How many texts do you send after cold approaching?

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:54 am

Whenever I get the number or snapchat of a girl I approached and we mentioned getting together at some point, I usually text once or twice. If a girl doesn't respond to a single text, is that a clear indication she's not interested and I should move on, or should I give her a call too? Just curious to hear from other guys who have successfully dated or had sex with girls met from cold approach.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:35 am

SamJ_ wrote:
Whenever I get the number or snapchat of a girl I approached and we mentioned getting together at some point, I usually text once or twice. If a girl doesn't respond to a single text, is that a clear indication she's not interested and I should move on, or should I give her a call too?

I can't say much from my own experience.

But the consensus among more experienced people is if she can't respond to a text within 24hrs she's probably not interested.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

SamJ_

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:56 am

Manganiello wrote:
SamJ_ wrote:
Whenever I get the number or snapchat of a girl I approached and we mentioned getting together at some point, I usually text once or twice. If a girl doesn't respond to a single text, is that a clear indication she's not interested and I should move on, or should I give her a call too?

But the consensus among more experienced people is if she can't respond to a text within 24hrs she's probably not interested.
Yeah I agree. I sent the girl I met today two texts in six hours so I'll just wait I guess. I was gonna call her and leave her a message tomorrow but my time would probably be better spent on approaching new girls and moving on. I probably thought she was attracted when she was just being nice or liked the conversation or somethin
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:21 am

@SamJ_

You are starting a lot of new threads dude.

You can just change the title of your log if you have a specific question about whats going on and you want users to see it, but typically we prefer if you keep things to a log rather than starting a potential flurry of discussion threads where guys can fuck around and theorise
SamJ_

Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Radical wrote:
@SamJ_

You can just change the title of your log if you have a specific question about whats going on and you want users to see it, but typically we prefer if you keep things to a log rather than starting a potential flurry of discussion threads where guys can fuck around and theorise
Okay I didn't know I could do that
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:00 pm

Manganiello wrote:
SamJ_ wrote:

Seconded. Don't waste time trying to convert a maybe or a no to a yes... spend that time and energy finding the yes girls.

Great book on the subject: Models by Mark Manson.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:36 pm

SamJ_ wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:37 pm
Radical wrote:
@SamJ_

Okay I didn't know I could do that
If you edit the title of the first post you made the log title changes on the front page as well