Sharing a very, very unknown and underrated spot with you guys:

l0vebone
Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:51 am

If you live in a big city, go to the big fancy hotels, usually by malls and stuff. You can chill in the lobby, building, and parking lot. You will meet so many single girls and they will always be down to have sex with you.

I've never heard anyone mention this spot, and I would have never thought about it if I didn't witness it through personal experience.
pussypounder9000
Goal: 79 inch weiner
Motto: Bite her nipples off

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:12 am

So what do you say if they ask what you're doing there
l0vebone

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:18 am

pussypounder9000 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:12 am
So what do you say if they ask what you're doing there
I would be vague and honest. But in these situations I never think of what a girl "might" say to me. That's like me going to a grocery store, walking around without a cart and no items. In thousands of approaches a girl has never asked me why I dont have any items. If she does ask those kinds of questions, she is probably not in to you so it doesnt matter anyways
Luke95
Name: Luck
Goal: $$$$

Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Hahaha, this reminds me when in college one guy told me the he joined a "Health and Nutrition" society. At first he was talking about how much he learned and I was like wtf you're such a nerd. Then he's like "You know, Luke, there are almost no guys there :D" and I'm like "Ah you dirty dog!" He even feigned genuine interest to maximise his chances. There are definitely good opportunities out there, you don't have to walk around randomly in the street. But searching for a good niche shouldn't stop you from approaching either.
myownglory
Goal: Find quality women
Motto: Always up for a party.

Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:22 pm

Brb, setting up a tent at a hotel.
l0vebone

Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Luke95 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:09 pm
Hahaha, this reminds me when in college one guy told me the he joined a "Health and Nutrition" society. At first he was talking about how much he learned and I was like wtf you're such a nerd. Then he's like "You know, Luke, there are almost no guys there :D" and I'm like "Ah you dirty dog!" He even feigned genuine interest to maximise his chances. There are definitely good opportunities out there, you don't have to walk around randomly in the street. But searching for a good niche shouldn't stop you from approaching either.
yeah big hospitals are a good spot too. catch nurses as they go from the parking garage to their building. sadly ive never fucked a nurse but i want to. one day..
ThePhoenix
Name: Nicklas
Goal: Get laid?

Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:49 pm

myownglory wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:22 pm
Brb, setting up a tent at a hotel.
same
PS: I'm blind (as in don't see shit)
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:12 pm

Hmmm I may as well give this a try! Facemasks might be an issue but still...
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:38 am

Hostels are even better if you're into cool, adventurous chicks...
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:23 am

@l0vebone do you book a room and invite girls over? Or do you bring them to your place?
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Defguy
Goal: Financial Freedom
Motto: Go ALL IN... on yourself!

Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:41 am

l0vebone wrote:
If you live in a big city, go to the big fancy hotels, usually by malls and stuff. You can chill in the lobby, building, and parking lot. You will meet so many single girls and they will always be down to have sex with you.

I've never heard anyone mention this spot, and I would have never thought about it if I didn't witness it through personal experience.
Also, when you say hotel; how fancy are we talking? Like Hilton? Or is it a matter of proximity such as MOST LIKELY these girls are in town for vacation? My city has hotels all over it, central downtown, outskirts of downtown, near airport, far away from airport, etc.
Personal Blog jauntykhan.com

LSD Blog nathandoesl.blogspot.com

Facebook facebook.com/jonathan.khan.779/

Message/Add me on FB
Reach out if you are in TX

GOALS:

-Location/Financial Independence with Mortgage Business
-Set up Tinder and get laid regularly
-Debt Free and over $75k/year working 100% remotely
l0vebone

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 pm

Defguy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:41 am
l0vebone wrote:

Also, when you say hotel; how fancy are we talking? Like Hilton? Or is it a matter of proximity such as MOST LIKELY these girls are in town for vacation? My city has hotels all over it, central downtown, outskirts of downtown, near airport, far away from airport, etc.
since youre in Texas, if youve ever been to Dallas, the hotels I'm talking about are around popular malls such as the Galleria, and hotels around down town Dallas.
CovidSlayer
Goal: Get laid more

Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Can confirm that at least hotel bars are an excellent place to meet women. It makes sense after all, these are women that are obviously travelling, and decided to go to the bar to wind down, have a drink, are in a relaxed mood. If you can make a decent approach and look good and confident, you might very well get lucky.