"What would [you] do?" - Wingman needed anywhere in Midwest/Eastern/Southern USA (see post for details). I will pay you.

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:11 am

I just watched Andy's video where he got @play_time_is_over to hit on 27 girls in person, and it was extremely motivating.

I also watched this recent video he made called "What would Andy do?".

That gave me an idea to take this idea to the next level. My biggest personal problem with talking to girls and cold approaching is I overthink and analyze.

If there are any users who are REALLY GOOD at cold approaching, are in a city with a lot of hot girls walking around in public, and live anywhere in this red circle, I would like to meet you and be your student for a few days, or maybe even a week. I'll drive to the city you live in and book an Airbnb. I would like for you to take me out to anywhere where a lot of girls are, and become my brain. Tell me exactly who to hit on and what to say, and I will do it, no questions asked, no pussying out.
radius.png
If you're interested in helping a brother out, feel free to reply to this thread and/or PM me. Let me know what you think a fair price is to pay for your time and guidance. We can develop a plan depending on ideas you might have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!