How to get ahold of old gll approach vids?

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:42 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:26 am
@Vice you seem determined with this RSD bootcamp and i’m not going to discourage you

i’ve had acquaintances who’ve done their bootcamps without much success but i have not experienced anything firsthand.

the mentors we choose are important. in 2015-16 i chose mentors for both game and investing.

the one for investing did not work out— i joined a forum of smart and diligent microcap stock investors and proceeded to lose over 100k in 2019 on something most of the members I respected were bullish on. i’ve made money from a lot of their other picks but you can imagine what would’ve happened if i had found a crypto forum instead….

for game, gll has been good to me. while i’ve never been quite the best player in a scene, i’ve been top 10 in a top 5 american city for sure, enough for a few pro cheerleaders, many models, some pro dancers etc (can dm you proof upon request).

while i have no idea whether these results are attainable for RSD guys, it gives me pause that none of the best players i know (in any city) have even remotely been obsessed with breaking down their interactions and “taking a scientific approach” to each stage of picking up a girl. they’ve all been more or less good looking ripped guys with access/status who didn’t give a fuck and weren’t afraid to lose girls and went hard on the numbers game…

while i know some smart decently successful dudes obsessed with spreadsheets documenting every detail of their interaction (UMP), those guys also make rampantly misleading marketing claims (surprise!!) and live off recurring subscriptions.

i’m more sure about the infields i’ve seen from todd valentine. that high pitched voice “you’re absolutely elegant” shit absolutely is not it. he has good social skills for sure. but those numbers he gets from his safe social “you guys should come hang out” ask convert horribly for sex. i’m certain of it. he’s a highly intelligent thoughtful guy but that’s not what a top player looks like or sounds.

what “gll game” gets distilled to sometimes— look good and talk to girls — may not be enough to reach mastery but it’s a better base than anything else i’ve seen.
This post was brilliant man, thanks for taking the time. I think it is an important message and I am going to save this one on the 1st page of my log.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:55 pm

Rags2Bitches wrote:
@Vice you seem determined with this RSD bootcamp and i’m not going to discourage you

i’ve had acquaintances who’ve done their bootcamps without much success but i have not experienced anything firsthand.

the mentors we choose are important. in 2015-16 i chose mentors for both game and investing.

the one for investing did not work out— i joined a forum of smart and diligent microcap stock investors and proceeded to lose over 100k in 2019 on something most of the members I respected were bullish on. i’ve made money from a lot of their other picks but you can imagine what would’ve happened if i had found a crypto forum instead….

for game, gll has been good to me. while i’ve never been quite the best player in a scene, i’ve been top 10 in a top 5 american city for sure, enough for a few pro cheerleaders, many models, some pro dancers etc (can dm you proof upon request).

while i have no idea whether these results are attainable for RSD guys, it gives me pause that none of the best players i know (in any city) have even remotely been obsessed with breaking down their interactions and “taking a scientific approach” to each stage of picking up a girl. they’ve all been more or less good looking ripped guys with access/status who didn’t give a fuck and weren’t afraid to lose girls and went hard on the numbers game…

while i know some smart decently successful dudes obsessed with spreadsheets documenting every detail of their interaction (UMP), those guys also make rampantly misleading marketing claims (surprise!!) and live off recurring subscriptions.

i’m more sure about the infields i’ve seen from todd valentine. that high pitched voice “you’re absolutely elegant” shit absolutely is not it. he has good social skills for sure. but those numbers he gets from his safe social “you guys should come hang out” ask convert horribly for sex. i’m certain of it. he’s a highly intelligent thoughtful guy but that’s not what a top player looks like or sounds.

what “gll game” gets distilled to sometimes— look good and talk to girls — may not be enough to reach mastery but it’s a better base than anything else i’ve seen.
Thank you for the thoughtful post. It helped me realize that I may be highly emotionally invested in RSD, especially given how I’ve been involved with them as a student for 14 years and am fairly familiar with their products and story. With that being said, their vector as an education company is changing rapidly and it can be frustrating seeing someone formulate an opinion on content that is outdated.

I don’t desire proof of your success, I believe you. You don’t have a reason to lie, and if you are lying, you’ll get caught leveling yourself eventually.

RSD obviously markets itself towards men who struggle with women, and by the time they achieve higher levels, they don’t need it. With that being said, they tend to get a lot of guys in the tech field who are nerdy engineer types. After a few years they become exactly as you described, if they continue doing the hard work. I have friends who are good looking and successful with women who clown on me for this stuff, but in a good natured way.

I wouldn’t describe a highly detailed infield breakdown as a “scientific” approach, but they are extremely valuable to watch. It’s difficult to describe how well they’re done if you’ve never seen them before, but since the instructor used to struggle himself, they know how to narrate the what’s going on, what could happen, and how to handle it in a way that is easily understandable.

Also RSD abhors the spreadsheet nerds; that shit in my own opinion as well as the instructors is an enormous waste of time and effort. That goes back to a lot of nerdy engineering types being attracted to this stuff.

I agree with you one thousand percent that Todd Valentine is a boring dork. But his technical game is absolutely world class, and so are his social skills. If a dude like that can get results, someone better looking will absolutely clean up.

I’m relatively unbiased because I have free access to most of these programs, so my opinion is based on what I observe more than a sunk cost fallacy.

Lastly, I wasn’t expecting this much resistance for suggesting that there are better infield videos available out there that will offer more value, perhaps some of you should evaluate how much weight you put on GLL; being told that there is better infield content out there should pique your curiosity, not launch you in defense mode. After seeing both, one is good, the other is better by a wide margin.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:19 pm

@Wolfmoon

Thank you sooo much I thought it was lost. I used to watch this video before I'd go to the bars to get me into the zone. I'm glad to get it back again. Even daytime its worth a watch. "Say all the witty fucking lines but won't know till you escalate" Something like that
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:17 pm

Vice wrote:
Lastly, I wasn’t expecting this much resistance for suggesting that there are better infield videos available out there that will offer more value, perhaps some of you should evaluate how much weight you put on GLL; being told that there is better infield content out there should pique your curiosity, not launch you in defense mode. After seeing both, one is good, the other is better by a wide margin.
agreed. although i think most of the bias on my end is anti-RSD and not pro GLL as the holy grail. when the UMP (ultimate man project) guys came out with their program I joined for a while last year to see if there is something to it that i should incorporate.

i have only seen limited RSD and TV content though. if you post or mention specific concepts/techniques you like, i’m very open to changing my mind
Wolfmoon
Name: Michael
Goal: Get laid offline
Motto: More you hold back, the more anxious you get

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:20 pm

Jacobpalmer123 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:19 pm
Thank you sooo much I thought it was lost.
You're welcome ... don't forget to download and keep it or yourself
Current Tinder Laid: 9
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:28 pm

Vice wrote:
Rags2Bitches wrote:

Thank you for the thoughtful post. It helped me realize that I may be highly emotionally invested in RSD, especially given how I’ve been involved with them as a student for 14 years and am fairly familiar with their products and story. With that being said, their vector as an education company is changing rapidly and it can be frustrating seeing someone formulate an opinion on content that is outdated.

I don’t desire proof of your success, I believe you. You don’t have a reason to lie, and if you are lying, you’ll get caught leveling yourself eventually.

RSD obviously markets itself towards men who struggle with women, and by the time they achieve higher levels, they don’t need it. With that being said, they tend to get a lot of guys in the tech field who are nerdy engineer types. After a few years they become exactly as you described, if they continue doing the hard work. I have friends who are good looking and successful with women who clown on me for this stuff, but in a good natured way.

I wouldn’t describe a highly detailed infield breakdown as a “scientific” approach, but they are extremely valuable to watch. It’s difficult to describe how well they’re done if you’ve never seen them before, but since the instructor used to struggle himself, they know how to narrate the what’s going on, what could happen, and how to handle it in a way that is easily understandable.

Also RSD abhors the spreadsheet nerds; that shit in my own opinion as well as the instructors is an enormous waste of time and effort. That goes back to a lot of nerdy engineering types being attracted to this stuff.

I agree with you one thousand percent that Todd Valentine is a boring dork. But his technical game is absolutely world class, and so are his social skills. If a dude like that can get results, someone better looking will absolutely clean up.

I’m relatively unbiased because I have free access to most of these programs, so my opinion is based on what I observe more than a sunk cost fallacy.

you should give some examples and tell us in what ways have RSD and todd's content helped you get laid and how much you get laid using it compared a more gll "style". increase in lays after implementing rsd/todd content? ppl who arent consistantly banging chicks and seeing an increase in lay rate THEMSELVES, after adding/revising your approach, shouldnt be reccomending programs new chaoches tips and tricks and yadadada. internet is full of people who only watch shit. get emotitnally invested in the videos and then go on forums and act like they know everything (not accusing you of this).
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:11 pm

Threads gotten pretty off topic

I dont want a lot of which PUAs are best arguments on this forum and neither does @KillYourInnerLoser

Give specific advice to guys when they ask for it. No real need to bring up gurus and companies

Locking thread