Night/bar/club game

okletsg0
Goal: Night game

Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:35 am

Is that anyone here who are successful at nightgame in general, I wanna hear your approach from opening until getting home the girl.

Some background:

I usually going out alone. My approach is very similar to Chris from GLL (he had a infield uncut video for many years were he went out approaching women at night, I have similar aggressive screening approach but it seems it does work on 1 out of 10 approach. Which gives me wonder if I’m doing something wrong or if I hit on women who are not available.

I have slept with around 130 women, the vast majority coming from tinder. I think only 8 of them is from night game.

For couple weekends ago I met a cool guy at a bar and made a friendship for going out together in this summer (I don’t think he really know I’m into this stuff like this we are in), the difference between me and him is he is not approaching, he let girl to open him or talk to him first or take the first step. So he is more laid back at the bar or club. So we went out this weekend and I don’t think any women hit on him beside he got some eye contacts. He is not doing either any kino like holding hands or screening when talking to women, because he think he looks good and girls should do the work for him. (TBH I don’t really care since I’m focused on my own shit).
He told me the reason why girls walk away or deny your invite for a after party is maybe I’m approaching aggressively and ask them to quickly which make the girls uncomfortable and that I have to talk longer with them. I disagreed with him and told him that I tested out every kind of method because if a women are genuinely interested based on how you look then she are going to make things easier for you.

Ps: sorry for my bad English.