6 Hour Rule?

Suave1
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Hard work compounded pays off

Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Hi community,

Everyone here has gone on dates that go great and you guys sleep together quickly. But then some you need a couple dates and you eventually sleep with them. I remember Todd V saying once that it takes on *average* 6 hours of time spent with a woman(you meet in day game cold approach) to sleep with her.

Obviously, you have some super down girls who you can progress quickly. But he says that on average, 80% of girls you meet want 3 dates before you guys have sex.

What do you guys think? Are those numbers accurate?
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:15 pm

Suave1 wrote:
Hi community,

Everyone here has gone on dates that go great and you guys sleep together quickly. But then some you need a couple dates and you eventually sleep with them. I remember Todd V saying once that it takes on *average* 6 hours of time spent with a woman(you meet in day game cold approach) to sleep with her.

Obviously, you have some super down girls who you can progress quickly. But he says that on average, 80% of girls you meet want 3 dates before you guys have sex.

With respect, why does it matter?

Maybe there's a little value in knowing what to expect, but you'll find trying to figure these things out doesn't get you any more girls.

Going and talking to girls, swiping on tinder, hitting the gym, getting better photos etc. will move the needle in your sex and dating life.

Thinking about it can help in some cases - like in understanding what screening is and how it works, or in philosophizing why it makes 0 sense to try to change a girl's mind and make her attracted to you.

But for the most part, action is what matters, and thinking is wasting energy.

My suggestion? Answer this question by going on a ton of dates and figuring it out for yourself!
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:40 pm

Suave1 wrote:
nope, nor does it matter
CainGettingLaid
Name: Cain
Goal: sexual mastery

Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:18 pm

No.

I think it's funny to hear this "rule" as the 6 hour version. Only heard of the 7 hour one and GLL had some shit to say on that.

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/i ... -overrated

I banged most of my lays on the first date and in less than 6 hours and the majority of them were prior to me discovering GLL and all the screening stuff. So it's not about them being especially down to fuck or well-selected in my case

I can't talk about cold approach stuff yet from experience, but I see no reason why it should be different there
Suave1

Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:57 am

MILFandCookies wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:15 pm

With respect, why does it matter?

Maybe there's a little value in knowing what to expect, but you'll find trying to figure these things out doesn't get you any more girls.

Going and talking to girls, swiping on tinder, hitting the gym, getting better photos etc. will move the needle in your sex and dating life.

Thinking about it can help in some cases - like in understanding what screening is and how it works, or in philosophizing why it makes 0 sense to try to change a girl's mind and make her attracted to you.

But for the most part, action is what matters, and thinking is wasting energy.

My suggestion? Answer this question by going on a ton of dates and figuring it out for yourself!
Thank you for taking your time to answer.
Your mindset on taking action over mental masturbation is spot on. I am asking to, as you stated, know what to expect.

I've done a good amount(300 or so) cold approaches, and have gone on probably 20-25 dates from them(ratio has been improving recently). I struggle with bridging the gap between the lunch date at my university and coming over for Netflix, especially because my work prohibits me from hanging out 2-7 pm.

So I guess that's the real question here - Going from lunch date to her coming over over 2 dates(because logistics prevent pulling)

If it matters, I day game at my commuter college
Last edited by Suave1 on Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Suave1

Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:01 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:12 pm
6hrs? LOL. No.
Appreciate the laugh.

Why are you taking advice from someone who has no proof he even gets laid, and looks like this? Dude hasn't even tried to improve his appearance or lose weight or dress half-decent.

IMG_20211012_061150.jpg
Thanks for taking your time to answer Andy.
Don't really take advice from him because, as you said, he doesn't take care of himself. When you look at dating coaches, in my opinion, if they don't work out, then the whole thing is most likely bullshit. Because ANYONE with experience in game knows that getting bigger muscles roughly equates to more girls(through confidence, sheer better looks, testerone... etc). Another example is John Anthony Lifestyle lol

Just was asking for your guy's opinion because(read post above) have been running into that stumbling block :/
MILFandCookies

Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:05 am

Suave1 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:57 am
I struggle with bridging the gap between the lunch date at my university and coming over for Netflix, especially because my work prohibits me from hanging out 2-7 pm.

So I guess that's the real question here - Going from lunch date to her coming over over a couple of dates.
There we go. Here's the real shit you want help with. It's funny how most questions are a facade to what we really want to know.

It's pretty simple, although I get why you're asking. It's nerve-racking to ask for what we want. It's vulnerable. She can just say "no!" Whereas if we have some "technique" or if you get my or Andy's or Radical's sign-off on a specific line to say, then it's not really you getting rejected right? It's the technique! You just didn't say it right!

Because if I tell you to say XYZ and you say XYZ and she says "no" then it's not you being rejected, it's the line I gave you.

Sorry. It would be a disservice to you to give you a line, or a technique, or say "85% of girls need 6 hours before they fuck." I've fucked a girl behind a dumpster during the day within an hour of meeting her. There's no rules.

Unfortunately the only way to get an awesome sex life is to learn to weather rejection. It sucks. But the good news is it gets easier.

The advice I will give though? Plan the dates so you have time to fool around at your place and ask her over. Some will say yes, some will say no.

Good luck! You always have us to turn to if you need it. I'm curious how it goes.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
Suave1

Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:47 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:

There we go. Here's the real shit you want help with. It's funny how most questions are a facade to what we really want to know.

It's pretty simple, although I get why you're asking. It's nerve-racking to ask for what we want. It's vulnerable. She can just say "no!" Whereas if we have some "technique" or if you get my or Andy's or Radical's sign-off on a specific line to say, then it's not really you getting rejected right? It's the technique! You just didn't say it right!

Because if I tell you to say XYZ and you say XYZ and she says "no" then it's not you being rejected, it's the line I gave you.

Sorry. It would be a disservice to you to give you a line, or a technique, or say "85% of girls need 6 hours before they fuck." I've fucked a girl behind a dumpster during the day within an hour of meeting her. There's no rules.

Unfortunately the only way to get an awesome sex life is to learn to weather rejection. It sucks. But the good news is it gets easier.

The advice I will give though? Plan the dates so you have time to fool around at your place and ask her over. Some will say yes, some will say no.

Good luck! You always have us to turn to if you need it. I'm curious how it goes.
I completely agree with you that failing is the only way to really get good at this. If someone is simply reciting lines, it would be futile, because you aren't actually developing knowledge, just better acting skills.

I am going to start doing what you say about planning dates so I have time to fool around. At least for the second date, and I'll make the first date(lunch) shorter - around 45 mins.

Question - what is your favorite date idea for evening dates? I don't drink alcohol and going to the gym isn't possible(my FWB works at the gym - don't want to overtly annoy her)
MILFandCookies

Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Suave1 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:47 pm
MILFandCookies wrote:

I completely agree with you that failing is the only way to really get good at this. If someone is simply reciting lines, it would be futile, because you aren't actually developing knowledge, just better acting skills.

I am going to start doing what you say about planning dates so I have time to fool around. At least for the second date, and I'll make the first date(lunch) shorter - around 45 mins.

Question - what is your favorite date idea for evening dates? I don't drink alcohol and going to the gym isn't possible(my FWB works at the gym - don't want to overtly annoy her)
I don't drink often either. I just grab a bite at a fast-casual place nearby. Or bubble tea.

I have 4-5 favorite go-tos, and I put them in my phone as text replacements - so I can just type in the name of the place "Kebabalicious" for instance instantly is replaced by "https://goo.gl/maps/GbqrcNYzsRDyPdTr8"

I'd put together a list of 3+ go-tos that are open late and put them in your phone as text replacements.

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
Suave1

Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:02 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:55 pm
I don't drink often either. I just grab a bite at a fast-casual place nearby. Or bubble tea.

I have 4-5 favorite go-tos, and I put them in my phone as text replacements - so I can just type in the name of the place "Kebabalicious" for instance instantly is replaced by "https://goo.gl/maps/GbqrcNYzsRDyPdTr8"

I'd put together a list of 3+ go-tos that are open late and put them in your phone as text replacements.
Wow bro that's amazing you literally have a system for that :)

Thank you for taking your time to respond to this thread. I'm going to start working on giving myself more opportunities to pull. I will post the results in my log