Jhoe's log

caico11
Name: caico
Goal: Get laid

Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:55 am

Hello, guys. I don't even remember how many approaches I did yesterday I will remark some good stuff that happened though
1. Approached a girl that was with her friend and the guy cockblocked me. Very funny to see how almost all guys choose this route of friendship as a "free attention" whore that probably won't get anything because his attention is so much valuable than his dick.
2. Got rejected in front of security and he laught at me. I proceeded to show him all the dates I got scheduled for this week and his face everything I needed to know. "He didn't get laid"
3. My friend proceeded to tell me advice about girls. The same guy whose best story is from a girl with a bf he met on omegle and didn't even hook up with her. In his mindset being a little bitch counts as being Don Juan
Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:35 pm

Bro you had me dying with the security guy thing haha, hang in there, you doing great
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:45 pm

caico11 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:55 am
Got rejected in front of security and he laught at me. I proceeded to show him all the dates I got scheduled for this week and his face everything I needed to know. "He didn't get laid"
lmaoooooooooooooooo you're a savage

can't wait to hear your date reports soon
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
caico11

Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:08 pm

@colgate I got a date tomorrow with a girl I met two weeks ago. The other ones went cold or just aren't sure enough yet. It seems I will be meeting 3 girls in a few days though.

Guys, I am not even counting my approaches anymore. I know I did only four inside my campus and it is something I will work on tomorrow. My goal is at least five there. And did probably 6-7 at the mall. I will only talk about the most remarkable ones.
1. Approached an influencer and got her instagram but no follow up. It was funny though because the interaction could clearly go way longer but I finished. I know that someday my goal is to be in those kind of interactions. Next time I will ask the girl on a insta date
2. Approach one girl that was with her coworker. He asked me if I wanted any help and I laught and left the interaction
3. Approached a girl that said she is married. And I said to her :" how am I supposed to know that" as she seemed disgusted.
4. Approached a cutie and got her insta. But unremarkable approach. She is responsive though.

I am getting a lot of numbers but a lot of no follow ups or girls responsive in the beginning to go cold the same day. It might be because I am being too direct. But I will keep doing this to see how it goes
caico11

Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:58 am

Hello guys
Got ghosted today but did 8 approaches
5 inside college- where I could have done way more
3 at the mall - but I wasn't feeling it
I figured my goals changed for a bit and it hindered my progress as I wasn't trying to perform but to get numbers and get some action. Though it would really be a good idea.
For now, I know that next week I will be crushing my next goal that is talking with groups. I will start small (3 groups) but slowly I will interact with 10 groups. I really think that after this I will be way more comfortable doing ca while in big crowds and that will be very helpful.
Also, in the weekend I am planning to ask 3 girls from insta dates and add one every week until it gets to ten girls on insta dates. I am going to do this with @Fuckboy Aspirant .
The goal is not to get better results as it's statistics have been proven everyday by veterans. But I want to get the experience needed to get through the nonsense faster
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:33 am

caico11 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:08 pm

2. Approach one girl that was with her coworker. He asked me if I wanted any help and I laught and left the interaction
3. Approached a girl that said she is married. And I said to her :" how am I supposed to know that" as she seemed disgusted.
These are the kind of interactions KYIL needs lmao, I LOVE hearing shit like this. It what makes this game so comical

Keep it up bro, killing it rn.

Fica à vontade
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
caico11

Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:40 pm

Hello guys.
Just did my 15 approaches yesterday.
I will only say about the most comical ones as @Mimbe393939 suggested.
1. I asked for the girls instagram and put it on the dial so she can put her number in. So funny because I explained to her how instagram search engine is done by numbers.
2. Approached a lesbian chick. She said her love was a really jealous person and I straight up asked her if she has been beaten by her lover before. Before I left the interaction I was feeling like running away from her as the relationship she described seemed so toxic.
3. Approached 3 girls inside my gym and I think all of them noticed I was asking numbers hahhaha. Even one of them sounded mad about it
4. Approached another girl from my gym. She lost her credit card and I was laughing because I would ask for her number. "Oh my God... I hope you can find your credit card. Let me get that numba" . She rejected me though
5. Approach a girl that was shopping with her sister and her mother. She got really red as I asked for her number but she declined. I felt like I could insist way more. Certainly, I will be doing that next time
6. Approached a married woman and she seemed clueless by the whole interaction. I felt like no men have never approached her ever. And I said to her that was how her grandparents met.
7. Approached a girl and quickly asked for her whatsapp like the police. I love that if you are more demanding instead of asking you can get a lot of more numbers. But it doesn't lead up to something more meaningful in most cases. Probably I will have better answers for that in the next 2 months.
caico11

Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:42 pm

Today I have to ask for 3 insta dates.
I am doing this with @Fuckboy Aspirant and we will be performing this every weekend and add one until it get to 10 insta dates asked.
Game plan:
1. Compliment
2. Name
3. Ask her what she is doing(logistics)
4. Tell her what you are doing( it will be the location of the insta date)
5. Ask more questions
6. Ask her to join you
caico11

Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:43 am

I did the 3 asking for insta dates guys
@Fuckboy Aspirant and I were really excited to perform this task. Saturday ar the malls might be especially difficult if you don't have you shit together. I always felt how many couples were there enjoying themselves but you can find some single girls too.
1. I started talking to a girl and she got really nervous about the situation and got really nervous. Even the security approached us and stand nearby. I was in awe how I got her number and how comfortable I was
For the next two I had to call my friend and we both decided to do the rest while on the phone. So, it was really easy to perform the second and last one.
It was fun
I also got 4 numbers. 3 I got while going to the gym. It was 3/3 100% ratio. How important experience is. A beginner would probably start to expect these kind of results.
It seems I got two dates scheduled for next week
One from a girl I cold approached last semester and other a girl I found on bumble
caico11

Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:20 pm

Hello there. Yesterday I got one date from a girl I met on instagram. She wasn't my type in terms of personality but she had a cute face. I scheduled two dates for the next two days also. I didn't do much approaches yesterday. Probably only five, but I am pretty in a good space right now.
Today I am supposed to do 15 approaches and as I am writing this log I already did 3. I really want to go beyond my comfort zone while going to my university. For the next week I will be putting time on do 10 approaches while on campus.
I have to do at least one group
I have to do at least one ask to hang out later today
caico11

Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:56 am

Hello guys. I did 15 approaches yesterday but I figured I am having difficulties regarding doing approaches inside the bus and on my university. So it is better to focus on small points of AA.
- Inside the bus I must compliment at least one girl
- Inside university I have to find 3 women to cold approach ( I can rock this brother).
Unfortunately, I can't do both tomorrow as I am heading to do an interview
Tomorrow I am planning to do 10 approaches in honor of a girl that thought I wanted to be her friend. Women are really this naive? 90% of guys can't really be friends with hot girls.
I am supposed to have a date tomorrow afternoon but she didn't respond to my confirmation text yet. If she flakes I will drop 20 approaches in honor of her behavior.
Last but not least: keep a positive mindset about things. It is better to think things will turn great rather than thinking about all the negative things you should face tomorrow
caico11

Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:16 pm

Yesterday I did 10 approaches in honor of a chick that flaked.
A pretty average Black girl I ca inside the gym is making excuses to meet. But I don't really care as I am doing alot of volume on instagram and seemingly getting results out of it. Even better results than tinder and with better looking girls too. I scheduled 4 dates for next week. One girl I ca on college and the other 3 ones from instagram.
One girl I was having a pretty decent convo said we should be friends and I screened her out of my life.
Today I am supposed to do 20. I will be heading to my gym earlier and I will do the rest of ca on another mall.
I did probably 4 approaches in front of security yesterday and I am starting to not give a shit anymore. What is the problem if they see me often trying to nail some bitches?
Remarkable approaches from yesterday
1. I ca the most attractive girl in about 2 years of doing this. I didn't see it because she was wearing a mask but we exchanged instagrams.
The rest was pretty unremarkable ones and I don't care that much anymore to keep remembering those go nowhere session's.
What I am realizing it's that yesterday I was so comfortable with the situation and it was very easy to do. Got 3/10.
- my mind now is almost ready to progress these ca's. Now I know by experience that those approaches takes more than 100's to make it work. In the future I will certainly be looking to maximizing my results.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:56 pm

caico11 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:16 pm
One girl I was having a pretty decent convo said we should be friends and I screened her out of my life.
lmao fucking savage

btw it hasn't been that clear or maybe i missed it but how have your dates been going? any pulls or lays lately?
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
caico11

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:26 am

@colgate definetly changing my approach on dating. I noticed I was being too much of a scumbag and couldn't get second dates. As I am still inexperienced it was really a pain in the ass. I managed to get a second date from a girl I started talking one month ago from instagram. Got two dates for this weekend. No lays from it yet. I got to touch some boobs and rub some kitty though.
caico11

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:30 am

So, in one month I only got 3 dates.
1. Ca approach I did. But she said I was top cold and later it gave me motivation to change my approach on dates a little bit
2. Girl from tinder. She wasn't very good looking and I managed to get a second date from her but found a way to not go there.
3. Girl from instagram. Good looking girl but not very feminine. Still, I got a second date from her for the next week. I will definetly put my logistics together to bang this one