countingsheep7878
Name: Jake
Goal: Under 12% Body Fat
Motto: diamonds are made under pressure

Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:25 am

So 15 cold approaches in and here are my stats

3 numbers
1 date

The 12 rejections have been really done in a kind way. Either the girls will politely say "This was very sweet but I am not interested" or "I'm sorry I have a bf / I am engaged etc". Even if they are lying they are not being a dick about it.

The worst response I had so far was "I'm sorry I can't talk with you my husband and son are 30 feet away."

And this is with my cold approach game being trash right now.

One girl even surprisingly commented by saying. "This is really sweet and I totally would go on a date with you because I loved your direct approach and confidence (I said she was cute and wanted to meet her) but I am engaged. However I want you to know you should keep doing this since it's 100% going to work a lot of the time on girls who are available."

I had another attractive girl tell me she had never been cold approached directly before and she loved it (she gave me her number and I am scheduling a date).

Also just want to note, the 3 girls that have given me their numbers are far hotter then the 99% of girls I match with online so the people that say you can get better looking girls through cold approach are 100% correct.

Anyways, if you had any reservations from cold approach. Please just listen to Andy, he is right when he tells you....

- You won't die because you cold approach and get rejected
- the world won't end
- AA is all mental and can be contained / overcome (I still deal with it and chicken out sometimes too but I remind myself of these reactions now)
- You will be able to get hotter girls then you expected.

I got a 21 year old girls number today and I am 36. I even asked her age because I knew she was younger but didn't know how young. Whenshe told me her age, she asked me back how old I was and I said 36 really casual like it didn't matter to to me and she just shrugged and said "that's fine with me, it doesn't matter."

anyways guys just try give it like 20-30 times and I promise you will make it through the otherside (most likely with some numbers too ;)
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:26 am

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Welcome to the group of KYIL Cold Approachers

You are very very welcome and we cannot wait to see you KILL IT

Thank you for sharing bro and let's go to the moon,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
7FigureBrian
Name: Brian
Goal: Strong Ripped Body
Motto: Always Be Fucking Improving

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:36 am

Dude I'm 36 and I cannot explain how grateful I am to hear about the 21 yo. I recently got into a heated debate w a few people on a FB post Abt age gap and I got called out as "a predator" and EVEN a "pedo" for liking girls under 25.

Guess it truly don't matter if it's legal and consenting. I was starting to feel like "well maybe 36 is too old for 19-20-21+.

But fuck all that. I am not into women my age. They can say "you can't handle stronger women" and "you are manipulating " etc all they want.

Your post really solidified things for me. Thanks
workhard
Goal: Laid

Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:18 pm

Last edited by workhard on Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:25 pm

This is really encouraging. Thanks for posting your experience.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:33 pm

7FigureBrian wrote:
Dude I'm 36 and I cannot explain how grateful I am to hear about the 21 yo. I recently got into a heated debate w a few people on a FB post Abt age gap and I got called out as "a predator" and EVEN a "pedo" for liking girls under 25.

Guess it truly don't matter if it's legal and consenting. I was starting to feel like "well maybe 36 is too old for 19-20-21+.

But fuck all that. I am not into women my age. They can say "you can't handle stronger women" and "you are manipulating " etc all they want.

Those people can cry me a river lol. Im 26 and my future wife hasnt even been born yet
LGTM
7FigureBrian
Name: Brian
Goal: Strong Ripped Body
Motto: Always Be Fucking Improving

Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:56 am

MFbag wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:33 pm
7FigureBrian wrote:

Those people can cry me a river lol. Im 26 and my future wife hasnt even been born yet
Exactly. They were all women, Probably angry feminists. I didn't bother to look cause they were all so miserable.
Then my 19 year old cutie I met on this app made me feel all better ;)