Looking for committed wings in Baltimore

Meetups, advice/questions about specific locations, etc.
Gunner
Goal: Online dating
Motto: Virtus tentamine gaudet

Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:03 pm

Hey gents,

I'm looking for committed wings in Baltimore for day and night game. I go to DC sometimes too.

About me: I'm a motivated beginner to cold approach. I'm naturally introverted but have worked on my approach anxiety to where it's substantially less than it was when I first started doing cold approach (at least for night game; with day game, I'm pretty inexperienced and it's scarier). At this stage, my problem is less working up the courage to talk to women and more knowing what to say and how to say it.

I would benefit immensely from going out with someone more experienced than myself who could give me real-time feedback. (Though please know I'm not looking to pay anybody, so yes, I'm hoping to find someone who's already doing this who wouldn't mind taking on a new guy just out of the kindness of his heart. I pinky swear I won't scare your friends away at the bar.)

Alternatively, if you're also a beginner I'm sure we can learn from each other.

My current tactical goals:
- Find better day venues in Baltimore. The parks and coffee shops I've tried are just too sparsely populated to be a good use of time.
- Make conversations last longer. Too often, I'll open a set but the conversations fizzles out within two minutes.
- Engage groups better. The girls I like are rarely out at night alone, so I need to learn how to engage their whole group.
- Kill small talk. I rely too much on boring small talk. I need to learn how to be more direct, flirty, and fun—and right from the beginning of the conversation.

Reply or message me if you're interested in going out in Baltimore! Also, links to resources like books or articles are appreciated.

Thanks,
Gunner
GrantDaniel
Name: GrantDaniel
Goal: Online copy writing
Motto: No such thing as failure, just outcomes.

Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:35 pm

Gunner wrote:
Hey gents,

I'm looking for committed wings in Baltimore for day and night game. I go to DC sometimes too.

About me: I'm a motivated beginner to cold approach. I'm naturally introverted but have worked on my approach anxiety to where it's substantially less than it was when I first started doing cold approach (at least for night game; with day game, I'm pretty inexperienced and it's scarier). At this stage, my problem is less working up the courage to talk to women and more knowing what to say and how to say it.

I would benefit immensely from going out with someone more experienced than myself who could give me real-time feedback. (Though please know I'm not looking to pay anybody, so yes, I'm hoping to find someone who's already doing this who wouldn't mind taking on a new guy just out of the kindness of his heart. I pinky swear I won't scare your friends away at the bar.)

- Find better day venues in Baltimore. The parks and coffee shops I've tried are just too sparsely populated to be a good use of time.
- Make conversations last longer. Too often, I'll open a set but the conversations fizzles out within two minutes.
- Engage groups better. The girls I like are rarely out at night alone, so I need to learn how to engage their whole group.
- Kill small talk. I rely too much on boring small talk. I need to learn how to be more direct, flirty, and fun—and right from the beginning of the conversation.

Reply or message me if you're interested in going out in Baltimore! Also, links to resources like books or articles are appreciated.

Thanks,
Gunner
Keep us updated on the approaches and if I'm ever in Baltimore I know who to call
Gunner

Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:33 pm

You got it! 7 numbers and 2 dates last week. Let's hope I can keep up the momentum!
GrantDaniel wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:35 pm
Gunner wrote:
Hey gents,

Thanks,
Gunner
Keep us updated on the approaches and if I'm ever in Baltimore I know who to call
diamondbackbike
Name: Jon
Goal: Cultivate relationship

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:05 pm

Bro,

I'm based a bit outside of Baltimore. I don't go the city much due to the bad rap of sketchy activities. But if you want to link up sometimes to do approach or take pictures, I'm down.
Gunner

Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:25 pm

Cool man, I'll DM you! You're right that the city's reputation isn't great. But for what it's worth, I go out at night quite a bit and have never had any problems. My sense is that the dangerous areas aren't where the nightlife is.
diamondbackbike wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:05 pm
Bro,

I'm based a bit outside of Baltimore. I don't go the city much due to the bad rap of sketchy activities. But if you want to link up sometimes to do approach or take pictures, I'm down.