NYC

Meetups, advice/questions about specific locations, etc.
lobster
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:17 am

zarathustra wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:09 am
I'm open to a telegram or signal group chat (fuck big tech spying). If that's cool with everyone I can dm people and add everyone to the chat.
That's fine. I don't even really use Whatsapp. I use Signal.
RobbyRhomboids
Name: Rob
Goal: Move to Europe
Motto: Complacency is the death of man

Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:33 am

zarathustra wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:09 am
I'm open to a telegram or signal group chat (fuck big tech spying). If that's cool with everyone I can dm people and add everyone to the chat.
Sounds good dude, just send a DM our way
jengis
Goal: Many quality FWBs
Motto: Action > All Else

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:30 am

@lobster @Ashsrt @zarathustra @Avihihi

I live in the UWS Manhattan. Actively looking for people to take tinder photos with. I've got Andy's recommended camera. Talking to girls is the other priority. Currently I go downtown everyday to Union Square/Washington Square Park to talk to girls.

I've been mostly going out with a couple NYC guys from Andy's Facebook group. We've been able to push each other to talk to more girls together. Also currently 8 weeks of coaching in with Andy, 4 weeks left. I'm looking to go hard these next 4 weeks and make the most of it. I've got the month free.

I've talked to ~500 girls so far. My record is 104 girls last Tueday. I've gotten 2 lays from cold approach and 1 lay from Tinder (which I'm hoping to seriously improve) last Sunday.

So yeah would love to meet up and improve Tinder photos. I can dm someone my phone number. That or FB messenger preferred.

@RogerRoger
I'm not huge on bars/clubs but I'd be happy to do it for a good social shot. I'm lean but not muscular. I just had a consultation w Radical so my style will be up-to-date. Let me know.
RobbyRhomboids
Name: Rob
Goal: Move to Europe
Motto: Complacency is the death of man

Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:30 am

I've gotten a nice new expensive lens for my a6400 and am dying to take pictures, I'm 100% to do a photoshoot at some point. I definitely need better pictures myself. We didn't end up doing anything last Sunday mostly cause I had something come up, but the weather was also ass.
jengis
Goal: Many quality FWBs
Motto: Action > All Else

Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:37 pm

@RobbyRhomboids

Where do you live? I'm also looking to do photos as well.
RogerRoger
Goal: Submit Two Articles
Motto: Patiently Persevere

Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:48 am

@jengis
jengis wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:30 am
I've talked to ~500 girls so far. My record is 104 girls last Tueday. I've gotten 2 lays from cold approach and 1 lay from Tinder (which I'm hoping to seriously improve) last Sunday.

So yeah would love to meet up and improve Tinder photos. I can dm someone my phone number. That or FB messenger preferred.

@RogerRoger
I'm not huge on bars/clubs but I'd be happy to do it for a good social shot. I'm lean but not muscular. I just had a consultation w Radical so my style will be up-to-date. Let me know.
Damn it dude you were so close to my record! Go get that 125 :)

Maybe I can get talked into doing some daygame anyway yeah I'll dm you my #.
Gio
Name: Gio
Goal: Get laid

Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:36 pm

Hey guys, I'm from NJ.

I don't have a car but there's a nearby Path station that can get me into Manhattan, anywhere between 14th street and 33rd street.

I also wish to improve my Tinder profile and would love people to take pictures with.

I've done my fair share of night game cold approaching in Jersey but my last lay from it came the November before the Covid 19 quarantine. I haven't visited bars too often since then now that a lot of the hot spots are separated into tables.

I've been utilizing daygame on my walks to the gym but have had no luck at all scoring a lay.

I have a Canon DSLR camera and a tripod.

Feel free to PM me. I would love to join the group chat so that we don't clog the forum.
Ashsrt
Name: Ash
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Do better

Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:43 am

God damn fellas I’m sorry, haven’t been in here in about a month. Should we make a NYC based group?

Edit- just read through everything I missed. Did anyone ever end up making a group? Cause I want to make this happen.

@lobster
@Avihihi
@zarathustra
@RobbyRhomboids
Goals: (this year)
Get down to 180lb. Started at 275.
1.5 miles in 9:30, 100 push-ups in a row, 100 sit ups in a row, 20 pull-ups in a row, 500yd swim in 9:30
Take better pictures at least once a week
Get one lay a month for the last 4 months of 2021

Long term:
Be with enough women to know I have options.
Buy a Porsche 911 turbo s
Currently:
212 LB
RogerRoger
Goal: Submit Two Articles
Motto: Patiently Persevere

Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:54 am

Yo, I just arrived in NYC. Looking for wings for day/night game tomorrow or Saturday. Also brought my Canon EOS RP (but no tripod) and will be looking to upgrade my tinder pics during golden hour next two days.

Message me via text (preferred), WhatsApp, or Telegram at 415-847-8938.
Or Instagram @ryanjsfx.

I'll edit out the above contact info by Sunday.
You can also PM on here, but no guarantees I'll see it soon. I'll also be back in NYC Wed night.