Where to find local wings?

Rice
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:19 pm

Not sure if this is within forum rules but this is how I got introduced:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jGW ... 7OLRA/edit

Several disclaimers though. The guy who maintains this document just owns the group chats but it can be hit or miss depending on the city. In my city specifically, the chat was dead af but there was a guy who lurks and invites any new members after a short interview to his chat, which was pretty active.

I think he had beef with the owner of the original group so he was poaching members. The chat itself honestly wasn't that useful after I started approaching myself. Most of the guys on there don't approach and don't actually get laid, they just talk about theory and masculinity all day.

And then some guys that approach I personally find annoying because they are more mainstream PUA and keep arguing with me about how looks don't matter, you can't open direct, you need to be funny, blah blah blah.

The way I met my actual wings was to go out and approach and eventually you will see who actually approaches because you will inevitably run into them. This might just be an Ottawa thing though because theres only one area with foot traffic so every guy who approaches has to come to the same place.

But still, I do owe this group for getting me out of my shell last winter when I was a complete incel.
5'4 Asian

My Story: viewtopic.php?p=41772#p41772
My Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1262

Goals
25 Lays (15/25)

Done
Move out before 2023
4 good tinder photos
400 approaches
Move to Montreal
Yggdrasil13
Motto: Do or Die

Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:22 pm

I actually met one of my best friends off the local seduction subreddit, although that is extremely hit or miss. Doesn’t seem like Denver has one, but you could ask about Wings in the Denver area on the seduction subreddit.

I’ve also met a lot of friends doing rec kickball/dodgeball and ime a lot of the guys you’ll meet there want to go out on the weekends. That’s where most of my wings come from.
Oktane3424
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Your personality is your personal reality.

Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:40 am

Rice wrote:

Several disclaimers though. The guy who maintains this document just owns the group chats but it can be hit or miss depending on the city. In my city specifically, the chat was dead af but there was a guy who lurks and invites any new members after a short interview to his chat, which was pretty active.

I think he had beef with the owner of the original group so he was poaching members. The chat itself honestly wasn't that useful after I started approaching myself. Most of the guys on there don't approach and don't actually get laid, they just talk about theory and masculinity all day.

And then some guys that approach I personally find annoying because they are more mainstream PUA and keep arguing with me about how looks don't matter, you can't open direct, you need to be funny, blah blah blah.

The way I met my actual wings was to go out and approach and eventually you will see who actually approaches because you will inevitably run into them. This might just be an Ottawa thing though because theres only one area with foot traffic so every guy who approaches has to come to the same place.

But still, I do owe this group for getting me out of my shell last winter when I was a complete incel.
How's Ottawa for meeting women? Edmonton isn't bad but I wanna branch out a bit. I miss Toronto lol
Rice

Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:09 pm

Oktane3424 wrote:
How's Ottawa for meeting women? Edmonton isn't bad but I wanna branch out a bit. I miss Toronto lol
I haven't been to Edmonton before but id imagine its probably about the same. Ottawa has barely enough volume that cold approach is possible, but its not ideal. I am in Ottawa because I grew up here, not because the dating scene is ideal.

My biggest complaint about Ottawa is there isn't that much foot traffic since our public transit isn't that good and city design isn't super centralized. So if you're out at the wrong time of day, a holiday, or when its raining there just isn't girls to approach.

I don't have anywhere else to compare, but id say the girls themselves are cute and open minded. As evidenced by me getting a fair amount of dates despite being a little weird and short/asian ect. Maybe @september can offer some insight since he has more cities to compare to.

Theres also not much variety of girls, mostly just basic white girls. So if you are into alt chicks or Latinas you are sorta out of luck.

With that in mind though, there are a few guys here who have banged 200+ girls from cold approach, so it is a viable city, just not nearly as good as Toronto and I don't see how it would be better than Edmonton.

Except...

I am here. So if you wanna visit and hang out hmu
5'4 Asian

My Story: viewtopic.php?p=41772#p41772
My Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1262

Goals
25 Lays (15/25)

Done
Move out before 2023
4 good tinder photos
400 approaches
Move to Montreal
Oktane3424
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Your personality is your personal reality.

Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:15 pm

Rice wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:09 pm
Oktane3424 wrote:
I haven't been to Edmonton before but id imagine its probably about the same. Ottawa has barely enough volume that cold approach is possible, but its not ideal. I am in Ottawa because I grew up here, not because the dating scene is ideal.

My biggest complaint about Ottawa is there isn't that much foot traffic since our public transit isn't that good and city design isn't super centralized. So if you're out at the wrong time of day, a holiday, or when its raining there just isn't girls to approach.

I don't have anywhere else to compare, but id say the girls themselves are cute and open minded. As evidenced by me getting a fair amount of dates despite being a little weird and short/asian ect. Maybe @september can offer some insight since he has more cities to compare to.

Theres also not much variety of girls, mostly just basic white girls. So if you are into alt chicks or Latinas you are sorta out of luck.

With that in mind though, there are a few guys here who have banged 200+ girls from cold approach, so it is a viable city, just not nearly as good as Toronto and I don't see how it would be better than Edmonton.

Except...

I am here. So if you wanna visit and hang out hmu
Yeah sounds similar to Edmonton lol. Next time I'm out east I'll slide for sure. Looking for some people to approach women with.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:07 pm

Rice wrote:

Seconded on Game Global. Ice is the shit. He networks like a fucking champ - met with Dan Blazerian recently. I haven't looked at his youtube channel so can't comment on his approach with girls, but he's great at creating communities.

Some cities are active, some aren't. I'm the official dating profile photographer for many of the cities, so I'm in a ton of the city chats, and I've worked with some of the members as well as met up with a couple to make friends. Some of them are great guys to know, and some of them guys that aren't motivated or disciplined so quality may vary, but it's a good place to start.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Juicy3lf
Goal: £70k/yr

Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:56 am

I used game global for my local place and I tried to get people out but no one would show up.

Lots of theoryceling going on.
Stay 6 months consistent with hair loss regimen (1/6)
Fix sleep to be consistent with schedule
Sell motorbike and other stuff (make 2k cash)
Make first $1000 in a niched online business
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:28 pm

jakeD wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:15 am
I also investigated not only the groups to find wings but also all the big names / coaches out there today. Is it just me or does the whole "picking up girls" thing feel so much more dead than it used to? I'll check out reddit too but other than here which is not super active imo, there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on anymore. If there is please correct me and make me aware of what I'm missing.
It is more dead, but it's also gone more underground. Guys are reticent to meet up with random people, fearing that they will be weird or citing privacy concerns. Ptut yourself out there publicly and show that you're taking action, and the experienced guys will slowly reach out.

These guys may still be active: https://twitter.com/DenverDayGame
AmericanAndy
Goal: Relationship,Threesomes

Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:49 am

What I do is make a profile on Bumble BFF mode. Which is for making new friends. I put in the profile I'm looking for a gym bro who also wants to go out and meet women. Bumble works really well for making new friends I recommend it.
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:10 pm

Screen. Your. Wingmen.

Call them and speak to them via voice. You need to ask good questions to determine their level of game. I've been burned by going out with random dudes from the game groups because the guy turned out to be a fucking weird fuck and never approach, and then just lurk around my sets. The girls would ask how we knew each other since there was a clear mismatch in our vibes, and would leave shortly after. Never again. You're better off gaming alone or with a civilian friend that has good vibes.

Bumble BFF is good but you also have to be wary that a lot of gay dudes use it to find straights guys to "flip", which is annoying as fuck.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739