Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:07 pm

The Beast wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:39 am
Why do you need to do this?

Don't know if I'm misreading that as you questioning if this is necessary. It isn't. But getting laid with more than 1 girl isn't necessary either.

You should do it @Dustin.

Do the program all the way. If you select and pick a few of the drills you will not experience the transformative experience of the program.

The AA program will alter your life. It will nudge your life a few degrees in a different direction. It will be something you remember doing and credit for a lot of successes years later. @KillYourInnerLoser and I talked about that on a podcast we recorded a few days ago. (So its not just me hyping it up). Andy has more good things to say about it then I do. And he did it 5 years ago.

I'm going to hardline on this.

Do ALL of the program. Go from day 0 to day 46. Otherwise leave it alone.

If you're not going to do all the drills don't bother with it at all. Honestly.

It sets a bad precedent to dabble. Dabbling is NOT good.

I'd do the whole program and record it. People on this forum will want to see that. My most viewed post during the program was a short audio on one of the days (I just had headphones in my ear and had it recording).

Every place has their own laws just look it up. You can buy small hidden cameras and stuff like that. My brother bought some stuff for undercover investigations. They're pretty cheap I think.

There's probably like a 30% chance that will resonate with you. But I feel pretty convinced about the importance of the program right now. So I feel like I need to come out and say it.

As Andy says, if you're thinking about doing the program. You should do it. Its "mandatory".
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:22 pm

Yeah. Just chart your own course man.

You have your own goals and your own priorities.

The question should be something like "I personally want X... Whats the best way to get X?"

And listen to people who have gotten X atleast 3+ times.

If that makes sense.

Following other peoples advice blindly is a costly mistake and its probably symptomatic of an even bigger problem which is that you don't trust yourself.

Just remember your a monster when you put your mind do it.

So.keep all of that in mind as I tell you what I think. Because you wanted honest feedback:

I'm not 100% sure why you would want to do the program later. If you're going to do it anyway. Why wait? Later usually means it's not a priority right now. Right? There's other things you're probably prioritizing more than this.

Question is. Will this ever be a priority? Are you ever going to get to that point where you say: "Ok let's do this."

How badly do you want it? Because later has a pretty high probability of never happening. If you're like every other human being there's stuff you said you would do later and never got around to it. And that's happened multiple times.

I get nervous when people say later because 95% of the time later doesn't happen. Other priorities come up and the back burner goal gets taken off the stove and put into oblivion.

You got to check your priorities and double down on what's important. You don't have time to do everything. So if you're going to do one thing. Just do it and do it all the way.

Whether that's rhe AA program or something else.

So I guess all I'm saying is. If you really want to do it. Just do it. And if not. Thata fine too.
It's not for me to tell you what your priorities should be. Just going through the program I think anybody (who is relatively inexperienced) is crazy for not jumping on it right now, today and completing it before summer.

Like really. If you knew how good it is. You wouldn't be debating it. Ask anyone whose done it. And they'll probably all tell you the exact same thing.

So in my mind it's not even a question. You should just do it. Like you're only hesitant because you're either not 100% convinced that it can radically alter your life or you're so advanced you don't even need to complete it to be able to talk to 20+ girls in a day.

But again that's me telling you what your priorities should be. If talking to girls is a priority than I can't see any reason why you wouldn't do it today.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:52 pm

Dustin wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:37 pm
I also really need to start doing something, cause honestly I am doing some insanely ballsy stuff already right now like with my driving.
Haha that sounds a bit like me. I should've died some of the shit I would do on mountain highways...

And some of the stuff I was doing a few weeks ago tbh. Anyway...

But yeah social fear is still a fear.

This might help...

First of all I never got talked to by security or anything like that. Ever. Nevwr ever ever. Despite my fear that I would. I literally thought I would get stopped by security. Banned from places or fined for ignoring physical distancing or creeping people out. And it never once happened. What started to warp my brain is that some people would give.me a handshake when I wouldn't ask for it... so that fear slowly went away.

There were some malls & stores i would go to (and continue to go to) where I'd start to get familiar with security. I'd talk to them time to time. Actually.

For the really major ballsy stuff. I would go to a different town and do the drills there. That way if I did get kicked out. It wouldn't matter because I'd never go back to that mall in that city anyway.

The mask helps you feel more comfortable too. You feel more anonymous with a mask on.

Also @Toast finished the program last week. And he literally works in security.

So that should say something too.

I know you know it's all in your head. But yes I had that fear. And no it wasn't a big deal.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:55 pm

Also that fear of getting in trouble is code for "AA". Not to diminish the very real fear you're feeling. But that's what I gradually learnt. The program scared me half to death when I started. And I think everyone else felt that way too. It was never a feeling of "this will be easy". It was more of a feeling of "this will be worth it". So I ended up doing it despite all the other stuff I was scared about.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:13 pm

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:00 pm
@Manganiello

Yea I mean actually the reason I'd want you to guys help me would just be to actually make sure I wasn't being too fucking weird or anything and if I was like how to handle it.

When I did it before I was actually getting confronted and stuff.

Also some other questions, like do you think it's good to go somewhere else where people don't know you? I'd probably do that at first. I wouldn't want to do it in my like immediate area. I live near a major city though and there is plenty of separate areas for me to go to.

And do you ever tell girls if it's weird, like hey I am doing this for some social anxiety or something? Don't get freaked out? Or do you just let them get weirded out if they do and feel that's important part of the process?

In the past I would use that as sort of a crutch cause some girls did get confused or upset and I would just calm them down and be like hey my psychologist told me to do this. Or whatever bullshit.

I also did it with another guy when i did it too so that helped alot. He was really cool although I haven't talked to him in awhile he was on GLL forum. He didn't finish it either that I know of.

That's my biggest fear I think is just being really weird.

Oh that makes sense.

Well you probably don't want to hear it but it IS the truth.

Getting confronted is 100% OK.
I had a girl blow up in front of a crowd of 20 or so people. A the people were watching too. And people would tell me to walk away.

The truth is that you just become fine with it. Its part of the process. Like really literally actually you become fine with it. Because you start to realize the way your AA goes away is just from experiencing the entire range of reactions from people and realizing you're still very much alive, breathing and after 10 minutes feeling totally fine.

The goal is not to get better reactions from people. That's not the goal. You're not trying to get rid of people being weirded out from you or thinking that you're a weird creep. You're not trying to get less of that. You actually kind of want it.

You're actually trying to get ALL reactions so you can internalize the belief no matter what she says or does km still fine. And ready to go again.

The stuff you do is way weirder than what you'd do in real life for actual approaches.

So to answer your questio direcyly:
I wouldn't tell the girl "i'm doing this program" or "I'm doing this social experiment". I did that once and only once. And that when a girl asked me about it.

For areas... yeah just start somewhere farther away where nobody knows you and as you get more comfortable start to do it closer to home.

Don't worry about being weird only a small percentage of the drills make you weird. And even then, it's not a big deal. The point of doing the program is to not get rid of the weirdness it's so that you're 100% OK with the weirdness.

You start to realize that other people are weird. And you yourself are normal.

Hope that helps. You're just trying to become comfortable with being weird. And as you do it more the less weird you actually are.

That's all I can say for now. I'm going back to radio silence on the internet/social media for another 2 days.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:11 pm

GLL is definitely dead but still sign the petition over there and I'll see it :P

I know a couple guys cross-posted logs here + there, it's also fine to just have your AA log here. I would recommend listening to the audios by GLL if they're still up and doing a AA vlog if you want better accountability + feedback.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:11 pm

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:00 pm
And do you ever tell girls if it's weird, like hey I am doing this for some social anxiety or something? Don't get freaked out? Or do you just let them get weirded out if they do and feel that's important part of the process?
I never once explained my self to any girl out there. I also never felt the need. The things that you do for the program are not creepy or malicious in any way. I also encourage you to never explain yourself. That's just giving in to the anxiety and stopping you from achieving social freedom. It is part of the process to learn how to just do whatever you want whenever you want.

Coming from the security standpoint, as long as your not assaulting people physically a security guard generally will not step in. Guards don't want to do anything. No guard in the mall, except for the try hard ones, even really give a shit about what people are doing. Most people in the security industry are just there because it requires no skills or education and you can make decent pay. Any time a guard has to confront someone for something its just more work, so we all tend to avoid any extra work lol.
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:05 pm
Like for example one time a girl went and got her huge dad and they both came over and confronted me after I did a drill on her in a lingerie store. They tried to shame me and intimidate me but I didn't back down. But just stuff like that.
@sundleboro has experience with this as well, but so far myself and @Manganiello haven't been confronted by any mall cops.

I think that you should just start the program. Like Manganiello said, the thought of what people think and may do is also part of AA. In the beginning I was always thinking about how people viewed me or if i was being creepy, but that's literally all in your head. Everybody has their own agenda for the day and nobody honestly pays any attention to other people while going out about their business.
When your at the mall and see a girl talking to a guy do you immediately think "oh this guys is weird, he's doing some sort of approach thing," or do u just pass by without a second thought.
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:08 pm
One time I got this shirt that said "I enjoy vagina" and went to a mall and literally went up and asked like 30 girls if they wanted to have sex right to their face.
This is quite an aggressive approach and I could see why it bought attention to yourself. Its also not even close to what cold approaching would be. The AA program has its odd days, but nothing really this sexually aggressive.

If you do start the program, the people here on the forums will be very supportive and will give an outside perspective of what may or may not be happening. I highly encourage you to start.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Toast

Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:16 am

I'll definitely keep checking in to see how its going. You seem like you're driven and want to improve yourself.

I was definitely lucky to have started the program around the same time as @sundleboro and @Manganiello but we were all going at our own paces. At the end of the day it is just you out there approaching girls, and u will need to get comfortable doing things by yourself.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:42 am

This is great to hear then man. It seems like you've been able to do some extreme things in the past from your posts. Probably just gotta get going and you will do great with the AA program.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:45 pm

I don't think you need to record AA approaches. Focus more on doing them. Ideally, if you were approaching for real and were getting bad reactions constantly, you'd have another guy tag along to observe.

In this day and age, recording people can be risky and you never know when it could come back to bite you in the future. Even if what you are doing is legal, its possible to fuck up quite badly. Back in 2014, I had a scary experience where me and this other GLL guy would record each other with the intention of reviewing the footage over coffee later for critique purposes. This security cow stopped me thinking I was recording a bank. Some other smug bastard guard came asking for my ID. Once they let us go, I could see them eyeing us and calling someone which, spooked us. We didn't return to that mall for a long time. Nowadays, I am 99.9% sure as a black belt the cops would have been called.

I went through a phase of recording my approaches in a city where I was doing terrible. To this day I cannot watch the footage without cringing. I can't say it helped much though in theory, you can be super objective and harsh with yourself and make improvements afterwards.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:36 pm

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:20 pm
I have a small audio recorder already that i use to make audio notes to myself instead of having to write them, so it's really easy for me just turn it on during AA drills and record it.
If you really wanted to record video there are USB stick like cameras you can clip onto your front pockets which will record what is right in front of you whilst not being noticeable at all. Quality is surprisingly good. Just need to make sure it is securely fastened. And your top should be black so it blends in better.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
CFB
Goal: 16% BF
Motto: Karma is what you make

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:50 pm

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:20 pm
I have a small audio recorder already that i use to make audio notes to myself instead of having to write them, so it's really easy for me just turn it on during AA drills and record it.
I think audio is the way to go.
Discreet - no noticing the camera and getting labeled a creep
Easy to edit - just have to bleep names, no need to spend time on blurring faces
Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think 90% of criticism for you and anything useful for the rest of us will be about the audio

Take it with a grain of salt cause I'm a newbie, but my vote is to do it as long as it's legal in your area. Just be as ethical as possible. At least for me, hearing what others try to talk about (especially if it's longer than "Hey you're hot, can we go on a date sometime" like Andy occasionally recommends) will help me better gauge what works/is socially acceptable/isn't boring when flagging down absolute strangers.
Autist in the head, Animal in the bed
Toast

Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:09 pm

What @Thebastard said is a very good point.

I think that in the beginning you should just focus on the drills. Personally it took a lot just to approach, and if your filming/recording audio those things may be in the back of your mind affecting your performance. 100% of my attention was needed for some of the approaches and if I was trying to get a video it may have given me an excuse to bitch out in situations cuz of thinking like "oh its a bad angle, she may see me filming, etc."

If you feel like the audio/video is a good way to recall what happened in the day or to reflect on how you performed, then the alternatives that were mentioned like micro cameras and your pocket audio recorder may be useful.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
ILLuminaughty
Goal: Experience a 3some
Motto: In G.O.D. we trust...

Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:16 am

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:08 pm
The one time I almost got charged with sexual harassment was even way back though when I was into RSD stuff, a old pickup company.

One time I got this shirt that said "I enjoy vagina" and went to a mall and literally went up and asked like 30 girls if they wanted to have sex right to their face. And I was super nervous at the time so it was incredibly awkward as fuck. This was like when I was like 21 or something. 3 mall cops finally came up to me and made me sit there for a long time while they went and asked every girl if they wanted to press sexual harassment charges against me over it. Luckily none did and they just banned from the mall for 24 hours and walked me out. Obv never did that again lol.

This time I would obviously try to be alot more socially intelligent about it. That was a long time ago.

In the UNITED STATES it's not a crime to ask someone of they want to have sex, or fuck, suck your dick, or eat their pussy, if they spit or swallow etc...

I would record any questionable interaction to protect my own ass. At least in the state of UTAH I'm the only one that had to know I'm being recorded.

I'd end up taking them to court if mall security held me against my will🀣 for stating my intentions.