'Tell that girl there she's sexy now'
Aloofus
Name: Justin
Goal: Help men
Motto: Acta Non Verba

Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:54 pm

chado wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:13 pm
Me and my friends used to play this game called "Go." We got it from the Simple Pickup guys who used to be on youtube. You point to a girl and say "go!" You have 5 seconds to approach and if you don't then you drop and do 10 pushups no matter where you are. Or you pay them $5, pick your poison lol
That's awesome!

One of the guys I used to go night gaming with did something one night.

He had me meet up with him for dinner, afterward he was like "ok we're doing something new". He wouldn't tell me where we were going, just that he was gonna drive. So after a minute we ended up at one of the higher end strip clubs in the city. I was thinking "ok wtf".

So as we're walking in he said to me "we're just here to check the place out for a bachelor party for our friend, we're going to have a couple drinks, talk to girls, but we are NOT customers".

I still wasn't quite sure what we were doing when he dropped this little gem...
"We're here to warm up on some of the most beautiful women in the city, if you can talk to strippers, you can talk to a girl in a bar".

He was absolutely fucking right. He was helping me with game throughout the little bit we were there. It was actually there that one of the strippers called me aloof lol.