Losing girls at the pull

Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:02 pm

So I'm starting to get intense make out sessions fairly regularly going out at night. It's basically foreplay on the dance floor, I'm sure I could bang these girls if I could just get them to come home with me. But I'm losing them at the pull.

My strategy is usually as follows:

1. Make out for a minute or 2 then stop.

2. Ask them to go somewhere else in the bar to talk.

3. Talk and make out some more.

4. Ask them, what they are doing the rest of the night/ ask them to go outside and get some fresh air with me.

Anyway, the objection I keep getting from girls is "I need to find my friends. I'll be back" or something like that. Then they usually leave and don't come back lol

So what's going on? It's hard for me to believe these girls aren't dtf based on their behavior. How should you go for the pull? How do you handle it if she declines the pull, but sticks around? Is it a mistake to make out intensely instead of trying to push the interaction forward? Thanks.
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:05 am

See @pancakemouse log.

All the answers you seek are there. Short answer is if you’re not fuckin em they are not DTF

That be said. If you keep running the numbers game eventually you will pull
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:32 am

Don't kiss girls until you've probed their logistics and are sure they're pullable.

The currency of women is validation. They will gladly spend a night making out with several guys and going home with none of them. The more you withhold validation until she earns it, the better you'll do.

Key questions:
- Who is she there with?
- What are her plans after this?
- Is her group protective of her?
- Does she have to get up early tomorrow?
Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:15 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:32 am
Don't kiss girls until you've probed their logistics and are sure they're pullable.

The currency of women is validation. They will gladly spend a night making out with several guys and going home with none of them. The more you withhold validation until she earns it, the better you'll do.

Key questions:
- Who is she there with?
- What are her plans after this?
- Is her group protective of her?
- Does she have to get up early tomorrow?
Let’s say logistics are bad, do you get a number instead? Where do you break off the physical escalation if you’re not trying for a same night lay?

Also, how do I ask if the group is protective of her lol.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:18 am

Hey @Yggdrasil13

Welcome!

Great to have you here dude.

Good post, but let me help you use the forum better:

We're an action-oriented forum, and we encourage our members to avoid theoretical-focus. Instead, here's what we like to see:
  • Start a Progress Log
  • Tell us your story and your goals
  • Take action and log your journey
  • Ask any questions you may have in your log :) If you want to alert us to your question, you can do so my editing the first post of your log, and changing the title to reflect your question
Thread locked.

Your dream are possible - work hard, you will succeed.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe