I have been doing Approach Anxiety Program, Should i do a Vlog here?

Freedom
Goal: Improving my life

Tue May 18, 2021 4:48 pm

I kept thinking about this when I started the program and I really don't want to get into too much typing. Just talking to you guys and asking for feedback. Let me know if I should do Vlogs here or in the good looking loser forums. Thanks
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue May 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Id recommend you do them here man. GLL sadly is a bit dead these days

Aside from Andy himself, several lads here have completed the programme, logging their journey on these forums. Im sure would be happy to chime in and give you advice/motivation

@Manganiello
@Toast

To name two

Keep the vlogs in the private section if you dont want google finding them
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue May 18, 2021 6:05 pm

Just do both. I cross posted on both forums.
A lot of people see GLL's AA program and aren't aware of KYIL, so I posted on both so people could see someone was actively doing it when they first wandered onto GLL.

Vlogs are almost ideal. 10 minutes to record it right when your done the drill. Get home and upload it. Then just post it. Pretty simple.

Also people tend to take to you more seriously when you do a vlog vs just text posts.

When are you starting?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Yaxir
Goal: Get Laid / Lose Fat

Tue May 18, 2021 6:11 pm

will there be some 'infield footage' in your log ?
Freedom

Tue May 18, 2021 6:23 pm

@Radical

Thanks for the info, Is there any thing I should be wary of when I upload in the non private forum. I really don't mind showing up on google.

@Manganiello

I should definitely do that, do it on both here and good looking loser. I'm thinking of doing the first 7 days into one Vlog then from there do a daily one. The last approach drill I did was day 5 and that was last Saturday(I did a challange Andy gave me and asked the time with my phone and watch visible). Currently I am posting in the Facebook winners club but will move to Good looking loser forum and KYIL forum. Thanks for the idea

@Yaxir

I was thinking of it but I don't know were to buy the small button cameras with mics the ones Chris used when he went to do infield. Would be hilarious to watch when I get deeper into the Approach Anxiety program.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Tue May 18, 2021 10:42 pm

I also cross posted on GLL and here. People are definitely more active here. I think that Vlogging is a great idea. Some times its easier to express yourself in the moment through video, rather then sitting down and thinking back behind a keyboard. Vlogging is, to me, a more reactive type of feedback. Rather think thinking about what you want to say and how to type it so it sounds right.

I did vlogs, and also typed about the approaches. Like the vlogs were how felt in the moment, and the typed out part was kind of a reflection of the day as a whole and certain approaches that stood out.

I would not really suggest doing "in the field" recording, unless its for personal reflection. I think worrying about getting a video could distract from the actual approach. If you really want to record stuff, then maybe just record audio with your phone or a pocket mic.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Freedom

Tue May 18, 2021 11:59 pm

@Toast

I feel the same way. Vlog link on both here and Good looking loser, Definitely not gonna do the infield footage, Currently prepping for Day 6 and gonna take better pictures of myself. By the end of the week gonna do vlog of Day 1 to Day 7, then gonna do a Vlog for each drill with possibly a couple of day breaks in between.
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am

Freedom wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:48 pm
I kept thinking about this when I started the program and I really don't want to get into too much typing. Just talking to you guys and asking for feedback. Let me know if I should do Vlogs here or in the good looking loser forums. Thanks
Yeah, vlogs would be really cool!