Got a number from a cold approach, date in a few hours, need some advice

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:20 pm

I'll post a detailed story on my personal log later, but to cut to the chase I just got a cute latina girl's number from a cold approach and she's down to meet in a few hours.

I actually drove up 2 hours to a different city specifically to hit on girls, and she said she's not local either so the fact that she gave me her number seems to indicate she knows it's casual and quick.

I literally have never gotten this far in my life, so if y'all can give me some advice for getting physical with her and potentially bringing her back to my hotel, I would really appreciate it.

My initial plan is to take her out to some local landmarks and stop by in a park.
πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸΆ
5'5" indian in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ†’πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
πŸ“– My Story

πŸ₯° dating log
πŸ’ͺ🏾 training log

see my interview!
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:25 pm

You go on a date for about 30 mins- 1 hr, grab a drink with them and at the end invite her back to yours

The only move you need to do is actually invite them back. Assume you know what to do in the hotel

PSA to everyone

Can we do these sort of things in our logs rather than start a whole new thread that isnt necessary

You can change the title of your initial post so everyone knows what its about on the main page

I havent been as down on this lately but a ton of guys have been starting a lot of bullshit threads that could easily be in log posts
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:57 pm

This is the strategy @Toast and I have been using. And it's worked quite well.

ON THE DATE
https://mikemehlman.net/2020/12/10/how- ... -the-date/

AT YOUR PLACE
https://mikemehlman.net/2020/12/13/how- ... e-article/
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:51 pm

Thanks for the links @Manganiello.

I was writing something long, but in the interest of not dragging this one-off thread, I'll post it in my personal log. Also Manganiello's links can be useful for anyone else looking for the same situation I am in in the future.
πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸΆ
5'5" indian in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ†’πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
πŸ“– My Story

πŸ₯° dating log
πŸ’ͺ🏾 training log

see my interview!