Mindset for talking to hotter women

Seeking Freedom
Name: Chris
Goal: Self-actualization
Motto: Live and let live

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:16 pm

Hey all.

I'm in a new country that has, on average, much hotter women than most of the world. It's in LatAm.

Here and in other countries I'm much better about approaching a girl on the street, say the 6-7, and having a fun experience that leads to at least a number most of the time.

I speak the local language fairly well, am in good shape (lean, deadlift double my bodyweight), dress well most of the time. Local guys are mostly losers in addition to being short, no money, etc.

I can't seem to bring myself to talk to the 7.5+ though. Even if I get IOIs. I get intimidated, I suppose is the best way to describe it. Being around so many more beautiful women, while gaming so long in the West, has been a bit of a shock.

I know that I should be approaching more and through this it'll help alleviate things but man oh man there's some kind of roadblock in my head.

So, I guess what I'm asking for does anyone have any tips to improve my mindset for getting out there and engaging with the real hotties? Thanks.
Sonofagun
Goal: Get laid

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:32 am

Exposure therapy.

No way to get over it except to do it, and do it, and do it again, over and over, until you get some success, which will then build positive reference experiences you can fall back on whenever you have self doubt.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:35 am

Please ask questions like this in your log rather than starting a new thread like this

We discourage this sort of theory thread

You can change the title of your log by amending the title of the first post if you want people to see it

Now get out there and approach specifically hot women until it doesnt phase you anymore

Thread locked