Best return-on-time-invested

NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John
Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:33 pm

So I've been sitting on my ass too much with actually going and trying to get laid - I've been using my other goals (apartment, friends, tinder pics, working out) as an excuse to be "too busy" and not do it. Also getting kind of tired of getting nowhere/blown off on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble (haven't gotten a single date off those in like three weeks).

So I've set aside Thursday 4-7 or so (after work) as dedicated *actually do something* time.

Right now, the "plan" is literally just to walk outside and just try to get girls back to my apartment.

Posting here for really two reasons, one is so I can't pussy out and not do it, the other is to ask if anyone has ideas on what the best thing to do would be with fairly limited time (getting laid is obviously the "primary" goal overall, but right now my bodyfat/muscle goal is #1, to make that easier, which is taking most of my free time).

Basically what do y'all think will be the best use of three hours on a weeknight? Immediately jumping to aggressive screening and just trying to take them back to my apartment, aggressive screening but go for numbers, "nervous guy" or "basic guy" game (along the lines of the scripts on GLL), or something different?

(I'll probably start doing this more regularly, maybe once a week or so)

Also with all the corona BS, masks are required downtown and in parks, and the city literally has people patrolling around who hand out couple-hundred-dollar tickets if you're not wearing one. Malls and most other placed where a lot of people would be alone are closed or semi-locked-down too. Bars aren't really an option. Any ideas on what/where would be best nowadays?

(I live right near the beach, and a small "downtown" area. There's a boardwalk kind of thing that runs along the beach, and it's a (mostly) residential area around that ).
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends
-Get into the party/"promotion" scene

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month (2/21 to 12/21) - Completed 6 out of 11
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Have you approached much before?

Try whatever you want to try and what you think will work
Basic guy game is what most of us started off with, the approaching Andy suggests, what I and many others have done the most.

@Crisis_Overcomer was big on the physical screening when he started
NotYourAverageNerd

Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Radical wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:34 pm
Try whatever you want to try and what you think will work
I guess I was kind of overly wordy, I was asking what you think will work right now. I have absolutely no idea (especially now).

Haven't done much cold approach, back when I had time in my life I started the aa program, but moved to a new city after a couple weeks and never got back to it. Did some approach in that city but had a lot more opportunities in social groups and put most of my energy into that. Found the full-on aproaches I did weren't any harder than the early AA drills though, I was always able to follow through with it once I decided to do it.

So as long as I have a plan, I can (almost) always "just do it" is the point I guess. So kind of asking if you have ideas on roughly what game plan is reasonably likely to work in my situation (my current looks, style, location) AND during all this quarantine/corona crap.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
Radical

Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 pm

See how you do

Id make the initial goal just to approach at first and then ramp up to screening for lays when you can do that

I'm sure if you go hard you'll get to that quickly

I tagged crisis cause he got to spinning every girl around pretty quickly on approach
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:04 pm

For some reason I didnt get a notification, even after getting tagged. Weird.

Yeah I was physically screening right from the get go. I already had experience doing it during dates, so I did it when approaching as well. It was a skill I had gained and it transfered easily.

As for what you better do, no idea. Not sure how open girls will be to getting physically screened, with COVID and all. Definitely try basic guy game. If you're comfortable, here's a basic screening check list

* shake hand, and keep it as long as possible

* lightly touch shoulder

* lightly punch abs

Unless you go for a instant lay, I dont think you need to be more physical than that.
NotYourAverageNerd

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:21 pm

Thanks guys, I'll shoot for basic guy game and will decide on touching once im there by if theres the city offical fuckers handing out tickets for not "social distancing" 🙄. Just got here and parked. Defining success today as getting one "live" number. Here goes nothing
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
NotYourAverageNerd

Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:35 am

Went kind of OK. Not amazing, but did accomplish my goal of one live number.
So my my main location and two backup locations were totally dead even though they were pretty well populated this time just a couple weeks ago.
Maybe just that it's getting into fall? I dunno.
IMG_20201022_165131.jpg
IMG_20201022_163748.jpg
I ran into about 5 girls total who weren't over 40 or moms with their kids and husbands.
For all of them just went with a pretty basic, "hey this is kind of random, but I thought you were cute, wanted to see what you were like. I'm John, tell me your name" (or so)
Location 1:
1 : cute asian girl, just said "Sorry I don't speak english" and kept walking. :(. Literally the only girl I saw at the first location.
Location 2:
2 : Super hot ukranian girl, ran into within the first minute once I got here (rest were like ~20 minutes apart). Said she was already late meeting someone, but offered her number almost immediately. Haven't gotten a response.
3 : Hot latina girl, looked older from a distance and I pussied out when I realized she was actually pretty young at the last second.
4 : Okay thai girl, was actually working but I didn't realize it. Talked for ~3 minutes, got her number. Said she was working tomorrow night but that I should come by the bar. Responded to texts, talking now, but looks like she's busy tomorrow and saturday night :( We'll see.
5 : Was walking, just kind of said her name really quietly, looked away and just kept walking.

So, not like a crazy day of approaching or anything (I'll need to find somewhere/time where there's ACTUALLY people next time :/ ) but decent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
Radical

Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:17 am

5 approaches off the bat

Good fucking shit dude

How long did the first one take you?
NotYourAverageNerd

Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Radical wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:17 am
5 approaches off the bat

Good fucking shit dude

How long did the first one take you?
Took me about 20 minutes to even find the first one (no speak english girl), she was walking away so had to kind of chase her down, lol. Pretty much just went up to her and said it though, didn't really have to hype myself up or anything. Might have helped that it took so long though, I was at the point where I was just like hunting for SOMEONE and was thinking about where to go and how to actually get in front of her and stuff and didn't really have time to psych myself out.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
myownglory
Goal: Find quality women
Motto: Always up for a party.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:19 pm

I really have a lot of respect for guys who do cold approaches. Never actually done it myself and i think i will never(never say never) do it.
NotYourAverageNerd

Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:24 pm

myownglory wrote:
I really have a lot of respect for guys who do cold approaches. Never actually done it myself and i think i will never(never say never) do it.
Thanks, but why not? AA?
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
Duke
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:18 am

Way to go on the approaches dude. 2 numbers is a good start!

Beaches have a lot less girls now that we're into fall and the weathers cooled off. If you're trying to be efficient the best way to approach girls is while you're already out doing other things.

I approach a ton of girls at the beach but I always do it when I'm there jogging. Earlier this week I did 15 girls on Monday and 8 more on Wednesday all while running 5 miles.

The problem with the beach is that the girls are usually very spread out so it can be hard to approach a lot of them very quickly or even to find them. Jogging solves that and you can get in a workout as well.

Now that we're into fall there will be less girls sunbathing in the middle of the afternoon so you should go out around lunchtime and sunset so you can catch some of the girls going to lunch or happy hour in the downtown area.

If there are a lot of restaurants and bars there that are popular weekend brunch spots then those will be the best right now. You could even go there tomorrow around noon and probably approach a ton of girls.

I need 15 approaches to hit my weekly goal of 60 so I'm going to do exactly this tomorrow in my city's beach/downtown area where all the hot girls go to brunch.

If you're trying to get the best ROI on your time then keep a log of every location you go to, along with the time/day, and how many girls you approached. Over time you'll slowly figure out the best spots in your area and be able to just schedule them into your daily errands or routine.

I now have a list of 50 locations where if I go at the optimal time /day I can do 10-20 approaches. Since you're in LA this will be even easier since there's way more hot girls there.
myownglory
Goal: Find quality women
Motto: Always up for a party.

Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:11 pm

NotYourAverageNerd wrote:
myownglory wrote:
Thanks, but why not? AA?
That as well, probably, but i never actually needed to do it. I have done approaches during the night on weekends near clubs etc, but it's a different thing to go after women in such an environment.
Radical

Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:15 pm

Heard back from the numbers?
l0vebone
Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:58 am

myownglory wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:11 pm
NotYourAverageNerd wrote:

Thanks, but why not? AA?
That as well, probably, but i never actually needed to do it. I have done approaches during the night on weekends near clubs etc, but it's a different thing to go after women in such an environment.
so is "approaches during the night on weekends near clubs etc," your primary method? Or something else??