Calling out randomness when approaching college girls?

Suave1
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Hard work compounded pays off

Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:52 pm

When I say college girls, I mean 18-22

I am a senior at my university and, for a lot my dates, I've been told that I am the first guy who ever approached them out on campus.

I feel like sometimes this works as a detriment to me because it's so far outside the expected behavior of people my age that girls don't really know how to respond.

The root problem is people thinking I'm weird or something for approaching girls. When in actuality, I'm just confident, want a great sex life, and am willing to get rejected a lot(as we all are on here).

Would you guys add something like "I know it was a little random but I thought you were beautiful" to the end of your approaches and/or include it in texting?
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:12 pm

Suave1 wrote:

I am a senior at my university and, for a lot my dates, I've been told that I am the first guy who ever approached them out on campus.

I feel like sometimes this works as a detriment to me because it's so far outside the expected behavior of people my age that girls don't really know how to respond.

The root problem is people thinking I'm weird or something for approaching girls. When in actuality, I'm just confident, want a great sex life, and am willing to get rejected a lot(as we all are on here).

Would you guys add something like "I know it was a little random but I thought you were beautiful" to the end of your approaches and/or include it in texting?
I have found that girls respond better when I say "Hey this is super random and kinda weird..." before I say anything else.

But we aren't the arbiters of what girls respond to.

Girls are. I'd say try it both ways and see what works!
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Suave1
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Hard work compounded pays off

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:01 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:12 pm
Suave1 wrote:

I have found that girls respond better when I say "Hey this is super random and kinda weird..." before I say anything else.

But we aren't the arbiters of what girls respond to.

Girls are. I'd say try it both ways and see what works!
Good point. I think I'll try that. Thanks for taking your time to reply brother!