Hannan’s Log | GLL’s Lone Club Program

hannangame
Name: Han
Goal: FUCK A BADDIE 7.5+/10
Motto: On the come up

Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:37 pm

Hey I am starting the gll aa program. Please give me tips as I do this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my original post this down here is edited: 10/28/22
Edited again 11/8/22
I started the program a year ago but was really really inconsistent.
I've recently since a couple of days ago started logging here consistently
for the past 4 weeks, I have been doing AA drills consistently and repeated the high 5 drills and the ABC for fun multiple times since I couldn't do day 21 for a while. I didn't log any day before 21 because it was so easy, and I didn't wanna write. But now I will. I wrote about my earlier drills in my paper thought journal but ill use this to journal specifically about my girl thoughts and issues. I wasn't committed to being active before; I am now.

Well anyway, I wanted to update my first post with a summary of me or just some details.

I am currently 19 almost 20, A virgin, (NOT ANYMORE) that has gotten head from two different girls, both roommates, and one girl consistently still gives me head, I almost fucked (DID) her, and made a post about "where I couldn't put it in" a few days back. The other roommate I don't talk to her at all, she gave me head first and was less close to me. Both of these girls were Innocent, Virgins who had never kissed, and so was I.

That's literally all my sexual experience and it all happened a semester ago so I'm pretty new.

I wanna be confident and sexier.
I'm in jujitsu and work out often.
I'm getting better.
Im pretty social but don't have many "real" friends
As in someone that I can talk to about my problems, my friends would judge me and my parents would get mad at me about my issues. So I hope I can talk with one of yall.

I go to a public UNI with 60,000 people, plenty of girls.
I am pretty social, became social 2 years ago, ever since working in sales for a summer. Before that, I was a loser who got bullied so much. It made me become antisocial, fat, and depressed. I was bullied for my race, weight, mannerisms, just everything, and didn't fight back. Now I don't get bullied, but still am a little sensitive and have pretty big mood swings.

At some point I took anti depressants, but I don't anymore.
Last edited by hannangame on Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:52 am, edited 14 times in total.
D4vidDG
Name: David
Goal: Get Laid 10 times(2/10)

Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:22 am

Pretty much what Chris recommends on his website:

1. Ask yourself if you really need the program or you can force yourself to do 1 approach a day. I think the second option will take you to your goals faster. But keep in mind everyone's pace is different and the AA program also has its advantages

2. Make it your first or second absolute priority and have a clear goal in mind. Remind yourself of this goal whenever you lose motivation.

You'll need to spend a lot of time and energy on completing this, and you'll get stuck. Everyone does. So you need to have your priorities organized and a goal that pushes you in the worst scenarios.

3. Be kind to yourself on bad days.

4. Ask for help here.

I think the best advice you can get would be from @Manganiello. He's a fucking legend and he completed the AA program.

Good luck
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:21 pm

D4vidDG wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:22 am
Pretty much what Chris recommends on his website:

1. Ask yourself if you really need the program or you can force yourself to do 1 approach a day. I think the second option will take you to your goals faster. But keep in mind everyone's pace is different and the AA program also has its advantages

2. Make it your first or second absolute priority and have a clear goal in mind. Remind yourself of this goal whenever you lose motivation.

You'll need to spend a lot of time and energy on completing this, and you'll get stuck. Everyone does. So you need to have your priorities organized and a goal that pushes you in the worst scenarios.

3. Be kind to yourself on bad days.

4. Ask for help here.

I think the best advice you can get would be from @Manganiello. He's a fucking legend and he completed the AA program.

Good luck

Agree with all of this.

Tho this should be the number one thing going on in your life for the next 3 months. Before anything else.

Set a schedule that allows you to do the drills everyday. Before class/work or after. And stick to it. Don't allow yourself to go home until you do the driol.

Shit does get hard. Allow yourself to fuck up a few times.

Remember Chris's sayings.
All you have to do is all that you can.

Build up some credibility by getting to week 2 or 3. Then find some people who are also doing the program. DM them and get a WhatsApp group going with them.

And the only rule you need to follow:
Don't take a break longer than 2 days.

Most people who start the AA program don't finish. So you have to ask yourself. Why will you keep going when everyone else is quitting?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

hannangame

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:02 am

How do I do the online dating part when I get little to no matches. I can’t follow half the program. So I might just do the approaches. Does anyone have any tips?
notAndy
Name: Mo
Goal: Prioritize sleep
Motto: Every great life has a great renunciation

Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:26 am

hannangame wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:02 am
How do I do the online dating part when I get little to no matches. I can’t follow half the program. So I might just do the approaches. Does anyone have any tips?
Dude, online dating is a tiny part, not "half the program".
Don't let a lack of success online deter you from doing the drills. I'm doing the program without any online dating and still do my drills.
Skip to day 4 and get out there and do the first drill today. No more putting things off (I presume you haven't done anything since your first post).

Good luck, man.
hannangame

Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:39 am

So I've just started doing the program again and am stuck on day 21. I've been repeating the same days 15-20 for a week or 2 inconsistently.

I have a couple of questions and am seeking advice on a few things.
1. Should I try to journal all the previous drills I did here or start from now?
2. How can I grab a random woman's arm without the risk of being charged with assault? And how should I grab it, should I be gentle, or stern?
3. I do these drills in a college town and some girls came up to try to do the same drill on me, it was a good interaction. However eventually people will know for a guy who does these drills, how do I stop and overcome that?

Okay let me give yall a little info about me, I am a virgin but have gotten head a couple of times and cuddled with a few girls in the past year. ZERO experience before last year.
I lie and tell my friends I am not a virgin so they don't judge me. Only my best friends know that I'm a virgin. People probably believe I talk to women, I think. Right now I have this one girl that gives me head 2-3 times a week pretty easily but she isn't sexy, just a little cute. I have no problem asking average girls for their number and even on dates, but I never follow through because I am busy or they aren't hot enough. At this point, I might not be hot enough for hotter women though so maybe asking out mid-girls might be the move. The problem is I always seem to want an innocent girl since I'm fairly innocent too. But they're hard to do things with.

So based on my pictures and questions, what do you guys think I should do?
hannangame

Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:00 pm

Howdy, well I skipped day 21, I might do it Thursday night at the bars near where I live. The problem is I have to pay cover, well it is what it is.
No one has been responding to my questions which is sad, but I hope soon some of y'all will realize how special I am, and begin to start talking to me and helping me.

Day 22 went well, it was pretty easy to do, but something I realized is I tend to clasp my hands when talking to a more attractive girl. I also stand too far away sometimes, maybe I should practice going closer. Fuck it ill do that next time. I have an example of how I put my hands sometimes, lmk if it looks weird.

I did extra sets on girls that I thought were too attractive not to use to lower my Approach Anxiety. Some laughed, some were weirded out. I really don't care though, one girl really seemed to give me "fuck me" eyes and It got my ego a little up

I was trying my best to fuck with them. Suspenders are a funny topic so I would ask them why are they laughing in a stern voice sometimes, or be like I really hope my ass doesn't show. Things of that nature. I try to make good eye contact and speak in a masculine voice, in a cool sly kind of way. Don't know how it comes off though.

I don't feel like any of these drills are hard at all. I really don't have trouble approaching women even hot ones. I fail at expressing interest and polarizing the conversation, bc then I can be rejected. So I gotta work up to the harder drills till they start helping me at parties.

The last thing please someone experienced try to answer some of my questions from my last post, I really need the 3rd one discussed.

Btw I also have a personal journal for not aa stuff, like my goals and things of that nature. Should I do it here or keep it to myself?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannangame

Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:10 am

Day 21: I feel really disappointed in myself, but ill touch on that later. I finally did it, I've been stuck on this day for like 3 weeks, out of anxiety and being high constantly or just going to parties. Doing the drill was really easy, like easy as fuck. I never have a problem going up to a girl and having a non-sexual interaction. Like its not hard at all.
I would go up to them squeeze and either ask them a question or say let me through. Sometimes I would start a conversation.

I did the drill pretty quickly, It was Latin night on a Thursday.

I was sober, I don’t wanna do AA drills drunk or high, bc my main reason for doing AA drills is to not have anxiety while sober.

The drill wasn’t the part I'm disappointed in myself about.
I kinda feel like there's something wrong with me.

After doing the drill or during the drill some girls would start making conversation back or start dancing very close to me.

Let me give an example
2 really cute Hispanic girls, I approached these two girls early in the night, squeezed one of their arms, and asked them how long they had been at the club. They ended up eating skittles from a bucket, and I squeezed the other arm and made a joke about them getting high as fuck. We talked for a little after that. I soon left to do more drills. The bar had an upstairs rooftop section that was more lit, so I got in line to go up to it.
These 2 girls appeared behind after I had already made random friends and cut in line.
I chatted with them again and they offered me a sip of their drink so I sipped a little. After that, I left them once more to cut further in line. I made it to the rooftop way before them. I saw them an hour later with 2 guys dancing, and when they noticed me, shortly after, they left the guys they were with and started talking to me, when the beat dropped I ended the convo by just starting to dance. They both started dancing and one got a little closer and turned her back toward me.
She was not grinding on me but it felt like she wanted me to make the first move. She was shaking her ass in front of me. At this point, I had already completed the drill, and was offered free shots before, and took it.
I probably got 2 free shots and a pen hit, not bad as a guy who wasn’t even asking or trying to get drunk.
Well with these 2 girls I didn’t make a move. I knew I probably could but didn’t.
Some other guys came and start grinding on them. They didn’t pull the girls, kiss them or go back with them, I probably had a better chance than them.
I didn’t make a move but these guys did so they got to grind on them.
I left bc I didn’t wanna sit there and watch these cute girls ground on.
I started dancing with another random group after.
I see these girls later and try to walk past them without talking to them.
And then they tap me on the shoulder, asking me if I'm leaving right now, and I lowkey get scared but didn't show it. I acted like what they said didn’t register and said a straight "no" with little emotion.
I tried to get far away from them.

I saw them last at 2 am at the end of the night, they're talking to another guy but with little interest, they're far apart and don’t seem to be flirting.
I don’t stick around, but I feel like even at this point I could've approached them, and got their number.

I think they might've liked me bc they tried to talk to me 3 times without me engaging first, and maybe cause when I do the drills I'm pretty fucking confident with them because they're not sexual drills. I talk in a calm cool collected way with girls when I'm sober but can never hit on them. When I see interest I get scared and don’t know what to do. I try to act like I don’t care or try act like I'm too cool to show emotion. Maybe I'm scared of being hurt or being rejected if I give emotion.

I have a hard time telling a girl she's cute or something like that.

I have to be 8-10 drinks deep before I hit on a girl, but at that point, I keep drinking till 14-16 and blackout. SO I CAN'T DRINK. If I was offered more drinking (I was only offered 2 free ones) I would've blacked out after doing the drills. I shouldn't have drunk tonight but whatever.

I'm disappointed for 3 reasons,
1. I didn’t make a move
2. I drank and got high.
3. I was a loser tonight who didn't take risks.
Antonio44
Goal: Improve dating quality

Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:26 pm

hannangame wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:10 am
The drill wasn’t the part I'm disappointed in myself about.
I kinda feel like there's something wrong with me.
Bro nothing is wrong with you. You just lack experience and are nervous. This is normal. The women are nervous too - remember this. If they aren't being approached they will worry it's because they aren't attractive enough.

Sounds like these girls 100% liked you. Next time, when a girl is standing close and the two of you are having a conversation, just put your hand around her waist/on her side when talking with her. Do it casually, do not let your hand go too low/near her ass. If they don't like it they will just move your hand away subtley. Sometimes I grab them by the waist as the approach in a club but this is more pressure/strongly direct.

Other things you can try - when dancing near a girl, give her a hi-five and spin her then pull her closer to you. Then as before you can put one hand around her waist.

Don't forget to enjoy it while doing it.
hannangame

Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:25 pm

I've been doing day 23 over the span of 3 days bc of time constraints related to Halloween partying. I've just been going in between tasks and doing the drill since it's so easy.

I probably went up to 50 girls and did the drill. I tried to be funny with it, and sometimes I tried to be serious like I deadass believed I needed to go to sesame street. I would tell some girls my friend Elmo was telling me to pull up. And that the cookie monster was waiting on me. They would find out, others would still try and help.

I did more of the drill while 3 drinks deeps at a football stadium and sometimes I went to groups of women like 4 at a time. I still count that as 1. I also went up to groups of milfs.

It's Halloween weekend so I've been less consistent with drills, and partying more.
A girl gave us a ride to a party tonight, my buddy knew her and was vibing with her. I told him to go for her and it was obvious she liked him. He wouldn't make a move though. I teased her here and there and she seemed receptive.
She started to touch my beard and I stopped her, I let her do it for a little. She asked multiple times even when I said no, so I grabbed her arm and put it down while smiling. It wasn't rude, at least in my eyes.

He’s my Best Friend, so I rather not have drama because of this girl, I for sure could have escalated from there. I dont if I would have escalated tho, even if it wasn't my best friend’s good friend that might be interested in each other. I get scared when a girl shows heavy interest and dont know what to do.
I'm really confident talking, but not confident being flirty and sexual with a random girl.

Should I have made a move? Or is it better to respect my friend, that might like her? She also could've been trying to make him jealous. And I would not wanna lose this friend.

The first party was lame, so I and my buddy walked to a different one. In the process of walking to the other party, we saw 5 different ones and walked up to each one we saw. It was fun, everyone somehow accepted us, even kickbacks with 12 people. We finessed drinks from a lot the people.

We finally go to our party, and there were a lot of hot girls, that I didn't talk to.

Why?

Overall it was fun, but I'm literally partying and getting fucked up and not going for women. I feel like I'm better with women stone sober. I feel like restrict myself when drunk so I don't seem sloppy, I don't know tbh.
hannangame

Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:25 pm

AA Program:

I did day 24 and day 25 pretty easily. I did the challenge on day 25.

I am beginning to realize the philosophy of the “numbers” game. Some girls like me approaching and seem really happy, some seem freaked out or scared.
Some seem uninterested, and some seem like they want me to stay and talk to them for longer.

I'm getting better at approaching women from far away. I start with a wave and a smile and go right up to them. The wave helps with them being shocked, giving them a little time to think.

I even tried yelling YOO really loud to get a girl's attention with headphones in. I also approached a girl talking on the phone, and when she told me she was on the phone I ignored her and kept doing the drill, and got a surprisingly positive response.

I went up to girls with guys with them, the guys would usually answer the question on day 25 and say nothing on day 24, but I would keep asking the girl until she gave a response, it usually matched the guy's response, so I didn't count those.

I approached a very hot girl, and she gave me my most positive response, she was laughing and stayed talking to me, I told her I had to run and hoped that she has a nice day.

I'm kinda afraid of doing the hard stuff later on: it's been really easy so far

Dating:

I asked a girl out for food in person, and then my first message to her was canceling and rescheduling for another time because I was gonna be out, she didn't respond to me rescheduling. Sad, she seemed interested in person.

I asked a girl out to work out, and then she canceled a couple of hours before, kinda bummed me out. I said okay and that's that.

There is one girl who really likes me who I could hang out with, but I don't wanna rely on her, become complacent and needy, and then lose her too.

I asked a Muslim hijabi on a date and got a soft rejection, she might not like me or she won't go on dates, IDK.

Question: when asking a girl out, should I say wanna go on a lunch date with me, or wanna go get lunch with me. As in should I use the word date.

Tinder:

No success, but I haven't changed my pictures from the post I wrote before. I gotta see what I can fix. I also don't pay for anything. If yall can, comment on yall feel about my simple bio: Pakistani Cowboy
hannangame

Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:39 pm

AA program:

I just did day 26, this one was by far the hardest so far. I felt so weird asking girls "who's your daddy" and could tell they found it weird too.
I got soo many negative reactions today, I felt ugly and had to take a break.
But these rejections are similar to hitting on girls. So there's value in doing them.
Numbers game.
This drill is probably harder than getting a number tbh.
The fact I have to say "daddy" is so funny yet creepy.
But I have to so I did it.
I probably did 20-30 girls and got 10 actual responses to the question.
For some women, I repeated myself 5 times.

I'm doing this on my college campus. Do y'all feel like it's too risky to do on my campus? I'm afraid of being "that guy." My campus does have 60,000+ students, so at least 30,000+ girls. I might do 2000-3000 girls max in the AA program, which would mean 1/10 girls would know me as "that guy."

Girls:

Finally had sex and came, last time I got soft, because I was trying to fuck a virgin.
Her getting hurt made me soft.
I wrote a post about this
hannangame

Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:32 am

AA program:
I completed day 27. It took me two tries.
The first day turned out to be very bad. I felt very insecure after receiving bad reactions. It made me feel ugly as fuck and like a creep. I stopped and didn't finish. Girls would move away and get scared, and when I started flexing they would just leave. I'm not too muscular but I do got muscles, though my loose shirts were hiding them.

The second day was way, way better. I had a fire outfit on and was feeling myself. I also started tapping girls with the back of my hand when they went past me, instead of my fingers. Using just my fingers seemed creepy and unnatural.

I also realized that there is a difference between scaring a girl and creeping her out. A girl can be scared and still show interest. I scared a girl and after the drill, I told her “Its a beautiful day out today, and I hope you have a nice day” she told me I made her day, even though she was frightened when I went up to her.

That was really eye-opening.
A lot of girls who were scared still seemed interested in the conversation, one even apologized. The key was to not care that they seemed frightened. Like me not making a face or seeming insecure. Doing the approach after surprising them in a calm cool and collected way eased the tension of the surprise most of the time.

Mental health:
I feel so fucking ugly sometimes, I might make a post here about rating my face or ask someone in the dm here to rate me. I might also make a post on r/truerateme. Idk, I’ve just been feeling bad.

I’ve seen so many girls with guys, and it makes me feel bad every time.
I just gotta work harder. I’m a sophomore at Uni, and I'm thinking about joining a frat next year or trying to become a club promoter. Just to have events to invite girls out to. Anyone got tips on how I can get started promoting clubs?

Girls:
Right now i really only have the confidence to ask out girls that seem pretty interested in me, and usually, I only start convos with mid girls, I do think I can do better though, some surprisingly cute girls have shown interest in me, but I was a virgin at the time and scared, next time I will escalate and go on a date.

I went on a date with a mid Hispanic girl, that I was about to cancel. I asked her out 3 times in person, and then never followed through with it, I would always cancel. But this time I was too late and didn't want her to hate me. She's not ugly, but she's not a baddie, id give her a 6 rating. She's probably also a virgin, I have little experience so I like innocent girls for now.
The date went well, there was good physical contact that was natural.
I didn't kiss or fuck her, but I think I could in 1-2 more dates.

I'm also off tinder until I get better photos, I was getting no matches, and have no pics with women.
hannangame

Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:52 pm

AA program day 28:
It took me a while to do this one because of exams and other responsibilities, I did this drill about 4 different times. The first 3 times I didn't have enough time to do it but today I did them all.

I would reset it each time, so I spoke to 30ish girls for this drill.

I did the challenge 5 times in total. Only one girl was weirded out; others stayed talking to me or told me they had a boyfriend.
If they told me they had a boyfriend, I would ask, them if they would fuck their boyfriend if they wore nerd glasses.

Girls:
I went on a date with another mid-girl, she was down for a second date, but I ended up hanging out with the girl I fuck often instead.
After meeting her the same day, I asked a fine girl out over Imessage and got no response. Sad.
I have to ask out more girls on coffee dates.

Class:
I'm slacking really hard in class and I need tips.
I just feel like it's pointless, a lot of my classes are just busywork to pad up the curriculum. It blows.

Mental health:
I fucked up badly.
I haven't done any drugs or jerked off since the start of November. But this weekend I fucked up. I've been high all day Saturday till Monday and skipped class Monday.
No gym, No studying, just drugs, masturbation, and overeating bc of the munchies.
I feel guilty and bad.
It sapped my motivation and made me skip the gym. I also slacked in my classes, doing jujitsu, and doing the AA program.

I jerked off so fucking much. Probably to hide against the thoughts I get when I'm high.
I realize that I don't have a purpose, I have no way to make money, and my parents are getting older and older, while I'm wasting time.
I cannot be watching shows with girls, just to fuck them. That's a waste of time and fun.
My dates have to be more fun.

But there are only 2 things I can do, give up and feel bad.
Or pick myself back up and continue the struggle of life.
hannangame

Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:35 pm

Okay howdy guys.

I took a break after day 30ish.

I started back up recently without the logging because I had stopped and didn’t really want to log on here. I logged some days on my iPad Pro with handwriting, but it’s not text so I didn’t post it here.

Day 46 was not too hard, I did the day 2 days ago.

I also did the last part of day 46 again, 10 times, while high.

Usually I can’t talk to girls while I’m high, but I was smooth as fuck, like I’ve never had better convos. No one knew I was high bc I had eye drops. But I am surprised, bc I usually am not social when high.

So I did day 46 sober and then the last part of it again high the next day.

But now do I start approaching girls or should I do week 7 and 8. No one on here seems to have done it. And I wonder why?

Why haven’t you guys done 7 and 8.
Is it not helpful to do so?

Btw the reason I stopped was bc I had a girlfriend, my first sexual relationship. But I'm interning for 6 months and won’t see her, so I kinda broke up with her. Currently I don’t have a woman so i started it back up, had to repeat some days that I did, but after a week I was where I left off on AA. And now I finished week 6.

Btw I only did half the club/night driils bc I am 20 and don’t wanna pay cover.