Partners for AA program

Dustin
Goal: Get laid

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:37 am

If any guy wants to start the AA program with me let me know, post in here or send a PM.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: High volume
Motto: If you want a rare life you have to do rare things

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:12 pm

Once you get going. Others will get inspired and want to start too
Current (Interim) Goals

1a 150+ approaches per week
1b 200+ approaches per week
2a Eat 1800 cal. on a lifestyle diet.

[COMPLETE] 100 approaches in 7 days

Accomplished Goals:
AA program (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40)
Pay Raise + Apartment with A+ logistics

Dustin

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:16 am

I'm pretty much started at this point. Will update about it in my log, but did go out today and had a amazing day which is making me feel way more confident that I do need to do the AA program and now is also the right time.

Don't want to jinx myself but I was like completely on fire today honestly. My presence in person at this point is like overwhelming strong and so is my energy, sometimes.

Like literally I am the most dominant person in the entire area the majority of the time. People literally just regularly stare at me when I am out. Or other guys even become triggered or annoyed simply from my presence, typically guys who are less confident / strong.

Which is funny cause usually that is me, I'm usually that guy. Tonight was the first time I experienced being on the other end of it, like other guys getting annoyed by my obnoxious presence in their midst.

Girls also will hold eye contact with me at this point or even just be nice to me, period. I still can't tell if they are actually attracted whatsoever though, cause I am still pretty ugly. But they literally cannot help but notice me. Like I will eye fuck them even right in front of their boyfriends and stuff and they will just stare right back at me and hold my gaze.

My biggest fear is still getting my ass kicked though. Today I actually had to start toning it down even, cause I could tell people were really noticing me and not even necessarily in a good way always.

It's hard to describe but that's why i said recording or whatever, I feel like if someone saw it, it would make much more sense.

I am definitely ready to take a swing at AA though. Today showed me that.
Dustin

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:18 am

I probably also don't come across this way in vlogs. In vlogs I am usually just shooting the shit. But when I am out in public I mean business most of the time. And people definitely pick up on it, including girls.
Dustin

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 am

Obnoxious might also sound bad, but that's pretty much how it is, and I am realizing this actually part of getting girls, especially hot ones, and especially if you are not some super good looking guy.

And I'm also really fucking short too and my physical presence I'm sure is naturally very not intimidating.

Like you have to cool with being "that guy" and getting attention on you and not giving a fuck that it is, basically. Girls definitely do notice it.

Unfortunately so do some other guys, some of whom can actually kick my ass. So.

But I'm definitely seeing this today at least, like you have to have a presence or good luck ever getting hot girls consistently from cold approach.

I remember this quality as well in guys like FS Ronin, etc. He was a fucking asshole honestly, but he did fuck alot of hot girls, I'll give him that.

My dad was also like this and he fucked alot of girls. Although unfortunately I didn't inherit his height or good looks. So was my grandpa. And he was also was really successful with women. He was cool but definitely obnoxious. I even felt awkward alot if the time just being around him, cause that was how noticeable he was. He didn't give a fuck basically.

Naturally I'm the exact opposite so this is a hard stretch for me but I think I'm starting to do it.

Both my dad and grandpa are dead now too.
Dustin

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:39 am

I think Scotty was really aggressive too, but scotty (and chris) are also like giant guys who were probably huge natural, and on a bunch of gear / steroids on top of it.

Scotty is literally scary as fuck, if I saw him in person, I would be scared of him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I would think it's easier for him to get away with that kind of behavior being all tatted and huge like that.

It's funny cause when it's me, it's literally just some tiny little short guy and I'm sure people are just like what the fuck? But I do get alot of respect at this point in person even just with a powerful presence.

I just need now to actually start being able to approach and be sexual with girls though. And hopefully I am not just too ugly for it.
Dustin

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:49 am

just watch scotty here for a good example. The dude is big, loud, aggressive. He's just a scary dude honestly. And you can see the jeff magic guy even is scared of him. He is definitely running circles around him.
SamJ_
Goal: Approach every day
Motto: If you wait until you're ready you'll wait forever

Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:30 pm

I would but I would wanna talk over the phone or zoom or google or someshit. It's much harder to stay motivated and accountable just typing text online
Dustin

Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:09 am

Yea you could talk to me if you want, just PM me. I actually know alot about social anxiety. If you want to chat about it.
Yaxir
Goal: Get Laid / Lose Fat
Motto: Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.

Fri May 21, 2021 3:05 pm

Dustin wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:09 am
Yea you could talk to me if you want, just PM me. I actually know alot about social anxiety. If you want to chat about it.
I'd love to talk with you on Zoom/Google Meet as well

I have Social Anxiety as well, i just realized a couple of days ago

Killing Approach Anxiety is the NEXT step, you have to kill the Social Anxiety first !

no wonder i am so awkward with groups and when there are too many people, i feel a shortness of breath !

hah ! we're weird people, but i hope we're are good and awesome weird people !

let me know if you're up for some talk next month, busy with exams these few weeks !