Revtach's Log

Revtach
Goal: Total Freedom
Motto: Whatever it takes

Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:04 am

Gents,

Not much to update. The girl from Walmart stopped responding. It might be because the sex wasn't that good. I was tired after working all day, had a few drinks in me, stressed, etc. Def not my best performance but I liked her and thought we'd get together again. She ghosted so idk. Whatever.

I've been continuing to work full time, work on my career change, and approach in my spare time. I've given up on online dating completely but getting numbers through cold approach seems almost as useless. About half the girls don't respond and with another quarter of them it goes nowhere. I've gotten pretty good though at telling when a girl is just giving me her number to be nice and get rid of me. My skill at this is ever so slowly evolving. I think my next step is going to be to try to get laid same day with these girls (screening them harder) instead of getting numbers.
Tering Jantje
Goal: Explore BDSM
Motto: You snooze you lose

Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:49 pm

Revtach wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:04 am
Gents,

Not much to update. The girl from Walmart stopped responding. It might be because the sex wasn't that good. I was tired after working all day, had a few drinks in me, stressed, etc. Def not my best performance but I liked her and thought we'd get together again. She ghosted so idk. Whatever.

I've been continuing to work full time, work on my career change, and approach in my spare time. I've given up on online dating completely but getting numbers through cold approach seems almost as useless. About half the girls don't respond and with another quarter of them it goes nowhere. I've gotten pretty good though at telling when a girl is just giving me her number to be nice and get rid of me. My skill at this is ever so slowly evolving. I think my next step is going to be to try to get laid same day with these girls (screening them harder) instead of getting numbers.
@Revtach Yo dude, any updates? It's been a inspiration to read this log as a 30+ year old