Do you persist with girls that don't put in effort

pussypounder9000
Goal: 79 inch weiner
Motto: Bite her nipples off

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:25 pm

When you walk up on a chick and approach, and she backs up and looks at her phone and starts mumbling, do you continue to try and talk to her or should you just cut it and walk away? Happened to me today and I wasn't even in the mood so I just walked away. Not sure if it's a "shit test" and she's just playing hard to get. (doubt it)
l0vebone
Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:02 am

No bro. Thats a clear sign shes not interested, and if this is at a grocery store or mall, a great way to get banned, or at a club/bar: a great way to get your ass beat. Never bother someone whos not interested.

Learn to read body language and this shit will become way easier. Most of the time now I can completely tell just by looking at a girl what she thinks about me.
pussypounder9000
Goal: 79 inch weiner
Motto: Bite her nipples off

Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:06 am

l0vebone wrote:
No bro. Thats a clear sign shes not interested, and if this is at a grocery store or mall, a great way to get banned, or at a club/bar: a great way to get your ass beat. Never bother someone whos not interested.

Learn to read body language and this shit will become way easier. Most of the time now I can completely tell just by looking at a girl what she thinks about me.
Good idea. It's funny because it's a common thing I've noticed in girls who aren't interested. They back like 6 feet away from you and start mumbling. Kinda pisses me off, like you can just be a human and say you're not interested.

From now on if it happens I'll walk away.
l0vebone
Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:32 am

Don't be pissed off. That literally IS them telling you they are not interested! Youre not entitled for a response by a random person. Just move on to the next.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:01 am

pussypounder9000 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:06 am
l0vebone wrote:

Good idea. It's funny because it's a common thing I've noticed in girls who aren't interested. They back like 6 feet away from you and start mumbling. Kinda pisses me off, like you can just be a human and say you're not interested.

From now on if it happens I'll walk away.
I've been right where you are before... bitter and angry at girls who don't say what they mean.

That's guy language.

Girl language is different. They're afraid of getting raped and beaten - whether that fear makes sense or not, so the vast majority of girls will not reject a stranger explicitly (or even accept a stranger's advances explicitly) in public.

Girl language isn't words. The words are meaningless, the tone and context and implied meaning is what matters.

The Red Pill has good shit and bad shit... one of the good shit they share is "the medium is the message."

Also here's a song where a girl kinda says it better than I can:

"I don't do words, but I've got my actions, secretly hoping that you have been watching."

Learn to communicate in "girl language" and things will become a lot easier.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:09 am

Don't feel too bad about it. I just got off a date with a girl, and she said that we shouldn't meet anymore. Sucks, but I was happy she was upfront about it. Even if she said I was "too good to decline to" after swiping to each other in Bumble.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 pm

If someone clearly isn't interested MOVE ON! Don't persist and sacrifice your dignity for a 0.5% increase in success. It will break you from the inside in the long run. Instead, strengthen yourself and focus on the girls who like you instead.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
myownglory
Goal: Find quality women
Motto: Always up for a party.

Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:33 pm

Always be ready to walk away. There are enough women out there that will be very happy to have you and not make things difficult.
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:33 am

Good mindset @Thebastard. Especially part about how if you persist there IS a chance of success. I think that’s what a lot of maonsphere guys miss. If you “work” on a girl then 5% of the chance it will work. But for the sake of ego and dignity preservation it’s just not worth it.
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:41 pm

With time you'll know when to persist and when not to. If she's still talking to you maybe. But body language is key like they say and when she makes eye contact does she pull out her phone immediately.

The longer your taking to her the more likely persisting is useable. A good rule is the earlier in the interaction the less persistence is needed because you've already done something that Like nobody does so if she's not digging it off the get go then move on.

It can be initially rough only because you put the effort in. But I'm with bastard you put in 100 percent effort off the get go if she's not doing 50 percent it's dead.

As for entitled to a response your gonna be a little entitled approaching other wise why would you approach unless you believe you have something of value to give this person.

Oh and shit tests are just there to have fun I don't think beating a shit test is the difference between sleeping with her and not sleeping with her.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:06 pm

^ Post will be restored if account follows the forum rules