Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:27 pm

myownglory wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:11 pm
NotYourAverageNerd wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:24 pm

Thanks, but why not? AA?
That as well, probably, but i never actually needed to do it. I have done approaches during the night on weekends near clubs etc, but it's a different thing to go after women in such an environment.
Makes sense, if it's working for you, no reason to change :)
In your picture you look fucking amazing too, so probably could get some serious results from it, but you probably pull like crazy at night too.

I always actually liked the excitement of doing approach during the day - it's not something most guys just do so it's a little ... empowering, I guess, and just kind of makes my day whenever I do. May just be some kind of insecurity / pride thing but I don't really know. Also I always feel like a pussy when I DO see a hot girl during the day but don't go talk to her.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends
-Get into the party/"promotion" scene

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month (2/21 to 12/21) - Completed 6 out of 11
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John

Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:39 pm

Duke wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:18 am
Way to go on the approaches dude. 2 numbers is a good start!

Beaches have a lot less girls now that we're into fall and the weathers cooled off. If you're trying to be efficient the best way to approach girls is while you're already out doing other things.

I approach a ton of girls at the beach but I always do it when I'm there jogging. Earlier this week I did 15 girls on Monday and 8 more on Wednesday all while running 5 miles.

The problem with the beach is that the girls are usually very spread out so it can be hard to approach a lot of them very quickly or even to find them. Jogging solves that and you can get in a workout as well.

Now that we're into fall there will be less girls sunbathing in the middle of the afternoon so you should go out around lunchtime and sunset so you can catch some of the girls going to lunch or happy hour in the downtown area.

If there are a lot of restaurants and bars there that are popular weekend brunch spots then those will be the best right now. You could even go there tomorrow around noon and probably approach a ton of girls.

I need 15 approaches to hit my weekly goal of 60 so I'm going to do exactly this tomorrow in my city's beach/downtown area where all the hot girls go to brunch.

If you're trying to get the best ROI on your time then keep a log of every location you go to, along with the time/day, and how many girls you approached. Over time you'll slowly figure out the best spots in your area and be able to just schedule them into your daily errands or routine.

I now have a list of 50 locations where if I go at the optimal time /day I can do 10-20 approaches. Since you're in LA this will be even easier since there's way more hot girls there.
Thanks!
Yeah, everything's kind of started to die here :/
I actually spent most of thursday in a kind-of-downtown area (little strip of bars/restaurants) between about 5 and 7pm, but literally only saw 4 girls just walking around.

That's a good idea with logging the days/times, I'll start doing that. I'll probably start a new thread next time I do approaches and keep regular track there. Sounds like you've had pretty good success finding places with a lot of girls, where are you based? I would have thought where I'm at (south bay) would be perfect, but it's not that great at the moment. Might just be corona and stuff, or the times that I do go downtown / run errands / bike are just not times when a lot of girls are out. I dunno, but keeping better track would probably help.

Jogging is probably a really good idea, plus would give me an excuse to do it shirtless :) Only problem is I wouldn't really be able to actually have a conversation since I'd barely be able to breathe after about half a mile, I'm not much of a runner. Might just start walking in athletic shorts so it looks like I *was* running earlier or something.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
NotYourAverageNerd

Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:46 pm

Radical wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:15 pm
Heard back from the numbers?
Heard back from one of them (only got two numbers, so actually kinda surprised even one was real/texted back :) ), #4. Tried to set up plans for Friday but I was busy earlier, and she was leaving for a camping trip this weekend Friday night. She asked if I was free next weekend but I'm going to be out of town. Left it at that we'll wait until two weekends from now (nov 6) and set up something closer to then. So, hopeful, but that's a loooong way out, so pretty much expecting it'll fall through.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Try and beat my personal record

I got 2 in the first 10 ever approaches

Worth the effort for the story dude
myownglory
Goal: Find quality women
Motto: Always up for a party.

Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 pm

Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:27 pm

Makes sense, if it's working for you, no reason to change :)
In your picture you look fucking amazing too, so probably could get some serious results from it, but you probably pull like crazy at night too.

I always actually liked the excitement of doing approach during the day - it's not something most guys just do so it's a little ... empowering, I guess, and just kind of makes my day whenever I do. May just be some kind of insecurity / pride thing but I don't really know. Also I always feel like a pussy when I DO see a hot girl during the day but don't go talk to her.
Thanks man! Took a lot of work to get into that shape, gonna post a before photo in my log at some point.

I dunno if it's a very efficient strategy, don't really have a lot of experience to say that i know it works enough. Only so far. My lay count is pretty low but the success % is high. Could be noob luck and i go for safe opportunities and only do high-interest girls. Time will tell. Would not be against aproaching a girl in a somewhat safe social setting like a coffee shop or something though, would be a growing experience.
l0vebone wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:58 am

so is "approaches during the night on weekends near clubs etc," your primary method? Or something else??
Yeah. So far. After my break up, two were from Tinder and one from a club. The most recent LTR i had came from a cruise party. Everything else came from parties/clubs.
Duke
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:31 pm

Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:39 pm
Thanks!
Yeah, everything's kind of started to die here :/
I actually spent most of thursday in a kind-of-downtown area (little strip of bars/restaurants) between about 5 and 7pm, but literally only saw 4 girls just walking around.

That's a good idea with logging the days/times, I'll start doing that. I'll probably start a new thread next time I do approaches and keep regular track there. Sounds like you've had pretty good success finding places with a lot of girls, where are you based? I would have thought where I'm at (south bay) would be perfect, but it's not that great at the moment. Might just be corona and stuff, or the times that I do go downtown / run errands / bike are just not times when a lot of girls are out. I dunno, but keeping better track would probably help.

Jogging is probably a really good idea, plus would give me an excuse to do it shirtless Only problem is I wouldn't really be able to actually have a conversation since I'd barely be able to breathe after about half a mile, I'm not much of a runner. Might just start walking in athletic shorts so it looks like I *was* running earlier or something.

Since it's getting colder, beaches are dying down but malls are getting better. I went to the mall today and did 12 approaches while trying on sweaters. The girls always go somewhere; if it's sunny they're at the beach, if it's chilly they're at the mall, if it's finals time they're at coffeeshops/libraries, etc.

I'm in Orange County. I've been approaching for 3 years now so I've figured out where/when to approach in my area. You will too if you keep it up and track everything.

I'm sometimes still self conscious about this too but at the end of the day it seems not to matter. I've picked up just as many girls dressed my best as I have when I was out of breath wearing sweaty clothes from the gym or while jogging. As long as you're cool with it and the girl's sexually available you'll hookup with her.
NotYourAverageNerd

Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:59 am

Quick update: schedules finally lined up, so date tonight with #4. WIsh me luck.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals: