The Midwest is BRUTALLY COLD. Other good locations?

Meetups, advice/questions about specific locations, etc.
psmasher
Goal: unsure

Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:29 am

TheGreatTurk wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:13 am
Dude if you plan your moving location just based on getting laid, you will probably regret that decision very soon. (very soon after you get laid, which is not that big of a feat)

What makes up your life? What do you like?

If you like windsurfing, of course you would not find that in some cold place.
Gonna have to agree with this guy. Moving cities just to get laid more sounds kind of ridiculous looking at it now, and I asked this same question not too long ago as well so no hate. I still ask myself this question sometimes and I always come to the conclusion that it's stupid as fuck.

Don't get me wrong, move to the city that has 1 million people. That's a solid idea for many reasons. But to say that you would get more girls in LA as opposed to Miami, as opposed to Chicago, idk, I'm not buying it. I kinda feel like girls are the same wherever you go. I think if you moved cities just because you feel like you would get better results, after already having lived in a city, you would end up seriously dissapointed.

But it sounds like you're living in a small town, which is different than what I'm talking about. GTFO of the small town lmao
TheGreatTurk
Goal: Getting quality pussy

Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:30 am

Well, if you are living in a town of 10k people or so, without any dynamics... Sure, you will get laid more elsewhere.

If you are in a town of 200k with a technical college where 4 guys are chasing a girl (happened to me), move elsewhere.

But if you have a dismal life in Chicago (which is a huge metropolis) and you move to wherever place for whatever reason, you will just fail. You will carry neediness wherever you might happen to move to.

That is what I mean.

Demographics can get you laid more, but it will not give you a life.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:33 am

100% MOVE

LOCATION IS KING

You will not regret this (lmfao).

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:38 am

TheGreatTurk wrote:
Well, if you are living in a town of 10k people or so, without any dynamics... Sure, you will get laid more elsewhere.

If you are in a town of 200k with a technical college where 4 guys are chasing a girl (happened to me), move elsewhere.

But if you have a dismal life in Chicago (which is a huge metropolis) and you move to wherever place for whatever reason, you will just fail. You will carry neediness wherever you might happen to move to.

That is what I mean.

Nope

Garbage.

I lived in a town of 450,000 for most of my life. There are 2 universities here.

I was a virgin until I was 29.

PRODUCT - MARKET FIT

I moved to London and built a sex and dating life. Population of approx 10 million but importantly, they actually had some receptivenss to my product.

OP, we can cut through the utter noise and bullshit - here, we WIN. Just go win. If your current location isn't working, then you move and find somewhere that does.

Don't listen to any one telling you that you will fail - fuck that, and fuck anyone who tells people such negative things. Nobody has the right to tell you that you will be a failure, and me and you can put both of our middle fingers up to these people and enjoy our massive success together.

If you want success in this life, then you can take it from me as someone who actually has done this work - you CAN succeed.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

TheGreatTurk

Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:43 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Garbage.
Watch your language please.

You might be of another opinion, but respect is another matter.
lacroix
Goal: Social freedom

Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:07 am

A man needs sufficient wealth and women in his life so that no one else can control him. Without both he is left perpetually wanting. People move for jobs all the time, why not for dating?
MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:15 am

TheGreatTurk wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:43 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Garbage.
Watch your language please.

You might be of another opinion, but respect is another matter.
Sure. Happy to be mindful of language. Clearly, opinions do not need to converge - many ways to skin the cat.

In return, please don't tell people they will fail.

That is the antithesis of self improvement. This is people's life, and they are TRYING..........

Anyone can succeed. And this chap wants to have a better life for himself. I am sure he'll find a way.

Good luck to you,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:30 am

colgate wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:58 am
any further discussion on this thread seems like it would just turn into theory wank
lmao!!!!! colgate-chan from nippon calls it again

mods plz lock @Manganiello @Crisis_Overcomer @Radical
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
TheGreatTurk

Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:34 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:15 am
In return, please don't tell people they will fail.
1. I have not told anyone that they will fail.

2. We have free speech, and we are all free to say whatever we want within the confines of general respect.

I am free to say what I want, that might include one day that he might fail.

No point in censoring me either.

No further answers on my side.
MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:59 pm

All good bro, sounds awesome - keep winning.

We've gone WAY off topic. No more, thank you for your understanding.

SO.......

OP:

No one can tell you how to live your life. You wanna move?

Make an action plan.

FUCKING LEAVE

Life is short, bro.

If you want a good dating life, then GO for it. FIND a way.

It isn't easy, and even bright, capable, good ass men have to move sometimes to get the life they want. Don't worry too much about what the naysayers and people who want to talk you out of your goals and hearts desires have to say, the real ones will tell you the truth, and the truth is, if you seek success and to get a kick ass life, the option to uproot and move is a winning move.

You'll still need to work extremely hard and become solid as a rock. But it's possible. And regardless, if you're not happy and want to make a change, then we can help you do that. For me, personally, moving locations changed my life and unlocked a totally different reality. Sometimes the way you look and present is not going to work in an environment, and that environment is going to be hard to build confidence in. That's by the by - for me the biggest thing is, if you just long for better and to be elsewhere, moving and getting away in and of itself can be success.

But that's for you to decide. Your call in the end. No one here is your master. You are the captain of your own fate.

Wish you well man, really, I do.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:35 pm

TheGreatTurk wrote:

That is what I mean.

Ahh ok that makes perfect sense. And ya I agree.

If you struggle here you'll struggle elsewhere.

I still think it your dream is to move to Miami you should. You don't wanna regret something like moving to your dream place. Even if you realize it's not for you later.

But if it's for life's problems to go away it won't.

You take you with you.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:59 pm

colgate wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:30 am
colgate wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:58 am
any further discussion on this thread seems like it would just turn into theory wank
lmao!!!!! colgate-chan from nippon calls it again

mods plz lock @Manganiello @Crisis_Overcomer @Radical
Discussions around big decisions like moving to a big city is a good thing.

I won't lock something simply for not being a progress log.

That being said, Ill let this convo resolve. Unless someone else has something meaningful to say.

Also @jay stone for questions like this, keep them in your log.

You can change the title of your log by editing the first post you wrote on the log.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

jay stone
Goal: Beat AA, move to city
Motto: Ah shit here we go again

Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:24 pm

Damn, didn't mean for this to blow up lol.
I dont wanna take up unnecessary space in the forum.
Just wanted to clarify, I am moving to a city of about half a million people in a few weeks.
In the meantime, im still cutting weight, talking to girls as practice in my current location, and looking at apartments with the best logistics.

Peace!
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:59 pm

TheGreatTurk wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:34 pm
2. We have free speech, and we are all free to say whatever we want within the confines of general respect.

I am free to say what I want, that might include one day that he might fail.

No point in censoring me either.
Sure but don't be surprised or get offended if members tear you a new one, if they feel you share theory instead of speaking from experience.

A sexless newbie is welcome to exercise free speech and debate @pancakemouse that game is useless. But he better not get butthurt if we tell him he has no clue what he is talking about.

Locking this since OP is moving. Kudos for taking the plunge and actually moving instead of debating for eons