Good Looking Loser's Approach Anxiety Program INFIELD VIDEOS - ALL DAYS [Watch Me Do It]

bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:20 pm

glad this is back it's an interesting concept.

what caused you to come back with this series?
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Hydro
Name: Flozo
Goal: Make a Meal Plan
Motto: We suffer more in imagination than in reality.

Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:50 am

I remember I watched your Day 4&5 and another one. I loved the videos man and am quite happy that you're back to help us guys get more comfortable with approaching with the videos.

I mean on the new video, when you approached the woman, busy, in the store with other ladies, you asked her if she knew where the starbucks was.
She said no.
Then you asked her if she's ever been there, all of a sudden she points and gives you the direction where the starbucks is. WTF.

All of this stuff is in our minds, our anxiety, that small voice telling us that we can't do it, and here you are showing something insightful.

Thanks Stephanos!
Momentum, Action. That's my problem, That's my solution.
stephanos
Name: Stephanos
Goal: Help Others
Motto: Never Quit. Think Light. Tao Te Ching.

Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:05 pm

bonzo34 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:20 pm
glad this is back it's an interesting concept.

what caused you to come back with this series?
Hey my man, I started it, that's why. Gotta finish it as well.

Comments and messages from guys whom it helped asking when am I going to continue the series helped me get back to it as well.
Follow My GLL's AA Cold Approach Challenge INFIELDs Here As I Upload Them As They Will Help You A Ton:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY-DeuT ... 0--puwNEqO (Day 6 is up)
stephanos
Name: Stephanos
Goal: Help Others
Motto: Never Quit. Think Light. Tao Te Ching.

Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:07 pm

Hydro wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:50 am
I remember I watched your Day 4&5 and another one. I loved the videos man and am quite happy that you're back to help us guys get more comfortable with approaching with the videos.

I mean on the new video, when you approached the woman, busy, in the store with other ladies, you asked her if she knew where the starbucks was.
She said no.
Then you asked her if she's ever been there, all of a sudden she points and gives you the direction where the starbucks is. WTF.

All of this stuff is in our minds, our anxiety, that small voice telling us that we can't do it, and here you are showing something insightful.

Thanks Stephanos!
Yes, when you ask women something, sometimes they will initially say 'No' until their brain actually processes what you said.

Men do this as well in specific situations.

Just do the drill and continue with your frame.

Future videos and lessons within them are BOMB. Stay tuned.
Follow My GLL's AA Cold Approach Challenge INFIELDs Here As I Upload Them As They Will Help You A Ton:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY-DeuT ... 0--puwNEqO (Day 6 is up)
Hydro
Name: Flozo
Goal: Make a Meal Plan
Motto: We suffer more in imagination than in reality.

Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:26 pm

THANKS BOSS! Definitely looking forward for the future installments.
I recently was just dicking around on the internet and was reading the comments on this post:

Thanks for making this type of content available at zero-cost. Most guys are struggling and then you have some guys taking action and trying.
Momentum, Action. That's my problem, That's my solution.