How to get ahold of old gll approach vids?

AdedicatedMan
Goal: Get Edge
Motto: Approach MF!

Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:49 pm

I have wanted to see them since I am doing the AA program and I would like to know what I am working towards / how aggressive you can be in an approach as motivation or even out of curiosity. I don't know what is up but I have seen no updates from Chris in the past year or so from searching around on his forum. Are they gone forever or is there a way I can get ahold of the videos for personal viewing? Is there any way Andy could get ahold of him and maybe get the files for private sharing amongst this group after vetting if Chris wants them left private? Idk just spitballing.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:59 pm

No one is in contact with Chris on here. You can try and get in touch with him, same chance as the rest of us in getting a response id imagine

He privated the vids so he could handle some other business

His soundcloud is still up with the audios
https://soundcloud.com/goodlookingloser
AdedicatedMan
Goal: Get Edge
Motto: Approach MF!

Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:11 pm

Got it guess I will reach out
Wolfmoon
Name: Michael
Goal: Get laid offline
Motto: More you hold back, the more anxious you get

Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:31 am

Hi, I was able to get hold of one of GLL night-game video "How to Get Laid At A Bar In About 15 Minutes"

Although it is just one video, I believe it is one of his MOST IMPORTANT video.

It really summaries what GLL is all about. Quick, straight to the point, ballsy, and no bullshit way of screening out unavailable girls.

It's one I always refer to whenever I needed guidance

It's an extremely rare video (was taken down even before Chris channel went private)

By some freak chance I managed to saved it before it was gone completely from the internet ;)

Here's the link
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnYad1nDk6tggplcJDC ... w?e=nYQ47g

I suggest people to download it and keep it for yourself
Current Tinder Laid: 9
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:34 pm

Real Social Dynamics (RSD) has the best infield videos in the industry. They also do breakdowns of the interactions to the minute detail and explain concepts behind what is going down in the video. I wouldn't waste your time looking for GLL videos when you can just obtain some RSD videos, which are more effective and plentiful.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:13 pm

Vice wrote:
Real Social Dynamics (RSD) has the best infield videos in the industry. They also do breakdowns of the interactions to the minute detail and explain concepts behind what is going down in the video. I wouldn't waste your time looking for GLL videos when you can just obtain some RSD videos, which are more effective and plentiful.

Videos of Scotty doing approaches were some of the best I've ever seen.

Chris literally had videos of him pulling girls into his car within minutes.

GLL videos were gold. It's a shame they're not up anymore. I would kill to have access to them.

I never paid attention to RSD. So I can't speak to this.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:14 pm

@Wolfmoon

THANK YOU
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Vice

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:35 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:13 pm
Vice wrote:

Videos of Scotty doing approaches were some of the best I've ever seen.

Chris literally had videos of him pulling girls into his car within minutes.

GLL videos were gold. It's a shame they're not up anymore. I would kill to have access to them.

I never paid attention to RSD. So I can't speak to this.
The RSD infields are of significantly higher quality, have pauses for the instructor to explain concepts about what's going on, why certain things are happening the way they are, and how to mitigate common issues. RSD also has videos of being pulled into cars within minutes (the instructor has to jump out because he does it as a demo for his infield bootcamp students). Their videos are also more fitting to more guys, as GLL is a very niche type of personality with a very niche look in a very niche area (I'm originally from GLL's area and am familiar with the venues/vibe/dating scene).

I just watched the posted video and it's decent, but pales in comparison to what RSD puts out. Todd Valentine also has some fantastic infield, he had a falling out with RSD (he was a former instructor) and went his own way.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Spazdig
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:08 am

Lmao RSD
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:26 pm

Wolfmoon wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:31 am
Here's the link
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnYad1nDk6tggplcJDC ... w?e=nYQ47g
I never had the chance to be part of the OG GLL era, so thank you for this. Looks like something that will also help me!
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Vice

Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:57 am

Spazdig wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:08 am
Lmao RSD
Alright man, was there a purpose to this response?
Spazdig
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:59 pm

Vice wrote:
They're just snake-oil clowns man. I don't mean any offense to you, but finding KYIL, or perhaps more so GLL, is supposed to be a step after all that RSD stuff. The only good one from RSD I liked was Max, because he was the closest to being honest. Eoin or whatever is a psychopath, and if you know the history of RSD, you they're only out to sell 1000$ bootcamps and take your money. And I question the veracity of their 'car pulls', because they've been known to fake shit. And I know that shit is possible for sure, and maybe they have done it, but they do that to show off to their students without giving them the honest roadmap on how to get there, which is, do thousands off approaches and learn to get bold. I've watched many hours of their content and not once have they honestly admitted that its a numbers game, otherwise they wouldn't have a product to sell. Maybe some of their mental/ inner game stuff could be good but that's it. It helped me a little back when I was too scared to approach at all; all it was reassurance, fluff, a pat on the back telling me its ok to hit on girls, but it never really helped to get me out there. They're only out there to sell a product.

That's just my opinion.
Wolfmoon
Name: Michael
Goal: Get laid offline
Motto: More you hold back, the more anxious you get

Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Vice wrote:
Perhaps link a few of his video here? I cant seem to find it anywhere. It's be good to have examples so that we can compare the videos
Current Tinder Laid: 9
Vice

Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:10 pm

Spazdig wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:59 pm
Vice wrote:
They're just snake-oil clowns man. I don't mean any offense to you, but finding KYIL, or perhaps more so GLL, is supposed to be a step after all that RSD stuff. The only good one from RSD I liked was Max, because he was the closest to being honest. Eoin or whatever is a psychopath, and if you know the history of RSD, you they're only out to sell 1000$ bootcamps and take your money. And I question the veracity of their 'car pulls', because they've been known to fake shit. And I know that shit is possible for sure, and maybe they have done it, but they do that to show off to their students without giving them the honest roadmap on how to get there, which is, do thousands off approaches and learn to get bold. I've watched many hours of their content and not once have they honestly admitted that its a numbers game, otherwise they wouldn't have a product to sell. Maybe some of their mental/ inner game stuff could be good but that's it. It helped me a little back when I was too scared to approach at all; all it was reassurance, fluff, a pat on the back telling me its ok to hit on girls, but it never really helped to get me out there. They're only out there to sell a product.

That's just my opinion.
I wish you originally posted this response instead of your initial one.

It’s very clear to me that you have not seen RSD’s material that you have to pay for. The reason why I’m certain of that is because the way you describe their content is more in line with their marketing material than their actual paid material. The marketing material has to be created in a way that gets the lower level guy who has not had success to get interested in their product. It seems like you encountered them after a degree of success and were repulsed by their marketing efforts; I have a similar reaction. The company owner frequently brings this up as a necessary downside of the business.

Eoin is not an instructor that I’ve ever heard of that is associated with that company.

I’m slated to take a boot camp in a few weeks, and I’ll write my honest opinion of that afterwards.

The car pulls aren’t that spectacular, I’ve done them myself after learning the concepts in the Hot Seat at home product.

While it may be a numbers game, the paid content does allude to this without overtly saying it in such a crass manner. And with more nuance.

As I said before, GLL has excellent content, and I’m from his area so I understand the vibe/venues/game.

However, the RSD infields absolutely BLOW GLL’s content out of the water in all aspects; quality, content, explanation, and sheer volume (there are dozens of RSD infields).

There’s nothing wrong with selling a product. Especially if it works.

After being intimately familiar with RSD, GLL, and Andy’s content, I am extremely confident that Andy has a competitive edge, because he gives a lot of detailed advice, and most importantly, the “why” of a lot of his advice. He’s helped me get over the “hump” that I’ve been on. But to dismiss RSD’s content without even seeing the paid products… that is heavily advised against.

Final note: Todd Valentine probably has the best content in the business for the “nuts and bolts” technical game. He separated from RSD a few years ago in some kind of dispute. If I had to recommend ONE product that a guy purchase, it would be a 50/50 split between Todd’s “Women” program and RSD’s “Hot Seat at Home” product. Online dating? Andy all day.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:26 am

@Vice you seem determined with this RSD bootcamp and i’m not going to discourage you

i’ve had acquaintances who’ve done their bootcamps without much success but i have not experienced anything firsthand.

the mentors we choose are important. in 2015-16 i chose mentors for both game and investing.

the one for investing did not work out— i joined a forum of smart and diligent microcap stock investors and proceeded to lose over 100k in 2019 on something most of the members I respected were bullish on. i’ve made money from a lot of their other picks but you can imagine what would’ve happened if i had found a crypto forum instead….

for game, gll has been good to me. while i’ve never been quite the best player in a scene, i’ve been top 10 in a top 5 american city for sure, enough for a few pro cheerleaders, many models, some pro dancers etc (can dm you proof upon request).

while i have no idea whether these results are attainable for RSD guys, it gives me pause that none of the best players i know (in any city) have even remotely been obsessed with breaking down their interactions and “taking a scientific approach” to each stage of picking up a girl. they’ve all been more or less good looking ripped guys with access/status who didn’t give a fuck and weren’t afraid to lose girls and went hard on the numbers game…

while i know some smart decently successful dudes obsessed with spreadsheets documenting every detail of their interaction (UMP), those guys also make rampantly misleading marketing claims (surprise!!) and live off recurring subscriptions.

i’m more sure about the infields i’ve seen from todd valentine. that high pitched voice “you’re absolutely elegant” shit absolutely is not it. he has good social skills for sure. but those numbers he gets from his safe social “you guys should come hang out” ask convert horribly for sex. i’m certain of it. he’s a highly intelligent thoughtful guy but that’s not what a top player looks like or sounds.

what “gll game” gets distilled to sometimes— look good and talk to girls — may not be enough to reach mastery but it’s a better base than anything else i’ve seen.