Sitting down versus walking - what's better?

Suave1
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Hard work compounded pays off

Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:36 pm

Hi community,

We walk past beautiful women every day. Possibly future lovers.

However, I don't know what is better for approaching - a girl sitting, or a girl walking by.

Just to be clear, I am gaming on a college campus where there are a fair amount of people sitting down. But there are more opportunities for girls walking for sure.

What do you guys think? What have you had more success with?
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Hey @Suave1

Some gentle advice i give everyone

We dont want a lot of theory/question threads like this on the forum, it encourages mental masturbation and is more inkeeping with reddit or pua forums

If you have questions like this best to ask them in your log and tie them to an actual thing you have done

for example ' I approached 5 girls who were walking today, do you guys think i should try more girls that are sitting down?'

If you want to retitle your log so more people know you have a specific question then changing the title of the first post will do this
Suave1
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Hard work compounded pays off

Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:39 pm

Radical wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:47 pm
Hey @Suave1

Some gentle advice i give everyone

We dont want a lot of theory/question threads like this on the forum, it encourages mental masturbation and is more inkeeping with reddit or pua forums

If you have questions like this best to ask them in your log and tie them to an actual thing you have done

for example ' I approached 5 girls who were walking today, do you guys think i should try more girls that are sitting down?'

If you want to retitle your log so more people know you have a specific question then changing the title of the first post will do this
Got it, I respect that a lot. I'll do that from now on - on the bottom of my log, I'll highlight the question if I have one. Thanks for taking your time to reply to me.