[Noobie] Terrible stats at cold approach

W G
Goal: Stability

Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:07 pm

I'm having a hard time having dates from cold approach. I finished half the AA program back in September (I was able to hit on girls already) and since then I been doing approaches on my daily life + once a week at the mall for 2 hours. It's been around somewhere around 200-300 approaches since then and gotten about 35 phone numbers.
From those 35 numbers I had 3 flakes and been on 3 different dates. Sadly they all saw me as boyfriend material, two of the girls were extremely inexperienced and one was a single mom.

The problem now is every time I go out I'm scared to increase this approach number since I been looking at numbers from other guys saying each 10 approaches:1 lay ratio, it just kills my confidence and makes me scared that no one will like me, I already talked to a lot of chicks and I just see no results, have some other friends from my area that have sex without even trying and I genuinely look better, I'm taller and have a better style. I gotta admit I'm a little anxious/awkward at talking plus English isn't my first language. I read Andy's post about helpless and hopeless, it really did helped me and motivated me to go to a near campus. Got 5 numbers within 11 approaches, however only 1 has replied back and today I'm totally devastated from this results. It's hard to keep my mind thinking into other things and can't really study for my courses.

Looking at the bright side I do feel about 80% more masculine since I first started this journey and see only positive results in other areas of my life.
I did open my Pandora box when doing this, a lot of shit about insecurities and belief did came from my repressed mind, which I'm working on now.

Thanks in advance
roykingatx
Goal: Build sex life

Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:42 pm

Yo dude. I'm familiar with some of these feelings. Especially getting numbers but them not going on dates with me, thinking about it so much that it keeps me from doing other stuff, and comparing myself to others and wondering why its harder for me compared to them.

I think all there is to do is to keep doing the work and continuing to look for ways to improve or get better and then at the same time letting the focus on results go (admittedly easier said than done).

The whole thing does bleed into other areas of life though, which I love. I've definitely noticed so many other areas of life improve from working on this aspect of my life even if in this part of it the only results I've seen 1 year in area seeing a girl casually for 6 months and feeling more comfortable approaching and getting numbers.

You seem tall and you're young just keep pushing.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:31 pm

Ok so there is a lot to unpack here
Let's go POINT BY POINT but first of all there is an important question:

Who are you?( and I intend this as what is your SMV - did you get girls before dg on consistent frequency?) where do you approach? (city, country)
will_00 wrote:
I been doing approaches on my daily life + once a week at the mall for 2 hours. It's been around somewhere around 200-300 approaches since then and gotten about 35 phone numbers.
it's 200 or 300 approaches? because if you get 35 out of 200 it's 1 in 6 which is intermediate level, I would say very good but still. 200-300 approaches is N O T H I N G.
There is a reason why it's called the "thousand sets of hell" because the first one thousand sets are bad and needed just to learn everything (assuming a lot of things aren't going your way like looks, charisma, etc)
will_00 wrote:
From those 35 numbers I had 3 flakes and been on 3 different dates. Sadly they all saw me as boyfriend material, two of the girls were extremely inexperienced and one was a single mom.
too much of a small sample size to make any judgement...and what's wrong with a single mum? if she is hot af?
will_00 wrote:
The problem now is every time I go out I'm scared to increase this approach number since I been looking at numbers from other guys saying each 10 approaches:1 lay ratio, it just kills my confidence and makes me scared that no one will like me
First of all, I absolutely guarantee you, and I've met every REAL serious day gamer out there, NOBODY has 1 in 10. That's an american legend that started to go out there to "make dg look better" while in reality the Elite sits at a 3%.
1 lay from 30 approaches (assuming you have an average SMV) it's fucking good - I know people that had to approach 500 times before getting laid and then started to getting laid every 50-60 approaches but having a fuck ton of fun in the process.

Your mindset needs fixing for sure, that's why the 1000's set of hell are there to make you fight your demons
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:52 pm

Hey, this is really relatable since I also "should" be succeeding more than I am for my given level of looks

(spoiler alert: being normal and having good social skills matters a lot)
will_00 wrote:
It's been around somewhere around 200-300 approaches since then and gotten about 35 phone numbers.
From those 35 numbers I had 3 flakes and been on 3 different dates
Nothing unusual about this. The first XXX approaches tend to have rough edges to them that get smoothed out over time
will_00 wrote:
Sadly they all saw me as boyfriend material, two of the girls were extremely inexperienced and one was a single mom.
there isnt really such a thing as boyfriend material imo. just means you failed to clear the smv threshold to fuck for whatever reason. or potentially they were interested but you failed to actually be forward and close it
will_00 wrote:
The problem now is every time I go out I'm scared to increase this approach number
I had this same issue. It's caused by seeking validation in how good you are at converting girls from cold approach, instead of seeking sex and experiences. Validation seeking is a feedback loop because it makes you less attractive, which results in getting less validation, etc.

Here's what you need to decide:

Would you rather increase your "percentages", whatever you define them as, or increase the amount you actually get laid in a given amount of time?

Would you rather, given the same amount of time and effort, approach 10 girls and get laid with 10 of them, or approach 1000 girls and get laid with 11?

You have to be GOAL DRIVEN and care about sex and that's it. Girl fails to go along with the goal? She's literally not even in your head anymore, you're busy with the next approach. That's it.

The only reason to care about percentages and process related numbers is to the extent that there are issues to identify that you could fix. Otherwise, who cares?

Here's something else to think about:

There's guys out there who are better than us in every way. They're better looking, naturally socially skilled, have social status, all without trying. They get laid more than us and they could steal any of our girls. We'll never catch up to them no matter how hard we try. Is that gonna make you stop trying to have sex and work on your goals? What if you were in a world where you were bottom 1% SMV and could never catch up and had to try harder than anyone else to have sex? Would you stop?

Should other guys fucking matter at all? Instead of just what YOU want and how much effort you're willing to put in to get it?

but also
will_00 wrote:
since I been looking at numbers from other guys saying each 10 approaches:1 lay ratio
nah, not happening, not without massaging the numbers by only going for girls who give IOIs in a warm approach venue and blah blah etc.

(just to calibrate - the best ACTUALLY trustworthy ratios I've heard of were ~1:20 and that's a natural guy with extremely, extremely high SMV who was ALSO taught game by an intermediate at it)

the guys with really good ratios are losing out on lays to get their ratios to be like that. you decide if you want the ratios or the lays
will_00 wrote:
have some other friends from my area that have sex without even trying and I genuinely look better, I'm taller and have a better style
a lot of guys are just not trustworthy about their results.

aside from that, the following might be the case:

- they're getting these lays through some kind of social circle or venue where they have status. which overpowers everything else in smv
- they're more "normal" than you. the more autistic/"abnormal" you are, the more you lose out on lays despite being good looking

or maybe you just get worse results than them even though you "deserve" better because of your genetics. ok. refer to what I previously said about comparing to other guys and reward for effort
will_00 wrote:
I read Andy's post about helpless and hopeless, it really did helped me and motivated me to go to a near campus. Got 5 numbers within 11 approaches, however only 1 has replied back and today I'm totally devastated from this results. It's hard to keep my mind thinking into other things and can't really study for my courses.
campus girls are notoriously flakey, everyone has this experience. it would help to know where you live

anyway, you need to find validation from something other than girls. identify what insecurities you have and fix them and get good at something objective.

you likely also have a low hanging fruit of improving your social skills and anxiety (and no, cold approaching girls and dating helps WAY less than doing actual social events - I have the 1.5k approaches and shit social skills to prove it)

---

but also you're doing well with getting to 300 and will definitely get results over time
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
W G

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:13 pm

AskTheDom wrote:

Who are you?( and I intend this as what is your SMV - did you get girls before dg on consistent frequency?) where do you approach? (city, country)
will_00 wrote:
I been doing approaches on my daily life + once a week at the mall for 2 hours. It's been around somewhere around 200-300 approaches since then and gotten about 35 phone numbers.
it's 200 or 300 approaches? because if you get 35 out of 200 it's 1 in 6 which is intermediate level, I would say very good but still. 200-300 approaches is N O T H I N G.
There is a reason why it's called the "thousand sets of hell" because the first one thousand sets are bad and needed just to learn everything (assuming a lot of things aren't going your way like looks, charisma, etc)
will_00 wrote:
too much of a small sample size to make any judgement...and what's wrong with a single mum? if she is hot af?
will_00 wrote:
The problem now is every time I go out I'm scared to increase this approach number since I been looking at numbers from other guys saying each 10 approaches:1 lay ratio, it just kills my confidence and makes me scared that no one will like me
First of all, I absolutely guarantee you, and I've met every REAL serious day gamer out there, NOBODY has 1 in 10. That's an american legend that started to go out there to "make dg look better" while in reality the Elite sits at a 3%.
1 lay from 30 approaches (assuming you have an average SMV) it's fucking good - I know people that had to approach 500 times before getting laid and then started to getting laid every 50-60 approaches but having a fuck ton of fun in the process.

Your mindset needs fixing for sure, that's why the 1000's set of hell are there to make you fight your demons
Moved to the states about 2 years ago from Peru (South America) and I live in Fort Myers FL now. Getting laid was not a problem back home, was pretty successful without trying and in worst shape. So far I had sex with 3 different chicks/ex’s (about 15 times or so in total) from 2018-2019 back in home from social circles. Genuinely didn't have a problem in my sex life since my tinder was always blowing up 99+ likes and I had lots of options from multiple sources so didn't take it so seriously.
When I moved here is when I started realizing I had to do something about it since it was completely different. I have just a few friends here but to be honest they’re not close at all, I spend most of my time studying, gym, talking with my friends of my country online and working in delivery/hitting on girls while I have free time

My 200 approaches were in random places, gym, grocery stores, restaurants (I do food deliveries from time to time) but at least 150 of them were in a mall.
I didn't track my approaches but I estimate was around 200-300 or so, I started a google docs sheet to log it.

The single mom ... lol well she was thicc and young (30). I tried to get sexual with her in the second date and she wasn't having it, talk about it after the date via phone and expressed my intentions in having a casual but ongoing relationship but she wasn't down for it. I'm sure I would

I appreciate your comment, really makes me feel more relaxed about it. I will indeed fight my demons till the 1000 mark, a lot of the validation seeking is slowing this process and making some emotional nights but will eventually get the first dg laid.

I will start approaching on campus, just bring my backpack and pretend to be a student, I honestly belief it's way superior than any other place
Last edited by W G on Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
W G

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:25 pm

september wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:52 pm
Hey, this is really relatable since I also "should" be succeeding more than I am for my given level of looks

(spoiler alert: being normal and having good social skills matters a lot)
will_00 wrote:
It's been around somewhere around 200-300 approaches since then and gotten about 35 phone numbers.
From those 35 numbers I had 3 flakes and been on 3 different dates
Nothing unusual about this. The first XXX approaches tend to have rough edges to them that get smoothed out over time
will_00 wrote:
Sadly they all saw me as boyfriend material, two of the girls were extremely inexperienced and one was a single mom.
there isnt really such a thing as boyfriend material imo. just means you failed to clear the smv threshold to fuck for whatever reason. or potentially they were interested but you failed to actually be forward and close it
will_00 wrote:
The problem now is every time I go out I'm scared to increase this approach number
I had this same issue. It's caused by seeking validation in how good you are at converting girls from cold approach, instead of seeking sex and experiences. Validation seeking is a feedback loop because it makes you less attractive, which results in getting less validation, etc.

Here's what you need to decide:

Would you rather increase your "percentages", whatever you define them as, or increase the amount you actually get laid in a given amount of time?

Would you rather, given the same amount of time and effort, approach 10 girls and get laid with 10 of them, or approach 1000 girls and get laid with 11?

You have to be GOAL DRIVEN and care about sex and that's it. Girl fails to go along with the goal? She's literally not even in your head anymore, you're busy with the next approach. That's it.

The only reason to care about percentages and process related numbers is to the extent that there are issues to identify that you could fix. Otherwise, who cares?

Here's something else to think about:

There's guys out there who are better than us in every way. They're better looking, naturally socially skilled, have social status, all without trying. They get laid more than us and they could steal any of our girls. We'll never catch up to them no matter how hard we try. Is that gonna make you stop trying to have sex and work on your goals? What if you were in a world where you were bottom 1% SMV and could never catch up and had to try harder than anyone else to have sex? Would you stop?

Should other guys fucking matter at all? Instead of just what YOU want and how much effort you're willing to put in to get it?

but also
will_00 wrote:
since I been looking at numbers from other guys saying each 10 approaches:1 lay ratio
nah, not happening, not without massaging the numbers by only going for girls who give IOIs in a warm approach venue and blah blah etc.

(just to calibrate - the best ACTUALLY trustworthy ratios I've heard of were ~1:20 and that's a natural guy with extremely, extremely high SMV who was ALSO taught game by an intermediate at it)

the guys with really good ratios are losing out on lays to get their ratios to be like that. you decide if you want the ratios or the lays
will_00 wrote:
have some other friends from my area that have sex without even trying and I genuinely look better, I'm taller and have a better style
a lot of guys are just not trustworthy about their results.

aside from that, the following might be the case:

- they're getting these lays through some kind of social circle or venue where they have status. which overpowers everything else in smv
- they're more "normal" than you. the more autistic/"abnormal" you are, the more you lose out on lays despite being good looking

or maybe you just get worse results than them even though you "deserve" better because of your genetics. ok. refer to what I previously said about comparing to other guys and reward for effort
will_00 wrote:
I read Andy's post about helpless and hopeless, it really did helped me and motivated me to go to a near campus. Got 5 numbers within 11 approaches, however only 1 has replied back and today I'm totally devastated from this results. It's hard to keep my mind thinking into other things and can't really study for my courses.
campus girls are notoriously flakey, everyone has this experience. it would help to know where you live

anyway, you need to find validation from something other than girls. identify what insecurities you have and fix them and get good at something objective.

you likely also have a low hanging fruit of improving your social skills and anxiety (and no, cold approaching girls and dating helps WAY less than doing actual social events - I have the 1.5k approaches and shit social skills to prove it)

---

but also you're doing well with getting to 300 and will definitely get results over time
Can definitely say that my demons and the validation seeking is holding me back. I appreciate the questions and statements you provided, I'm a great believer in CBT questions and interrogating yourself. It's somewhat overwhelming at first, makes you think there's something wrong with you, you know?
I will try to take rejections not personally, can say it's easier than it used to be.
Sonofagun
Goal: Get laid

Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:57 pm

I'll take this piece-by-piece and share some insights with you since I'm out doing daygame regularly in Europe. I don't know how active most other guys here are.
will_00 wrote:
I'm having a hard time having dates from cold approach. I finished half the AA program back in September (I was able to hit on girls already) and since then I been doing approaches on my daily life + once a week at the mall for 2 hours. It's been around somewhere around 200-300 approaches since then and gotten about 35 phone numbers.
The first thing to get clear is that daygame is hard by its very nature and you will always hear 'no' a lot more than 'yes'. Understand this and it will make you more resilient to the inevitable rejection.

In terms of your results, for a beginner this is to be expected. However, your stats do tell me that you are doing something wrong in terms of how you're approaching these girls. You look like a decent looking guy, in shape etc, so it's unlikely to be an SMV problem. But there are specific ways of approaching which are better than others. Daygame IS a skill, it's not just walking up to girls, telling them they're cute and then doing small-talk. That is not 'game', and it leads to lacklustre results unless you happen to stumble on girls who already fancy you before you even start speaking.

Can you please explain what a typical conversation looks like for you, or, even better, have you ever recorded one of your approaches on an Apple watch / your phone? If you're able to share them with me I can help diagnose your issues.
will_00 wrote:
The problem now is every time I go out I'm scared to increase this approach number since I been looking at numbers from other guys saying each 10 approaches:1 lay ratio, it just kills my confidence and makes me scared that no one will like me, I already talked to a lot of chicks and I just see no results, have some other friends from my area that have sex without even trying and I genuinely look better, I'm taller and have a better style. I gotta admit I'm a little anxious/awkward at talking plus English isn't my first language. I read Andy's post about helpless and hopeless, it really did helped me and motivated me to go to a near campus. Got 5 numbers within 11 approaches, however only 1 has replied back and today I'm totally devastated from this results. It's hard to keep my mind thinking into other things and can't really study for my courses.
Ok, a couple of things here:

1 out of 10 approach-to-lay isdoable (I did it myself 2 years ago - I had 6 lays from 55 approaches), but to maintain it over a much longer period of time is extremely difficult - you shouldn't trust any guy who claims they can keep it up for months or years. The process is too random - some girls will legitimately have boyfriends / be married. Some won't like the way you look (each girl will have very specific physical tastes). Some won't be amenable to being approached in the daytime. Some are having a terrible day and don't want to be approached, etc.

In any case, you shouldn't be aiming for a 1 out of 10 ratio - get that way out of your mind. Forget about it entirely. Leave that for when you are getting on dates more consistently. Tom Torero used to say 1 in 100 was more accurate for a beginner. Watch from 7:12 here

Also, if you got 5 numbers and only 1 reply, that's fairly normal.

There's so much I could say here on what gets girls to reply, but I'll keep it brief:
1. If you want a girl to reply, you need to make an emotional impact on her. She needs to feel a proper 'connection' during the interaction. Again, a typical 'small talk then ask for the number' interaction is NOT going to cut it for most girls. She will forget you almost immediately. The biggest reason girls don't reply to a daygamer is because he makes almost zero emotional impact - bland, lacklustre, forgettable. You need to show some charisma, some sexual intent, etc.
2. You need to DO game, i.e. build attraction (teasing, spiking her emotionally) and make sure there's comfort in there as well (getting to know her, making her feel safe, etc).

If you're also able to provide some examples of what you text to these girls after you get the number, that would also be helpful.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:10 pm

Wouldn't stress it.

1000+ approaches in 2022.

0 lays.

Think I got less than 30 numbers the entire time.

2 dates.

Nature of the beast. You need reassurance right now, which is fine. You're normal man, nothing wrong here. All is well.

Keep working,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
jay stone
Goal: Beat AA, move to city
Motto: Ah shit here we go again

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:05 pm

@Sonofagun how do you build an emotional connection during cold approach? What do you say?
Sonofagun

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:11 pm

jay stone wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:05 pm
@Sonofagun how do you build an emotional connection during cold approach? What do you say?
This is an enormous question dude. In a really good daygame interaction there is a lot of stuff happening and I can't break it all down in a single post. Guys like Nick Krauser / Tom Torero have answered this in more detail than I'm willing to, but here are some thoughts:

It's not merely about what you say, the base of a good daygame interaction is your nonverbal communication, or the general 'vibe' of the conversation. This encompasses everything from the strength of your eye contact with the girl, to your body language, the pace of your speech, the depth of your voice, the volume of your voice, etc. Guys that do well at daygame are strong on all of these things, and they minimise unattractive behaviours like excessive nervousness, being overly agreeable, upward inflection in the voice at the end of sentences, etc.

They typically make the interaction fun and playful at the start (i.e. starting with a tease after delivering the opener), then after the girl is hooked (asks a question back and seems to be interested in continuing the conversation) they dial down their energy and get the girl feeling comfortable and invested by telling her a bit about them, and finding out more about her, then they close. By leading the girl through this process, at the end she feels attracted and comfortable.

Of course you can't build an emotional connection with every girl. Some just refuse to take part in the conversation, but that's fine, you only need to focus on the ones that show interest.

The problem is most guys doing cold approach during the day start the conversation, ask the girl a series of mundane questions, and then try and get the number within a couple of minutes, having built practically zero attraction or comfort. They're often too nice, too chit-chatty. She may well give the number out, but she doesn't give a fuck about them and probably won't text back. They didn't hit any of her buttons or stimulate her emotionally in any way.

If you want a beginner intro, this video is worth a watch: https://krauserpua.com/2015/05/03/begin ... nal-video/
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:43 am

AskTheDom wrote:

will_00 wrote:
will_00 wrote:
will_00 wrote:

Could not agree more.

Wish someone could've told me this when I started.

Wish there were more people posting their cold approach stats on this forum.

But just do you know @Sonofagun it took me 300 to get one lay and that was after the AA Program.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:59 am

I link this article every time someone talks about "daygame stats": https://thomascrownpua.com/2021/03/31/w ... ory-views/

The gist is that they're almost completely meaningless as far as comparing with other guys.

Every guy is going to have his own:
- Sexual market value
- Quality standards
- Approach volume
- Approach style
- Local market

These cause any stats to vary widely. For example, a guy who approaches only yes girls can have a ratio of 1:50 and a guy who approaches yes, maybe, and no girls can have a ratio of 1:350, even though both spent the same amount of time infield getting these results.

Of the guys I know who get laid the most, some of them are 1:50, but some of them are WAY higher, all the way towards the other end, simply because they are less picky about who they approach.

The only time you should look at stats are for comparing yourself get better over time, but even then you need to take not of how other factors might have changed for you.
Sonofagun

Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:36 am

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:43 am
AskTheDom wrote:

Could not agree more.

Wish someone could've told me this when I started.

Wish there were more people posting their cold approach stats on this forum.

But just do you know @Sonofagun it took me 300 to get one lay and that was after the AA Program.
Yep. I know 2 guys who did over 3,000 approaches between them in the last 2 years and neither got laid... there's a lot of factors at play. I also once winged with a guy who says he's done close to 900 for only 2 dates.

It depends on your starting point, and (crucially) starting SMV relative to the girls you're approaching.

I'm happy to keep track of my stats on here. I've been tracking them since 2019. I may start a log soon actually.
W G

Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:38 am

Sonofagun wrote:
In terms of your results, for a beginner this is to be expected. However, your stats do tell me that you are doing something wrong in terms of how you're approaching these girls. You look like a decent looking guy, in shape etc, so it's unlikely to be an SMV problem. But there are specific ways of approaching which are better than others. Daygame IS a skill, it's not just walking up to girls, telling them they're cute and then doing small-talk.
I think this is very accurate. My approaches really change from chick to chick and my daily mood, if they’re cool, chill talking with me and I’m having a good day I have a smooth interaction, even throwing some jokes here and there. However if the chick is shy, anxious (like most of them) is a little contagious and I get the same vibe (voice tone, play a little with hands and mentally blank quickly). Another thing I have to remind myself before approaching is to maintain eye contact and to talk slower, if not I will unconsciously avoid making eye contact by default, it's not just with chicks but almost anyone.
Sonofagun wrote:
Can you please explain what a typical conversation looks like for you, or, even better, have you ever recorded one of your approaches on an Apple watch / your phone? If you're able to share them with me I can help diagnose your issues.
Haven't record any approach
My "script":

Me: Hey! (wait for eye contact) you're cute/attractive
Her: T-thanks!
Me: What's your name?
Her: Emily
Me: Will, nice to meet you (handshake)
Improvise for around 1 minute or when ran out of things to say and then ask for phone #

Phone text game (same day):
Me: Hey cutie, its Will from x, how's it going?
If not ghosted ....
Her: Good, I just arrived my place
Me: Are you busy right now? I need to tell you something
Her: Im free, why?
Me: *Calls her and set a date via phone for tomorrow if possible*
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:20 am

will_00 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:38 am
Me: Are you busy right now? I need to tell you something
Her: Im free, why?
Me: *Calls her and set a date via phone for tomorrow if possible*
looks like we have our first low hanging fruit to fix

dont call them to set up the date. ask if they're free on two times at least one day apart, e.g. "are you free thursday or saturday" and go from there. if they say no ask when they're free, if they say yes text them the exact time and location to meet you. its actually more time efficient than calling anyway

plus chances are if you have a weak frame in daygame your voice on a call isn't helping
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america