Dancing Shoes Journal

Laurelius
Goal: Offline Game

Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:46 am

Hey everyone!

Tonight, a super hot girl hinted she wanted to kiss me. She was leaning against my body. Her huge chest pushing against me. Her perfume was driving me crazy. And the best part, I was having a lot of fun dancing with her!

And yet, I didn't know what to say. I laughed and let it slip.

I'm REALLY slow outside of online dating, but I've been learning bachata for a few months now and the social dancing environment is crazy hot.

So it's time to learn to pick up girls offline... while dancing.

Here are a few rules for dating and dancing I already learned:

Dancing is for dancing first, anything else second. The level of commitment and time you put into dancing only makes sense if you genuinely enjoy dancing. And I do.
You don't need to be an advanced dancer to pick up girls while dancing. There are many beginners, and if a girl likes you, she'll have a good time with you as long as you don't completely suck.
The scene is small. You don't want to get a reputation as a player. In your usual spot, you can't just cold approach. You want to be more subtle, more social, but still move forward.
Girls want to dance. But they also want to fuck. Not all of them. Probably not most of them. But they're out there, you just need to find them.

Here's my immediate plan:
• Go social dancing twice a week.
• Make more eye contact with every girl I dance.
• If I don't have chemistry with the girl, I'll thank her and find someone new. (This is the norm social dancing.)
• If I have chemistry with the girl, I'll chat her up for a bit.
• If she stays, I'll ask her to dance again.
• If she says yes, afterward I'll propose her to go to another dance floor or go outside to rest for a while.
• If she says yes, that means she's committed to being alone with me.

From then on, it's normal game: chat with her, get to know each other, kino, and eventually go for the kiss or propose her to go somewhere else.

I know the 7 steps above may seem overcomplicated for some of you, but I need an algorithm not to panic. Remember I'm new to this.

I'll try it tomorrow, and I'll try to post an update every few weeks.

Wish me luck.
Goals
- Sleeping with a girl I met dancing [0/1]
- Sleeping with a girl right after social dancing [0/1]

- Sleeping with more girls in 2021 than ever before (6/6)
- Having a threesome with my girlfriend and another girl (1/1)