DAY 4 ASKING FOR THE TIME

Che2022
Name: Jon
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Keeping pushing bros

Mon May 23, 2022 4:52 am

Walked around Walmart to approach the first girl at one store, and then drove to another store for the other four girls. I am still thinking what the girls will think of me if I were to approach them asking for the time ;/. Just finished another day of cold approaching LETS GO CHAMP!!!
spencers94
Name: Spencer
Goal: Accept myself fully
Motto: Life won't wait, act now.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:22 am

Che2022 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:52 am
Walked around Walmart to approach the first girl at one store, and then drove to another store for the other four girls. I am still thinking what the girls will think of me if I were to approach them asking for the time ;/. Just finished another day of cold approaching LETS GO CHAMP!!!
Hey man! This is awesome. Congrats on going up to the girls and asking for the time. What you're feeling is totally normal. You'll become desensitized to it the more you do it. The girls have no idea what you're really doing, so to them, it's just like any other person asking for the time. I wouldn't worry about what's going through their minds when you ask.
2024 Goals:
-Get a higher paying job by June
-Move out of parent's house by June
-Fill remainder of arm with tattoos (full sleeve)
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:44 pm

dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on