete the first set of four of day 8.
Admittedly, I should and could have stayed outside way longer, I’m sure I would have talked to more girls.

No point in beating myself up though.

Until tomorrow brothers.

Crimson

Noself
Name: Trent
Goal: Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
Motto: The goal of life is to die before you actually do

Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:42 am

Yeah on these days it does get awkward when you have to ask the first girl you see for the time, for me I just did the first attractive girl I saw. There was a couple of times that I did approach girls with bfs.
AA Program Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1009

✅ Complete the AA Program
✅ Meditate everyday for a year
✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 250 cold approaches (235/250)
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
⬜️ Complete the "How to Go Out Alone to Bars" Program (Week 2, Day 2/3)
( ) Get below 15% BF
( ) Get up to 180lbs (153/180)