Goals for 2023 - NightRoller's Semiregular Update Log

NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:37 am

Just finished writing a lay report on my blog, you can check it out here.

Been super busy this past week and doubly sleep deprived, so going to want to make a week-long update from last Saturday to this yesterday Friday on how I've been doing on my goals.

I'm thinking taking a longer-term, lower-stress, weekly approach towards hitting my goals will help me focus on what I should be prioritizing most of all, even over diet and such: approaching girls more and better.
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)
NightRoller

Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:45 am

Update October 29, 2022 (Sat)
Approaches: (several) ☑️
Physical activity: None ❌
Calories: 2535/2200 ❌
Weight: 147.3
Notes:
This was quite a story. Hold on tight, my writing turns run-on when I'm writing about experiences like this.
Went out to a 18+ Halloween party at a bar that a club I'm in was invited to. I tried dancing and getting my vibe up, but it was more like a rock concert and not great for dancing beyond (basically) jumping up and down, which didn't work unless you were around a bunch of people who were also jumping or willing to jump if others were. Lots of slutty/sexy costumes, reminding me of a post by RedPillDad about Halloween nightgame. I was out of my element. I was wearing my black leather jacket, ripped black jeans, a colorful band shirt, a few rings/bracelets/necklaces, and calling myself a "rockstar."
The fun part comes next.

Ended up running into a girl I distinctly recognized, dressed up super sexily. I didn't remember where I knew her, but she definitely recognized me as well, and when her fake id got rejected (but her friends' got accepted), she came back to me in the 18+ section and seemed to be confusing me for someone in her class a previous semester. I tried to convince her that wasn't it, but she wasn't accepting it, so I settled for saying, "well, maybe...". I think she may have been high or drunk already, because she wasn't acting very reasonable, but she was holding solid eye contact and didn't seem to mind as I eased closer and added touch embellishments to my words, leaning in close to hear what she was saying and to talk into her ear. I suggested we go dance a bit, she was all for it, I led her to the edge of the dance throng and we started moving. More and more it seemed like she wanted to grind on me, and I'd seen a couple other couples doing the same on the dance floor, so I gradually tested the waters until my hands were on her hips and we were having a good time (2nd time I've ever had a girl grind on me). She didn't have any plans for the night besides partying here. I was pretty sure this was a solid lay-to-be, as long as I didn't mess stuff up and remembered how to invite her back.

Then after a break and helping her find her 2 friends, we went back to dancing (I got a terrible, very blurry picture), but here's the part where the fantasy turned into a hellhole: Her friends weren't really that into the dancing, were kind of looking around and giving somewhat awkward vibes (and were both, in my eyes, less attractive than the one I was talking to). I tried to engage them with getting into the dancing, and tried to talk to them a bit as well, but between the loudness and their disinterest, there wasn't much chance, and I was too focused on having fun with this familiar girl who'd plopped into my lap and was doe-eyed for me. She was having fun, I was having fun, I thought it was all good.
And then, I got body-pushed from behind by a guy, a couple guys, who I didn't get a good look at right away (so I resisted, because you have to resist being trampled on the dance floor), but the momentum kept going and I was forced away from the girl and her friends--and then when I tried to slow down, get a read on the situation, talk to my aggressors, all I got was greater force to the point they were roughly carrying me and the enigmatic conversation "we need you to come with us". I was super confused at this sudden turn of events.

Basically got nothing but gruffness and aggression until I was on the other side of the fence, outside the party, and had been told "the night's over for you here". I tried to talk with one of the guys, did feel like I conveyed my confusion at being kicked out, up until then he had been telling me "you made someone uncomfortable and have to leave" and "you know (or you should know) what you were doing". I was really grasping for any inkling as for what I could have done to cross somebody (that girl sure wasn't going to be reporting me, as you'll see from the texts), and explained that as far as I could tell, I was talking with people, dancing, having a good time, didn't know anything I'd done that was wrong. Guy eventually softened--I think it helped to hear I worked door at one of the places in town and understood he was doing his job, didn't mean to make it harder on him, just wanted some clue to what I'd done wrong--and his rhetoric changed to "Sorry man, you're not kicked out forever but you can't come back tonight, I don't know the details but was told you made someone uncomfortable and we had to remove you, I don't know what you did and can't help you about that."

So that was that. I texted the girl to try and see if she'd follow or come out (spoiler alert: seems like dancing with her friends won out), and my best guess as to what happened was that 1. someone didn't like me dancing (I was pretty conspicuous in my jacket and older than many of the people there because I'm a senior, and I might have made eye contact or bumped into just the wrong someone multiple times), 2. some guy was jealous or some girl thought it disgusting when we were grinding in the low-light party environment, or 3. the girl's friends were jealous or protective (despite this girl's insistence they were "confused", as she was quite clearly confused to me, asking the same question multiple times over text.

I went to another bar, walked around, chatted with some people and opened some girls, generally had terrible results. At one point, demoralized, I looked up an article about the basics of nightgame from RedPillDad, my coach, because I realized I knew even less than I thought about how to actually open. Told myself I'd turn the night around, aiming to be the "last dick standing", but failed to do so, and it was generally an older crowd at the second bar I'd chosen.
But ended up talking to a couple guys as I was walking home about girls, then it turned out they knew what approaching is and had some ideas about what to do (one of the two claimed what was holding him back was his approach anxiety, I recommended he use Andy's Approach Anxiety program... and acknowledged it'd probably help me if I did it myself too), but neither was logging his approaches, neither had hired a coach before, neither was willing to take this area seriously in life (when asked, the more vocal of the two said $100 would be a bit out of his range for what he'd be willing to pay for a coach. I didn't say so out loud, but I thought in my mind that it was a bit unrealistically low if he wanted any quality coaching and really considered this part of his life worth having "taken care of", or worth putting effort into).
Meeting them and further realizing the widened net that game has on my campus in the average guy's awareness was quite eye-opening to me. I'm tempted to fall into a scarcity mindset and think, "oh great, more competition!!!" but realistically, the competition is always there, always has been and always will be, and I'd do better not to fret over it and instead focus on building myself up to be one of the cream of the crop. Besides, there's too many "beta" guys who just play video games and can't sexually satisfy their girls anyway, might as well teach more guys/help more guys learn how to give girls a better experience!

And after that hectic and overall sexually disappointing night, the girl texted me in the morning, realizing where we knew each other from (it makes sense to me, she quit a few weeks after I started so it'd been a while since we saw each other but I wouldn't be surprised that the familiarity of face was there enough for her to feel comfortable). Then it seems like she blocked me before I texted back, because all of my subsequent messages have not had the "delivered" status under them, which appears 99% of the time whenever I text anyone else one-on-one with my iPhone. Guess she didn't like the idea of getting with a former coworker or something. I'll have to ask her if I run into her at the bars sometime.

Anyway, here's the screenshots:
IMG_1362.jpg
IMG_1363.jpg
IMG_1364.jpg
IMG_1365.jpg
IMG_1366.jpg
Update October 30, 2022 (Sun)
Approaches: 0 ❌
Physical activity: Jump Roped 20 minutes☑️
Calories: 5825/2200 ❌
Weight: 148
Notes:

Update October 31, 2022 (Mon)
Physical activity: Ran 20 minutes ☑️
Calories: 4377/2200 ❌
Weight: 149.8
Notes:
  • Had a date with a girl I'd approached on a run the previous Friday. She turned out to be a complete virgin freshman who balked at the mention of anything romantic or remotely sexual. Okay conversation, very platonic. Didn't know what she was looking for, but obviously (to me), sex wasn't it. I still suggested a second date (bad choice--came from neediness and not being selective for what I'm looking for) and she wasn't interested. I think I did help her realize a bit about how relationship stuff doesn't have to be just for the "party girls".
  • Went to a swing dance unofficial event and ended up having the best sexual experience I've ever had in my life! You can read about it in detail here. But basically, an underdog nerdy semisexy-cute girl turned out to be a 7.5 in bed, really cute and visually attractive and with minimal belly pudge, which I would personally categorize as a 9.5 for me, almost a model woman as far as looks go. Pretty sure she's 18 or 19 because she's a freshman. Seems like it's unlikely to turn into a plate because she's talking with her ex (see picture), but given we're in the same club activity, there's hope (while simultaneously focusing on other leads). This was definitely a "yes girl" where by not fucking things up, I got an amazing sexual experience.
  • This inspired me and reminded me I need to create my sexual/experiential bucket list. I want to make one both for the bedroom and for cold approaching things to work towards and accomplish. I've yet procrastinated this and only barely remembered, however.
  • Was up very late this night (from the sexy sex) as well as many of the nights before and after; in the past 2 weeks as I'm typing this, I've not gone to bed before 2 am and have stayed up to 8 am in one instance.
IMG_1357.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NightRoller on Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
NightRoller

Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:53 am

(Note: I realize in the above screenshots I'm not doing the most effective of texting, especially the night I got kicked out from a bar for the first time. I'm working to improve on that, so feedback or suggestions are appreciated! I was tempted to ask for help on here that night but at the time was too wrapped up in the moment and couldn't find a way to search for "how to get a girl away from her friends" that yielded relevant results, particularly when I wasn't physically nearby and could only text. Plus I doubted I would find anyone awake at that unholy hour able to give useful suggestions.)

Update November 1, 2022 (Tue)
Physical activity: Ran 20 minutes, Hit gym for first time in a couple weeks--it felt good ☑️
Calories: 2326/2200 ❌
Weight: 148.3
Notes:
I realized that I've been stressing myself out too much to try and hit all my goals, when really I should focus mostly on the girl stuff and aim in other areas to do at minimum only enough to not backslide in other areas (like going to the gym, eating healthy, doing cardio, etc.).

Update November 2, 2022 (Wed)
Physical activity: Ellliptical 20 minutes ☑️
Calories: 2286/2200 ❌
Weight: 147.6
Notes:

Update November 3, 2022 (Thur)
Approaches: 0❌
Physical activity: Ellliptical 20 minutes ☑️
Calories: 2073/2200 ☑️
Weight: 146.5
Notes:

Update November 4, 2022 (Fri)
Calories: 3408/2200 ❌
Weight: 145.7
Notes:
I'm planning on getting out and doing a challenge where I go out to the bars for at least an hour or two each night for a week, and see where it takes my abilities and comfortability as far as nightgame goes. The day I tentatively set for that was "today" (Sunday, but "tomorrow" in my mind because in this whacked-up sleep schedule, it's almost 6 am and I haven't gone to bed yet), so you'll have some juicy fail analyses and potential successes coming up. My overarching goal is to get better at nightgame approaching in a way that leads to a lay, and my week goal is to make a makeout happen while at a bar (shouldn't be too hard if I find a yes-girl, given I was able to take a yes-girl dancing and escalate it to grinding, but we'll see if I put myself out enough or convey my value enough to make it happen).
Skill-based 365 project
NightRoller

Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:45 am

Update November 5, 2022 (Sat)
Tried to get the numbers of a few coworkers on this last night of me working there. Didn't end up with anything to show for my efforts though, and chickened out/was too busy to talk to a few of them before they left.
Physical activity: No time to talk do any; rolled out of bed around 2 pm, then went to work at 3:30 pm ❌
Calories: 2586/2200 ❌
Weight: 147.4
Notes:
Starting my log for a challenge of going out to bars to approach girls here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1750

Keep on rocking it, dudes! Talked to some guys out at the bars tonight and realized, shit, I should be more patient. Most guys would kill to trade positions with me (or one of you), and hold regrets of not taking opportunities when they presented themselves. All we can do is tell them basically the same stuff we've been doing: aim for consistent effort, don't beat yourself down when you don't become immediately successful, don't trust what society at large says about dating, and keep putting yourself out there and crushing your goals.
Skill-based 365 project
NightRoller

Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:49 am

Update November 6, 2022 (Sun)
Calories: 3457/2200 ❌
Weight: 146.2
Notes:
NightRoller

Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:33 am

Update November 7, 2022 (Mon)
Approaches: technically 1 ☑️
Physical activity: Swing danced for an hour or two ☑️
Calories: 5458/2200 ❌
Weight: 146.6
Notes:
Prioritizing hitting the gym regularly, trying to get better sleep (but not tonight--I still have to get my shower but wake up in 4.5 hours or so), going out to the bars regularly on this weeklong challenge, and getting enough cardio over worrying about diet, and it's showing in how much I'm (letting myself) eat.
Check out my long update for today of that going-to-bars-every-night challenge at the link below:
viewtopic.php?p=45825#p45825
Last edited by NightRoller on Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skill-based 365 project
NightRoller

Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:32 am

I'm going to build myself a basic structure to use for nightgame, because I'm tired of not having any idea about "where I'm at" or "what to say" to move things forward and build rapport with girls, and make magic happen for those girls with the mischievous sexy sparkle in their eyes.

+have you been outside of the country? +what kind of guys do you like? +what's the most interesting location you've had a kiss? +are you adventurous (if so, what's the most adventurous thing you've done?)?
  • To open:
    • "Hey, how's it going?"
    • Or some environmental opener if I think of one in the moment
  • Get to know them with non-boring, interesting questions, + logistics discovery:
    • Have you been outside of the country?
    • What's the occasion?/What brings you (guys) out here tonight?
    • How do you all know each other?
    • I love that [piece of her clothing], it *really* makes you look [teasing remark] (*wink*)
    • What plans do you (guys) have later?
  • Build connection:
    • What kind of guys do you like?
    • What tattoos do you have? (What's the meaning behind that one?)
    • I like hanging out with adventurous and fun girls. Are you adventurous (if so, what's the most adventurous thing you've done?)?
    • What's the most interesting location you've had a kiss?
  • Tease:
    • You sure that's something you should say to a guy you're flirting with? (wink)
  • Isolate:
    • Hey, let's go over there
    • Hey, let's go get a drink
    • Hey, I'm going to take your friend for a moment, we'll be back
    • Do you want to kiss me?
  • Bring home or get number:
    • Want to come hang out at my place?
    • Want to split some wine back at mine?
    • What kinks do you fantasize about trying?
    • What kind of orgasms do you like to have?
I don't know if this will work. I DO know these are all questions that I want to have right in my pocket and be able to identify good points to ask them. So practicing them specifically is not going to hurt me in the long run, even if it doesn't help while I'm using them like almost a script.

I'm going to write these out on a note card and give them a try. I see it regularly said in these forums, "don't ask if X works, try it yourself and see" (for things that aren't completely stupid, at least), and so rather than asking "will this work?" I'm going to try it out for the rest of this "going out to bars and practicing nightgame/being social" challenge I've set before myself.

If you have specific suggestions about moving a question/statement to another section, or rewording one of them, or removing one altogether, I'm happy to have the insight and feedback, but don't feel obligated. This is all a great experiment, and I expect to fail a lot :)

Update November 8, 2022 (Tue)
Approaches: 5 groups with girls I found approachably attractive ☑️
Physical activity: Hit the gym and used the stair stepper for 20 minutes ☑️
Calories: 3909/2200 ❌
Weight: 148.1
Notes: Made myself a structure to emphasize important questions I want to remember/be able to ask.
NightRoller

Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:16 am

Update November 9, 2022 (Wed)
Approaches: 3 groups with girls I found approachably attractive ☑️
Physical activity: 30 minute late-evening run ☑️
Calories: 3749/2200 ❌
Weight: 148.8
Notes: Feeling behind on homework, going to have to take an all-nighter tonight which will probably f*ck over my vibe, my attention span, my gym gains/recovery, my ability to resist certain foods, my future homework processing ability, and so on. But still onward I march.
Skill-based 365 project
NightRoller

Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:03 am

Update November 10, 2022 (Thur)
Approaches: 6 groups with girls I approached or talked to from a wing's approach via night game ☑️
Physical activity: 20 minute on treadmill + gym workout ☑️
Calories: 1671/2200 ☑️
--> Got extra motivated to do regular exercise AND drink more protein shakes AND keep my calories low, because I pulled the trigger on getting a professional photoshoot soon
Weight: 150
Notes:

Update November 11, 2022 (Fri)
Approaches: at least 7 groups with girls in night game ☑️
Physical activity: none, was too busy ❌
Calories: 1650/2200 ☑️
Weight: 148.2
Notes:
Finished my weeklong challenge of going out to the bars every day this week. No kisses to show for it, but I did get a couple numbers, make a couple friends, and build some useful experience (and realize how I have a lot of room to grow).
Antonio44
Goal: Improve dating quality

Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:34 am

NightRoller wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:32 am
Isolate:
Hey, let's go over there
Hey, let's go get a drink
Hey, I'm going to take your friend for a moment, we'll be back
Do you want to kiss me?
Bring home or get number:
Want to come hang out at my place?
Want to split some wine back at mine?
What kinks do you fantasize about trying?
What kind of orgasms do you like to have?
Personally i think all of the sexual ones aren't great. With the right vibe and point in convo they're passable but come across a bit voyeur-ish if you just jump to them immediately as a new convo thread. Better to make assumptions and don't be too aggressive initially. The typical "safe" assumption is "you seem like you like your hair pulled". Tbf i very rarely talk about sex before having it.

On inviting back for wine etc - good idea. You could try asking "do you prefer red or white wine? Then "cool, I have a great chardonnay/cab sav in the fridge, let's go for a quick glass". Notice how its just assumed that she will come - if she doesn't want to come she will tell you but sometimes women are up for whatever with the right leading and confidence.

Also +1 on trying to record some of it so we can hear audio - I think you know this is a good idea too. Admire your dedication to getting out!
NightRoller

Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:13 am

Update November 12, 2022 (Sat)
Challenging myself to finish this in 10 minutes so I can finally get to bed, plus I've been inefficient at this before and just wasted time.
Approaches: at 8-11 groups with girls in night game ☑️
Physical activity: Did some dancing (swing), hit the gym, and also some treadmill stuff ☑️
Calories: 2566/2200 ❌
--> Ate too much because there was food at the dance event, and I'd chosen to eat before I went--next time this kind of surprise happens to me, I will register what foods I'm considering eating and make sure it's below my calorie limits before consuming it. I'm really trying to stay under 1500 in any given day, but 2000 as a soft limit and 2200 as a hard limit. I even thought to myself about how eating 2 slices of pie probably wouldn't be good, whether they're "small slices" or not, but didn't check the calories beforehand and didn't abstain or give myself a lower-calorie alternative.
Weight: 147.4
Notes:
Feeling a bit of continued "lacking" kind of feeling because I keep telling myself subconsciously that I'm "not good enough" because the version of myself I epitomize as "enough" is "constantly banging hot chicks". I recognize that's unrealistic and a bad, scarce mindset to be in; I want to instead focus on saying "hey, am I doing the right habits to attract girls? Y/N, and if Yes then I am good already."
Alright, finished this in 9 minutes.
NightRoller

Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:32 am

Update November 13, 2022 (Sun)
Challenging myself to finish this in 10 minutes again.
Physical activity: Ran ~25 min in sudden freezing weather ☑️
Calories: 2172/2200 ☑️
This photoshoot is helping me prioritize my diet, and I'm seeing some significant weight loss (probably water weight for now, but if I can learn to keep this up more or less...)
Weight: 146.5
Notes:
That day Sunday, I woke up quite late and it felt like mostly a wasted day because I was stuck in my room for most of the time.

I need to learn how to set a certain time to let myself deal with dating apps, instead of going to it constantly like an addiction. I even end up staying up later by mindlessly browsing dating apps.

Also, I'm ashamed enough that it was hard for me to admit it to myself or on here, but I masturbated to porn despite having several dates laid out through the rest of the week (nearly all planned/set up today, Monday). It'd been some time since I did so, and the fact that I'm ashamed I did it signals to me that I feel like there's reasons I shouldn't have jerked off, and instead waited for my next sexual encounter.

13 minutes on the clock.
NightRoller

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:34 am

damn... I wrote up a thing logging the past two days...

and then wrote for half an hour about how I feel like I'm never going to make it with the girls I find actually decently attractive...

and wrote myself a note to write about sleep and start logging THAT***, because I'm literally suffering for no good reason right now and have not gotten much more than 5 hours of sleep most nights (last night 4, previous night <6, previous night about 4). And how I feel like I'm coming down with illness and that most of my life is suffering because all this homework and my efforts for goals and my already f'd up sleep schedule make it impossible to get everything done without burning the candle at both ends constantly, and I'm just tired of letting myself have such a crappy amount of sleep. So what I'm going to do is actually stop myself from continuing to work on homework/trying to get enough done for what I'd planned to do by today (which was a plan I made in hopes of NOT staying up until 4 am and getting 4 hours of sleep Thursday and Friday nights!), and instead wake up tomorrow around 2 pm, hopefully better rested, hopefully with a better mind. Rigth now, it's about 4:30 am, so it'll be about 5 am by the time I get to bed. I don't believe in catching up on sleep, but I do need a lot of rest, a lot more than I'm getting.

And after zipping off to class after I wake up, I'll evaluate the things going on in my life and what I need to prioritize and what I should temporarily put on hold and how to be accountable for my sleep on here because this is just messed up and I've been feeling more and more like shit the past few weeks. And I don't like feeling like that. And I think trying to lose weight or put on muscle at the gym or anything is kind of a moot point if I can't even regiment and plan enough to get enough sleep every night.

Gah. I'm really frustrated. This is all sorts of levels of messed up.

***Edit: and then my computer crashed and delete what I wrote, adding the straw that broke the camel's back
Skill-based 365 project
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:12 pm

NightRoller wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:34 am
and then wrote for half an hour about how I feel like I'm never going to make it with the girls I find actually decently attractive...
Sounds like it was bullshit anyway, so good riddance. Cast it away like all the other false thoughts your brain tries to inject in you in pursuit of success,

You are already more attractive than I was for the first few years of my journey. You've seen some of the girls I get with, I think? I'm sure you'd find them more than decently attractive.

Nothing separates me and you, other than our brains (mindset + knowledge).

Sleep is critically important. I am on a two week promoting break and finally able to sleep 8+ hours. I feel fantastic. Shut down everything until you can get a proper sleep schedule.
NightRoller

Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:20 am

Update November 14, 2022 (Mon)
Physical activity: ? ☑️
Calories: 1927/2200 ☑️
Weight: 146.3
Notes:

Update November 15, 2022 (Tue)
Physical activity: Gym ☑️
Calories: 2192/2200 ☑️
Weight: 146.7
Notes:

Update November 16, 2022 (Wed)
Physical activity: None ❌
Calories: 3492/2200 ❌
Weight: 148.0
Notes: Super tired and felt messed up from the lack of sleep. Also went and ate donuts after telling myself "just one".

From now on, I'm going to set the additional goal of "8 hours of being in bed in a night" (with the intention of sleep; whether I actually sleep or not), and going to shoot for a bedtime/wakeup of 11pm/7am, with my hardline goal being going to bed by 1am and waking at 9am. There is little reason why I should fail to do so. I can avoid going out to the bars, I can restrict myself from Youtube and dating apps, I can avoid going to club activities and ensure I get my homework done soon enough that I can go to bed at a decent time each night.
And I'm going to include the sleep stuff here in my accountability + have my daily entry be the last thing I do before my shower -> bed routine, to build up the momentum and good habits.

Full disclosure, I planned on going to bed at a decent time tonight, by 1 am instead of (what will be) 3:30 am, and waking at around 10:30 for class, but I let myself get distracted by this and that and etc. internet searches that "engaged" me, but weren't fun or relaxing and just kept me up longer unnecessarily. I want to find a better way to shut myself down from that.
pancakemouse wrote:
You are already more attractive than I was for the first few years of my journey. You've seen some of the girls I get with, I think? I'm sure you'd find them more than decently attractive.

Nothing separates me and you, other than our brains (mindset + knowledge).
That thought is simultaneously frightening and freeing. On one hand, that means of course I'm attractive enough to talk to the cute girls and find a few who are into me. And on the other hand, that highlights that I'm the only one holding myself back, and it's 100% possible to move to a less scarce mindset and see more success by practicing social/game skills.
I'm reminded of something Andy said in a video sometime in the past month, about how if we could experience what he sees for a day or a week that it'd be much easier to keep moving and know we'll get there.
pancakemouse wrote:
Sleep is critically important. I am on a two week promoting break and finally able to sleep 8+ hours. I feel fantastic. Shut down everything until you can get a proper sleep schedule.
Will do. Everything but my grades will come after sleep, but even the homework will be deferred to the next day so I can get on the better sleep schedule I've outlined above.

Alright, now it's time to get to bed instead of staying up another hour or two (like I had been the past 2-4 weeks).
Skill-based 365 project