First Ever Day of Cold Approaching: A Failure?

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:47 am

whiteknite321 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:31 pm
SamJ_ wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:30 am
If you don't go to school there or work there, why are you worried what people think? There are literally no consequences even if you do build a reputation. As long as you don't harass or anything
It's not really the reputation that concerns me, it's the fact that since I don't actually go there, once they found out about that they'd see me as just some guy trolling for pussy. While that may be true to some extent, I can't help but feel that they'd see me as an outsider and would be turned off by that
You shouldnt try to predict how girls will react to your approaches. I made that mistake and also tried to "plan" conversations in my head beforehand. After approaching even a little bit you'll find out that human interaction is pretty much completely unpredictable and one girl can have a positive reaction to the same thing you said that creeped someone out 5 minutes before. Trying to speculate about the unknown and what people will think beforehand due to your not going to school there is just a recipe for even more anxiety. Just do it and see what happens. If you have no luck try a different venue.
D4vidDG
Name: David
Goal: Get Laid 10 times(2/10)

Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:53 am

Everyone goes through this man. There were days I would pussy out every woman I saw on the street and feel like a complete loser. The reason why I'm now able to approach is that I kept trying. And that was like a year trying everything to get used to approaching. I'm not totally proud of that because I left incomplete a lot of things. You should not do that because that'll come for you later. But hey, that's what got me here. I guess you need to just go outside and process your emotions and sensations. Eventually, you'll just do it if you keep going outside.

And don't be a cunt with yourself. Even I still pussy out nowadays, I still feel AA and I still made up excuses. You're not broken.

My best wishes man.